Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

I Was Bored But I Made A Horrible Mistake Which Is Unforgivable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Bored But I Made A Horrible Mistake Which Is Unforgivable (4129 Views)

Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in / Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies / How I Managed To Break Up With One Of My Edo Babe. It Was A Horrible Experiene. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Bored But I Made A Horrible Mistake Which Is Unforgivable by Beke2020: 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hello,

I made a terrible mistake and I need your advice on how to fix this mess. Please hide my identity and please don’t judge me. I already know I messed up but I just need help urgently.

I am married but my life is really getting boring. That is not an excuse but I belong to some group on Facebook just to keep myself busy when I have nothing else to do. I get a lot of attention from men,the type I have never gotten from my husband and for some reason,I am enjoying the attention. To me,its just harmless cos I don’t know these people and they only know me online.

But I fell a victim of one of my online friends. As a rule,I don’t give out my nos but we got very friendly and after chatting for weeks,I finally gave him my whatsapp no. He started asking me for my nudes. I found it very exciting and I didn’t want to but I just got carried away. Its funny how the one I am married to hardly looks at me yet a compete stranger excites me.I took a picture of myself and unfortunately,instead of sending it to him,I sent it mistakenly to my male colleague in the office. Before I could do anything,he had seen it.I apologized for the picture and I thought that was it.

But he called me into his office the next day and asked me to .......see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-was-bored-but-i-made-a-horrible-mistake-which-is-unforgivable/
Re: I Was Bored But I Made A Horrible Mistake Which Is Unforgivable by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
bloggers and their wild imagination in order to bring traffic to their blogs.... ok o!

8 Likes

Re: I Was Bored But I Made A Horrible Mistake Which Is Unforgivable by Samuelgr8: 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
hmnnnn shocked shocked
MrBrownJay1:
bloggers and their wild imagination in order to bring traffic to their blogs.... ok o!
Re: I Was Bored But I Made A Horrible Mistake Which Is Unforgivable by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
Bloggers, you guys will make a very good script writer aswear, see Award winning movie in the making! grin.
So interesting......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Bored But I Made A Horrible Mistake Which Is Unforgivable by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 05, 2018
OP otiya werey gan o

2 Likes

Re: I Was Bored But I Made A Horrible Mistake Which Is Unforgivable by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:11am On Jul 05, 2018
grin

And that office mate was enjoying her WET, CREAMY NUNU ... tongue
Re: I Was Bored But I Made A Horrible Mistake Which Is Unforgivable by Samuelgr8: 12:57am On Jul 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin
QueenSuccubus:
grin

And that office mate was enjoying her WET, CREAMY NUNU ... tongue

Re: I Was Bored But I Made A Horrible Mistake Which Is Unforgivable by luckyelems(m): 7:48am On Jul 05, 2018
my friend be bold and sick for divorceso you can have more time for your Facebook friends in other to send More nudes
Re: I Was Bored But I Made A Horrible Mistake Which Is Unforgivable by Beke2020: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2018
grin grin
luckyelems:
my friend be bold and sick for divorceso you can have more time for your Facebook friends in other to send More nudes
Re: I Was Bored But I Made A Horrible Mistake Which Is Unforgivable by Oblongata: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2018
LivelyStones
Home Advice
AdviceAsk Jzhane
I Was Bored But I Made A Horrible Mistake Which Is Unforgivable
By Jzhane - July 4, 20181

Ad banner
Hello,

I made a terrible mistake and I need your advice on how to fix this mess. Please hide my identity and please don’t judge me. I already know I messed up but I just need help urgently.

I am married but my life is really getting boring. That is not an excuse but I belong to some group on Facebook just to keep myself busy when I have nothing else to do. I get a lot of attention from men,the type I have never gotten from my husband and for some reason,I am enjoying the attention. To me,its just harmless cos I don’t know these people and they only know me online.

Ad banner
But I fell a victim of one of my online friends. As a rule,I don’t give out my nos but we got very friendly and after chatting for weeks,I finally gave him my whatsapp no. He started asking me for my nudes. I found it very exciting and I didn’t want to but I just got carried away. Its funny how the one I am married to hardly looks at me yet a compete stranger excites me.I took a picture of myself and unfortunately,instead of sending it to him,I sent it mistakenly to my male colleague in the office. Before I could do anything,he had seen it.I apologized for the picture and I thought that was it.

But he called me into his office the next day and asked me to sleep with him or he will tell my husband about the picture I sent to him. I thought he was joking but its been three days now and he says,I have until the end of the week to agree or he will tell my husband. I have offered him 200k but he says he can only take 1M. I always knew this guy never liked me,I dont know why he is so wicked to me.

I have practiced many times how to tell my husband but my heart fails me every time I try. If only the picture didn’t have have a message on it with the guy’s name,I would have lied to my hubby that the picture was meant for him but ended in the wrong hands. When I told the whatsapp guy what happened,he said I should deny the picture is me. That I should call my colleague’s bluff. I am scared,do you think that will work.

I am very sorry,I really am. I need help.

Worried woman,

Abuja
Re: I Was Bored But I Made A Horrible Mistake Which Is Unforgivable by Beke2020: 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
cool
Re: I Was Bored But I Made A Horrible Mistake Which Is Unforgivable by Badb0y4lyf(m): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
Bloggers cheesy
Re: I Was Bored But I Made A Horrible Mistake Which Is Unforgivable by Beke2020: 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin grin
Badb0y4lyf:
Bloggers cheesy
Re: I Was Bored But I Made A Horrible Mistake Which Is Unforgivable by Samuelgr8: 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
No mistake is unforgiveable...

(1) (Reply)

Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) / My Daughter Got A Cute Smile - Photos / Twist Of Life: We Met During NYSC, Went Our Separate Ways. 10 Years Later...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.