Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,140 members, 7,863,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Another Sad Love Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Sad Love Story (534 Views)

Sad Love Story. He Promised You The World And You Fell For It / Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Sad Love Story by lexman200(m): 1:19am On Jul 05, 2018
o this happened to me, I mean f**king me. Whoever is reading this should find a nice place to chillax and enjoy my CRUSH/LOVE story. And yes, I'm nervous typing this but it's what it is. I call it LOVE

Everything started when UNILag offered me admission back in October 2016. You know how university admission goes in Nigeria, you are excited at the end of the day. So I'm like yeah, let's get ready to rumble with all these fine babes in unilag not knowing I'm just about to enter the lions den!!! �

Fast forward to November 2016, I was getting ready for screening and yes, it was very exciting like finally, let's get these girls pants off!!! So the first day of the screening, I met this fine yellow girl, a bit taller than me and she's so fine. Mhen, I was like wow, this is what I'm talking about, I'm getting down with this.. lol. And yes, she has this big ass too [forgive me for being an ass person]

I didn't get the chance to get her number that day cuz I had some issues with my screening papers. I was too occupied with thar screening shii! So, I went back home excited and looking forward to meeting this girl again and finally talk to her.

Oh wait, can't leave this part, i met another chocolate girl too during the screening, she's fine, doesn't talk very much and seems so relaxed [she's got ass too], I must admit, she did spark my thinking faculty! (Is there a word like that? Lol). Okay that's two babes already in one day. You can take a guess who this story is all about.

Now I've got two babes to run already in just a day�! Fast forward to our final clearance day, late November I guess [can't remember], I didnt get the chance to meet this fine yellow babe again but I met the chocolate girl, we talked briefly about school and what we need to do, I sha used scope to get her number. Lol (bad guy, bad guy) not knowing I just entered a the CRUSH trap of the next 18 months and still counting�.

I went home happily, not just the fact that I was able to get the girls cotact but my screening and my clearance was a success. Now I'm getting to the emotional part. Immediately I got home, i chatted this girl up and we ended having a normal guy and girl convo, nothing serious, just school stuff. Truth be told, I think I started liking this girl the first time I saw her but for me, I just wanna get down and close the chapter.

School resumed and normal school activities got back on track around mid January. This other fine yellow babe, I like her too but not really like this chocolate girl. Started flowing with this yellow babe and we always end up having a nice convo on the phone. I guess the feeling was mutual between me and the yellow babe. I'm this lowkey type of guy in class, I enter the class when I want and leave when I want.

Apart from this two babes, I have some other class parole too but keeping it all lowkey so I wont cast myself. One good thing about me is that, I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER LEAD GIRL ON, I keep things simple as much as I can and I let you know my intentions as clear as the blue sky. I care about my reputation too!

So, me and this yellow babe sha had a brief relationship, nothing serious maybe I fling and we still respect each other to this day. Talking about this chocolate girl, she ended up being my CRUSH and then, I thought it was a normal thing to just like her so much.

We kind stopped talking for a while cuz she's this kinda girl that is always serious with her books (maybe too serious for me, I guess). So one day like day, around March 2017, knowing shes the kind of girl that doesn't talk very much to people in the class and keeps her distance (she told me later that shes that way cuz she just wants to be respected in the class), I noticed the way she insulted one guy like that trying to do the normal boys and girls play with her in class. Mhen, I felt sorry for the poor guy and that was when I realized that this girl is not like the other girls!

I kinda resigned myself to just "hello, how are you?" conversation with the girl. Even with the fact that I kept every conversation with this girl short, I ended up loving this girl bit by bit. Don't forget I said I care about my reputation too, but no matter how careful and how much you try to keep things lowkey, you will end up hearing funny gist about you in class and I'm sure this girl heard so many things about me anyway.

Maybe I dont have the courage to just tell this girl how I feel, maybe I'm not man enough or maybe it's just because I love this girl but I just find it so hard to tell this girl how much I have grown to love her. I bet you are all wondering why I didnt ask her out on a date, of course I did and I got turned down many times �.

I started thinking it was because of the reputation I already had with the other girls in class, slowed down and stopped all of my lowkey class parole. You know how it goes, when you see someone you love almost everyday, you end up loving them more.

August 2017, I was madly in love with this girl like I didn't even know how it got to that point. I started having issue with my real babe to the extent we broke up eventually (not because of my crush but other personal stuff). I became a free man! No serious relationship with anyone.

Eventually around middle of August, I sha told this girl about how much I care about her blah blah blah. You know how most of the crush story goes, they end up not liking you! Just like every human being, I got rejected but it's a normal thing. I didnt give up, this girl still never gave me the chance for a date! I've got plans for her you know!

Even during the holidays, I still kept moderate contact with the girl so she won't see me as being desperate and I didn't stop telling her how much I care about her. Not her fault, my bad for falling so deeply in love even after telling myself I wouldn't have any serious relationship in the class for my 4 years in the UNI.

Now I'm in love, feelings are so strong I can't hold back �. Some nights, I cried alone (funny how love can be). Still I did everything I could, not being desperate and not acting a fool all in the name of love. Sometimes, I really wished I never met this girl.

My life is different, I became a different person to the extent I stopped having any kind of relationship (yeah, that was new to me). All through the rest of the year, this girl was the only person I could actually think of being with! Before I realized what was going on, its December 2017 and I have spent a year loving a girl that won't even give me a one date chance �.

January 2018, 13 fucking months of one sided love (my crush story anyway). I started wondering wtf is going on with me, I know it isn't right but no matter how hard I try to just let go of this feeling and realize its never meant to be, I just can't. I love this girl and she knew all of this. Funny thing is that I look myself in the mirror and I think that maybe I am simply not good enough for her.

Maybe I am depressed anyway cuz I sometimes still feel alone even when I'm with friends �. Love can be the best thing to happen to anyone but to me, the 13 months I have spent loving this girl has been draining for me emotionally. TF, I have lost the touch of having many girlfriends now i cant even get one of my own...lol

We got a bit closer and we started to talk a bit more around March and April. I kept doing all I could but this girl wouldn't even give me the chance to show how much I love her. Not her fault, I'm the one in love here.

I lost the count of dreams I have had about this girl, sleepless nights things about this girl, do I have to talk about tears? I AM LOST IN LOVE! I cant deny, she is really perfect for me, and even if we have our differences, I'm willing to give everything up just to at least be with this girl.

It's God's plan anyway (no no, im not being Godly, I'm just being Drizzy �). 15 months gone and I still haven't found the key to this girl's heart. Maybe I'm a loser anyway! But I'm proud to be in this one sided love even if it's not exactly what I was hoping for.

I still remember a day I had to get her sharwama, I was in the rain even without thinking how heavy it was.. lol. (Dont get the wrong impression here, she hardly collects things from me and I respect her more for that)

Its May already. YIPEE, I finally got my first date even if it was a movie date. After fucking 17months! That's the best part of my one sided love story, a moment I cherish. Maybe that's all I'm gonna get anyway but trust me, I savoured the moment cuz that's all my 17months of love has gotten me. That night, I was as happy as a little child. Love, see what you have done to me!

Now I'm at the point of giving up, knowing that I tried. 18 months, a year and half of my one sided crush story. I really wish I never met this girl cuz she is still someone I will still end up seeing almost every day in class, I really can't avoid her anyway.

I guess it's time I have to move on and I need to learn to respect and take care of myself anyway. It's like me realizing that there is no solution to this whole thing, it's just something that cannot be solved.���. It may seem like I'm pride but I'm broken inside � .

Believe me, i tried everything in the books of how to get a girl but its just never meant to be. So many things i didnt talk about. I think she is just CRUSH that will remain a crush afterall and I will continue to love her from afar. �
Re: Another Sad Love Story by Ishilove: 3:15am On Jul 05, 2018
If I told you I read your epistle then I'd be lying.

Young man, better face your books and leave matter
Re: Another Sad Love Story by lexman200(m): 12:16am On Jul 06, 2018
okat
lexman200:
o this happened to me, I mean f**king me. Whoever is reading this should find a nice place to chillax and enjoy my CRUSH/LOVE story. And yes, I'm nervous typing this but it's what it is. I call it LOVE

Everything started when UNILag offered me admission back in October 2016. You know how university admission goes in Nigeria, you are excited at the end of the day. So I'm like yeah, let's get ready to rumble with all these fine babes in unilag not knowing I'm just about to enter the lions den!!! �

Fast forward to November 2016, I was getting ready for screening and yes, it was very exciting like finally, let's get these girls pants off!!! So the first day of the screening, I met this fine yellow girl, a bit taller than me and she's so fine. Mhen, I was like wow, this is what I'm talking about, I'm getting down with this.. lol. And yes, she has this big ass too [forgive me for being an ass person]

I didn't get the chance to get her number that day cuz I had some issues with my screening papers. I was too occupied with thar screening shii! So, I went back home excited and looking forward to meeting this girl again and finally talk to her.

Oh wait, can't leave this part, i met another chocolate girl too during the screening, she's fine, doesn't talk very much and seems so relaxed [she's got ass too], I must admit, she did spark my thinking faculty! (Is there a word like that? Lol). Okay that's two babes already in one day. You can take a guess who this story is all about.

Now I've got two babes to run already in just a day�! Fast forward to our final clearance day, late November I guess [can't remember], I didnt get the chance to meet this fine yellow babe again but I met the chocolate girl, we talked briefly about school and what we need to do, I sha used scope to get her number. Lol (bad guy, bad guy) not knowing I just entered a the CRUSH trap of the next 18 months and still counting�.

I went home happily, not just the fact that I was able to get the girls cotact but my screening and my clearance was a success. Now I'm getting to the emotional part. Immediately I got home, i chatted this girl up and we ended having a normal guy and girl convo, nothing serious, just school stuff. Truth be told, I think I started liking this girl the first time I saw her but for me, I just wanna get down and close the chapter.

School resumed and normal school activities got back on track around mid January. This other fine yellow babe, I like her too but not really like this chocolate girl. Started flowing with this yellow babe and we always end up having a nice convo on the phone. I guess the feeling was mutual between me and the yellow babe. I'm this lowkey type of guy in class, I enter the class when I want and leave when I want.

Apart from this two babes, I have some other class parole too but keeping it all lowkey so I wont cast myself. One good thing about me is that, I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER LEAD GIRL ON, I keep things simple as much as I can and I let you know my intentions as clear as the blue sky. I care about my reputation too!

So, me and this yellow babe sha had a brief relationship, nothing serious maybe I fling and we still respect each other to this day. Talking about this chocolate girl, she ended up being my CRUSH and then, I thought it was a normal thing to just like her so much.

We kind stopped talking for a while cuz she's this kinda girl that is always serious with her books (maybe too serious for me, I guess). So one day like day, around March 2017, knowing shes the kind of girl that doesn't talk very much to people in the class and keeps her distance (she told me later that shes that way cuz she just wants to be respected in the class), I noticed the way she insulted one guy like that trying to do the normal boys and girls play with her in class. Mhen, I felt sorry for the poor guy and that was when I realized that this girl is not like the other girls!

I kinda resigned myself to just "hello, how are you?" conversation with the girl. Even with the fact that I kept every conversation with this girl short, I ended up loving this girl bit by bit. Don't forget I said I care about my reputation too, but no matter how careful and how much you try to keep things lowkey, you will end up hearing funny gist about you in class and I'm sure this girl heard so many things about me anyway.

Maybe I dont have the courage to just tell this girl how I feel, maybe I'm not man enough or maybe it's just because I love this girl but I just find it so hard to tell this girl how much I have grown to love her. I bet you are all wondering why I didnt ask her out on a date, of course I did and I got turned down many times �.

I started thinking it was because of the reputation I already had with the other girls in class, slowed down and stopped all of my lowkey class parole. You know how it goes, when you see someone you love almost everyday, you end up loving them more.

August 2017, I was madly in love with this girl like I didn't even know how it got to that point. I started having issue with my real babe to the extent we broke up eventually (not because of my crush but other personal stuff). I became a free man! No serious relationship with anyone.

Eventually around middle of August, I sha told this girl about how much I care about her blah blah blah. You know how most of the crush story goes, they end up not liking you! Just like every human being, I got rejected but it's a normal thing. I didnt give up, this girl still never gave me the chance for a date! I've got plans for her you know!

Even during the holidays, I still kept moderate contact with the girl so she won't see me as being desperate and I didn't stop telling her how much I care about her. Not her fault, my bad for falling so deeply in love even after telling myself I wouldn't have any serious relationship in the class for my 4 years in the UNI.

Now I'm in love, feelings are so strong I can't hold back �. Some nights, I cried alone (funny how love can be). Still I did everything I could, not being desperate and not acting a fool all in the name of love. Sometimes, I really wished I never met this girl.

My life is different, I became a different person to the extent I stopped having any kind of relationship (yeah, that was new to me). All through the rest of the year, this girl was the only person I could actually think of being with! Before I realized what was going on, its December 2017 and I have spent a year loving a girl that won't even give me a one date chance �.

January 2018, 13 fucking months of one sided love (my crush story anyway). I started wondering wtf is going on with me, I know it isn't right but no matter how hard I try to just let go of this feeling and realize its never meant to be, I just can't. I love this girl and she knew all of this. Funny thing is that I look myself in the mirror and I think that maybe I am simply not good enough for her.

Maybe I am depressed anyway cuz I sometimes still feel alone even when I'm with friends �. Love can be the best thing to happen to anyone but to me, the 13 months I have spent loving this girl has been draining for me emotionally. TF, I have lost the touch of having many girlfriends now i cant even get one of my own...lol

We got a bit closer and we started to talk a bit more around March and April. I kept doing all I could but this girl wouldn't even give me the chance to show how much I love her. Not her fault, I'm the one in love here.

I lost the count of dreams I have had about this girl, sleepless nights things about this girl, do I have to talk about tears? I AM LOST IN LOVE! I cant deny, she is really perfect for me, and even if we have our differences, I'm willing to give everything up just to at least be with this girl.

It's God's plan anyway (no no, im not being Godly, I'm just being Drizzy �). 15 months gone and I still haven't found the key to this girl's heart. Maybe I'm a loser anyway! But I'm proud to be in this one sided love even if it's not exactly what I was hoping for.

I still remember a day I had to get her sharwama, I was in the rain even without thinking how heavy it was.. lol. (Dont get the wrong impression here, she hardly collects things from me and I respect her more for that)

Its May already. YIPEE, I finally got my first date even if it was a movie date. After fucking 17months! That's the best part of my one sided love story, a moment I cherish. Maybe that's all I'm gonna get anyway but trust me, I savoured the moment cuz that's all my 17months of love has gotten me. That night, I was as happy as a little child. Love, see what you have done to me!

Now I'm at the point of giving up, knowing that I tried. 18 months, a year and half of my one sided crush story. I really wish I never met this girl cuz she is still someone I will still end up seeing almost every day in class, I really can't avoid her anyway.

I guess it's time I have to move on and I need to learn to respect and take care of myself anyway. It's like me realizing that there is no solution to this whole thing, it's just something that cannot be solved.���. It may seem like I'm pride but I'm broken inside � .

Believe me, i tried everything in the books of how to get a girl but its just never meant to be. So many things i didnt talk about. I think she is just CRUSH that will remain a crush afterall and I will continue to love her from afar. �

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Girl? See Pics / Revealed! 10 Sure Ways To Know Your Lady Is A Keeper / I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Dated Non-nigerian Ladies" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.