Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi (62804 Views)

Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) / Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by DIYhackers: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
Dem wan use the guy destiny plus Mouth Action grin

Free digital marketing training, check my signature
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by nigeriantalk: 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by chiedu7: 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
fff
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by wink2015(m): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
Every "TIWA GABBAGE" will make front page on nairaland.
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by chigoziri2403(m): 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
Who is tolu?
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by RSVP: 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

How i wish you accept his offer and you visit and see him with some other gay and they Bleep life outta ur bowel

C'mon man. D guy offend u b4?? shocked

That's not a good thing to wish for someone shît holè ... Damn!
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by MrCork: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
2 million for mouth gig? That can't b ordinary.

/
/
^^^^You homebase Gold digger...see yor face. .I get good Mouth Gig for £15....so how much do u want for Mouth Gig?..10 million naira...u a gold digger!!
/
anyways how much do u charge then? (no oofense)
angry
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by Daeylar(f): 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
And what should we do with these pics?

What's our business? undecided

If he is not interested in the 2mil offer he should move on jare angry
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
pocohantas:
Why is he shouting? He advertised his blow jób services, he didn't specify who he loves giving blow jobs. If it's animals or humans angry.

So, he was contacted by a customer. The customer offered 2m.
He should simply decline, if he doesn't render his services to men. If the price is the problem, which I am sure is the problem, he should talk. No need exposing the customer and calling him pervert. All these slaykings sef. They won't tell us of all the offers they accepted, only the ones they didn't accept angry angry.

You'll make a good customer service rep. Would you like to work with my start-up? We sell hot slaps.
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by Gamesmart: 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
who is the Lagos "big boy" ?

Fake photoshopped news.

There is no account of @Tolu or Toluwa with a blue tick on Twitter.

This is an Ebiwali Gossip crowd driver fake news.
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
The guy posting this is a gay, first he agreed he gives B.J, then he said he loves his muscles. How can you love a guy's muscles are you gay?

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by AreaFada2: 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
This is easy to deny. Can be a fake account. No video or audio recording.

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by wondamusic: 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
I don't fvckin get this ...the handle @tolu is of another person oh ...abi Nigeria don get another Twitter ni
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by Saff(f): 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrCork:

/
/
^^^^You homebase Gold digger...see yor face. .I get good Mouth Gig for £15....so how much do u want for Mouth Gig?..10 million naira...u a gold digger!!
/
anyways how much do u charge then? (no oofense)
angry
angry angry
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by cvibe2: 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
The guy should have subcontracted the job to Bobrisky
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by RSVP: 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
soberdrunk:
2million!!! Just to suck!!!?? All these hypocrites will come here and be forming 'NEVER!!" In this present condition man can consider it ooo, by the time i drink 50k Gulder i will start to forget, if they now make it 'Dollars' i will suck it like a pro! angry

Ur eye go clear when dem gay slot der çock up ya orifice.... Have you seen someone with a bow leg walking before?? Now imagine ursef walking in that position for weeks grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by Dacronym(m): 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
soberdrunk:
2million!!! Just to suck!!!?? All these hypocrites will come here and be forming 'NEVER!!" In this present condition man can consider it ooo, by the time i drink 50k Gulder i will start to forget, if they now make it 'Dollars' i will suck it like a pro! angry
Dude I swear with some peoples condition mehn, many will Compromise oh
ie if the price is right like in that Movie (can't remember)
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by soberdrunk(m): 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
RSVP:

Ur eye go clear when dem gay slot der çock up ya orifice.... Have you seen someone with a bow leg walking before?? Now imagine ursef in walking in that position for weeks grin grin grin grin grin grin

My brother leave that thing!!! Guys get raped in jail on a regular, if you are "straight" you are "STRAIGHT"!! If you are gay you are gay! Besides the deal is 'mouth action' to get my virginity you either have to kill me or pay me money that will make me be wearing bathrobe for the rest of my life...... angry

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by sanpipita(m): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
Twitter again, just hope ppl who normalize this kinda request if it was a girl don't come here to vent their anger, according to them anyone has right to ask for sex moreover the guy said he gives bj
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by Maket: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
Donald95:
Na Your job nah. You were asked if you give, and you said yes, Then why the fuk are you disturbing naira Landers
ask her again. We need the answer.
GBAM
QED
EOD
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by cabilla(m): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
u two r mad
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by jaxxy(m): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lalas247:
Mtcheew.....
He will still take the money ... shioor undecided

Why cudnt d guy look for a gal to give him the whatever or his similar frnds rather than asking a stranger on Twitter for smtn like dis? Spoiling his image dis way. Are these young men Ok?
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by RSVP: 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
soberdrunk:

My brother leave that thing!!! Guys get raped in jail on a regular, if you are "straight" you are "STRAIGHT"!! If you are gay you are gay! Besides the deal is 'mouth action' to get my virginity you either have to kill me or pay me money that will make me be wearing bathrobe for the rest of my life...... angry

Badt man....

Dude I fear u oo grin grin
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by dontbothermuch: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
I don't see any sense in this nonsense from both of them
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by SirLakes: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Where is the boy that is big

Nonsense
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by Reeb2244: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Both of them are very mad , infact their peniiss, their scrotum all are seriously mad lipsrsealed
Werey. grin
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by sayusuf(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
2million is tempting, 20million is more tempting, but 200million I will do it nd clean mouth.

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by Mariangeles(f): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
soberdrunk:
You put the D in Disgusting! angry
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by soberdrunk(m): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mariangeles:
You put the D in Disgusting! angry

Nah! I take the D out of Disgusting and put it in my mouth for the 'right' price....... angry
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by IVORY2009(m): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
From observation so far so, the Twitter handle is a verified Twitter handle, with a name "Toluwa" frm finding, there is this Christian gospel artist called Toluwa Ayo Moses, I just hope he is not the fellow. Who sang "You be God"
Re: Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi by IVORY2009(m): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
Gamesmart:

Fake photoshopped news.

There is no account of @Tolu or Toluwa with a blue tick on Twitter.

This is an Ebiwali Gossip crowd driver fake news.

There is, but currently deactivated....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.