Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Bbnaija: Cee-cee Breaks The Internet With Amazing Hot Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija: Cee-cee Breaks The Internet With Amazing Hot Pictures (2494 Views)

Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS / No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS / Video Of Cee Cee Bouncing Her Big Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Cee-cee Breaks The Internet With Amazing Hot Pictures by Milock: 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
The internet erupted after BBNaija finalist Cee-cee released these pictures showcasing what appears to be after surgery pictures that indicate an augmentation of her hips and tummy.

Re: Bbnaija: Cee-cee Breaks The Internet With Amazing Hot Pictures by pyyxxaro: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Make una sorry for this gal naaa sad

This one pass camel toe oh, I would call this one Dinosaur toe cry

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cee-cee Breaks The Internet With Amazing Hot Pictures by Mutemenot(m): 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin Alomo Bitters

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Cee-cee Breaks The Internet With Amazing Hot Pictures by calmbabadee(m): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
And so?

It's high time nairalanders are enabled to ban some mods till eternity when they keep pushing all sorts of filthy rubbishes to our sub-conscious.

Infact.......

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cee-cee Breaks The Internet With Amazing Hot Pictures by Nwodosis(m): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
Milock:
The internet erupted after BBNaija finalist Cee-cee released these pictures showcasing what appears to be after surgery pictures that indicate an augmentation of her hips and tummy.

There must be something useful in every being, her camel toe is worthy of Vaselines!
Re: Bbnaija: Cee-cee Breaks The Internet With Amazing Hot Pictures by IamPlato(m): 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2018

This Girl That Has Small Breasts... She Don Push The Thing Come Out Finish...

The Finest Of This Year's Set... Too Many Ugly Beings In That House. Thank God For Providing Cee C...

Cee C one Day We Shall Meet... Then We Will Do What We Know How To Do best... I Hope You Can Slay in Bed too...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cee-cee Breaks The Internet With Amazing Hot Pictures by IamPlato(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2018

You Said Hot but I Dont See Smoke On Her Head
Re: Bbnaija: Cee-cee Breaks The Internet With Amazing Hot Pictures by daben1(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
This girl na real igbo girl, see her thigh
Re: Bbnaija: Cee-cee Breaks The Internet With Amazing Hot Pictures by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
This isn't Cee-C. This can't be Cee-C. Cee-C doesn't look like this. How she take get all these features so soon? shocked

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cee-cee Breaks The Internet With Amazing Hot Pictures by ibkayee(f): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
Don't think that's Cee C, definitely a look alike though

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Cee-cee Breaks The Internet With Amazing Hot Pictures by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
ibkayee:
Don't think that's Cee C, definitely a look alike though

Exactly. Leave them gullible ones there. That's not her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Cee-cee Breaks The Internet With Amazing Hot Pictures by Fahrenhite(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
Waiting here for any nairaland mod who will push this rubbish to Frontpage.

Re: Bbnaija: Cee-cee Breaks The Internet With Amazing Hot Pictures by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
This isn't Cee-C. This can't be Cee-C. Cee-C doesn't look like this. How she take get all these features so soon? shocked

Definatly not ceec

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cee-cee Breaks The Internet With Amazing Hot Pictures by pafo(m): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
This isn't pretty.

I actually find it quite repulsive
Re: Bbnaija: Cee-cee Breaks The Internet With Amazing Hot Pictures by Headlesschicken(m): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
undecided Whom d phack is ceecee?
Re: Bbnaija: Cee-cee Breaks The Internet With Amazing Hot Pictures by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
That op is just high. That's not ceec
Re: Bbnaija: Cee-cee Breaks The Internet With Amazing Hot Pictures by sarahade(f): 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Join My Whatsapp Group For Instant Hookups And Hoe Stories� / Do You Guys Think I Can Survive Prison / Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.