Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS (12131 Views)

No Nigerian Man Can Afford Me - Nigerian Lady Says / If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Nairaobserver: 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nigerian lady says no man can handle her as she some hot pictures online.

See Uncover Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/no-man-can-handle-me-nigerian-lady-as.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Dobson43: 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
undecided
Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
That bedspread is very cool. I love it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Skmoda360(m): 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nairaobserver:

See Uncover Photos Below
.....trash

what the fvck? wetin dey this one body wey person no fit handle...? shocked

10 Likes

Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by illicit(m): 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
if I manhandle you.... tongue
Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by emillysmigael(f): 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
I am not interested

1 Like

Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Koko1119: 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
U don Bleep all d men in dis world even mad man dat is y u @ saying dat.
Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by yuswrld20(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
i dnt chop bitches lyk u

1 Like

Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by yuswrld20(m): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
i dnt chop bitches of ur specie
Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
i like her addidas underwear cheesy
Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
She is so beautiful.
Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Remaboy(m): 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Actually.
Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Ilochukwuka: 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nairaobserver:

See Uncover Photos Below
Then handle yourself. Does fucking you bring employment?
Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by SultanM: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ilochukwuka:

Then handle yourself. Does fucking you bring employment?
it brings oo, for some people
Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by paix(m): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
lefulefu:
i like her addidas underwear cheesy
Not What is under it?
Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
if no man can handle her, then na dog she should fukc....cheap attention seeking olosho!

cruxgemmata:

i also like the wallpaper... lol!

1 Like

Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by meobizy(f): 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Where do these bloggers find these pictures? The females are bored, but I believe these small time bloggers have too much time on their hands.
Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Anfield247(m): 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hmm... Na under-17 go fvck u self, u go carry ur pants run from house... LAZY YOUTH

1 Like

Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Ernezee(m): 12:56am On May 01, 2020
Nigeria girls don finish I swear.... Asana Don takeover everywhere, dem don takeover *Facebook
*Instagram even *Twitter
Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by odogwunaija(m): 6:31am On May 01, 2020
Handle her in what aspect exactly?
Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by aristocratic5(m): 6:40am On May 01, 2020
Destiny killer unleashed
Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by princeamadi(m): 7:44am On May 01, 2020
This one nah is paining me and one minute woman now undecided.. 1 min orgasm don burst
Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Stanweezy(m): 11:34am On May 01, 2020
Handle as in she carry razor blade for body or what, make she shift one side.
Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 01, 2020
Is it just me' cause I fink sex is overrated. The first few times you smash a lady, is always amazing and then you suddenly lose that excitement, no matter how pretty she is.

It's difficult smashing just one pusay for a long time, especially when you ain't a "tunechi".

To my upcoming fvckboys, first you make them sit on hot water immediately after sex but after sometime you'll lose interest, especially when you've got options.

Lemme give you Young guns a secret, the more ladies you smash at a particular interval, the better your performance. You'll always get excited when you have several chicks that you are smashing at the same time.

"When you have varieties at your disposal, you can never lose your appetite"

Most men that usually satisfy their wives sexually, cheat regularly.

Cheating makes men value and appreciate their wives. So anytime they engage in intercourse with their wives, it is always fire-for-fire.

No matter how pretty a woman is, your libido will decrease if you keep smashing only her all the time. You might lose interest in her and in sex, if care is not taken.

I'm not encouraging cheating, but if you gon' fornicate, do it to the fullest.

Unsolicited advice from a Repentant Badboy.
#NockTalk
Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by IDFWU(m): 3:27pm On May 01, 2020
emillysmigael:
I am not interested

Ain’t you supposed to be a woman undecided

Oh shid shocked don’t tell me it’s what I’m thinking lipsrsealed
Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by IDFWU(m): 3:29pm On May 01, 2020
emillysmigael:
I am not interested

Ain’t you supposed to be a woman

It say no man can handle me

Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by IDFWU(m): 3:29pm On May 01, 2020
emillysmigael:
I am not interested

Ain’t you supposed to be a woman

It says no man can handle me undecided

Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 01, 2020
Oversized bikini panty

1 Like

Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by xenastar(f): 5:07pm On May 01, 2020
NockMedia:
Is it just me' cause I fink sex is overrated. The first few times you smash a lady, is always amazing and then you suddenly lose that excitement, no matter how pretty she is.

It's difficult smashing just one pusay for a long time, especially when you ain't a "tunechi".

To my upcoming fvckboys, first you make them sit on hot water immediately after sex but after sometime you'll lose interest, especially when you've got options.

Lemme give you Young guns a secret, the more ladies you smash at a particular interval, the better your performance. You'll always get excited when you have several chicks that you are smashing at the same time.

"When you have varieties at your disposal, you can never lose your appetite"

Most men that usually satisfy their wives sexually, cheat regularly.

Cheating makes men value and appreciate their wives. So anytime they engage in intercourse with their wives, it is always fire-for-fire.

No matter how pretty a woman is, your libido will decrease if you keep smashing only her all the time. You might lose interest in her and in sex, if care is not taken.

I'm not encouraging cheating, but if you gon' fornicate, do it to the fullest.

Unsolicited advice from a Repentant Badboy.
#NockTalk

Idiot
Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 01, 2020
xenastar:

Idiot
Yes, I know.
Hope your boyfriend doesn't smash you so hard that you end up sitting on hot water.

I'm just being an idiot, sweetie.
grin
Re: No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS by Meekymannia: 9:20am On May 14, 2020
Someone should get her informed that she is still a learner. I mean (she dey learn work).
How many are your body?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Open Letter To My New Girlfriend / Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) / Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.