Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series (11117 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2010
@ funkybaby

Well too bad for her bc the general view is that she would have won UBB, and that would have been mega bucks for her. However I blame the selfish BB producers who care more about TV ratings than people's lives. How can you send someone right back into that hellhole? I still say some people would have coped (like Corin or Mario).
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by funkybaby(f): 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2010
maedan:

@ funkybaby

Well too bad for her bc[b] the general view is that she would have won UBB[/b], and that would have been mega bucks for her. However I blame the selfish BB producers who care more about TV ratings than people's lives. How can you send someone right back into that hellhole? I still say some people would have coped (like Corin or Mario).

the same general public that felt corin will win?

if josie had remained, i doubt if she would have won this.

btw: who are u rooting for to win UBB? am rooting for makosi (for now sha. . . . its still subject to change).  grin grin grin grin grin what has she done to her bo.obs? is it push-up bra or implants  undecided
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2010
This is show is actually getting better
Slick Vic (Victor Ebuwa BB5) is entering the
house tonight. smiley

Can't wait to see the shite he's going to
stir up this time.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2010
Sorry guys, haven't been keeping up with the show, I was afraid to watch it bc I didn't want to catch McCirrick picking his nose and eating it! lipsrsealed :-XLOL>

@funkybaby, even I know Josie would have won, because no matter what, in any eviction, she would have got more public votes than any other housemates she would have been up against. Anyway, she was no match for any of the folks in the house. I wish they had let even one of the other housemates, maybe the second or third runner up, to go in with her from the beginning. Anyway, I have no real favourites till I see the rest of the future cast cheesy.

@ sara j, I'll try and watch tonight's update to find out if that's true!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2010
Ok folks, watched tonight's episode. Could it be that Coolio has left the house? Just when I was getting to like him (after he apologized to everyone in the bedroom). Could this be like the last BB11 where pple were just walking out of the house at will? Lol. I'll be flipping glad when the whole shebang is over and no more BB ever!

No, of course I don't mean that.

grin.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2010
I don't like Coolio but I
thought him mocking Nadia's
voice on the eviction night was
really funny.

I didn't realise how annoying her
voice was until he brought attention
to it.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by lalasun: 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2010
Coolio is an annoying little man, but the fact can't be denied that he brought entertainment to the house, him mocking Nadia was hilarious!
Now that John and Colio have left, i doubt it will be as entertaining, the rest of the housemates are boring! what happened to nasty Nick, he's become Mr. Niceguy! I'm hoping Victor gets moved from the bedsit to the main house to stir some trouble grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2010
Makosi, does that woman ever tell the truth?

She says that her stint in BBUK was the reason that Big
Brother started in Africa and all the female
hms in the first series of bb africa had afros in honour of
her.
Makosi was on Big Brother in 2005 and Big Brother Africa started
in 2003 so she has just made a knob of herself especially when
BBUK and BB Africa had a housemate swap(Cameron) in 2003.

Victor in the bedsit said of makosi's claim ''Whats she on?
Everybody in Africa hates her because shes a slut"
I can see some friction between those 2 once Victor
enters the house. cheesy
Actually he's already in the house, just watching live feed.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by chic2pimp(m): 1:12am On Aug 30, 2010
Starting watching UBB after my favourite ever housemate came in. Victor " The Milkman", "Slick" Ebuwa
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 2:28am On Aug 30, 2010
maedan:

Ok folks, watched tonight's episode. Could it be that Coolio has left the house? Just when I was getting to like him (after he apologized to everyone in the bedroom). Could this be like the last BB11 where pple were just walking out of the house at will? Lol. I'll be flipping glad when the whole shebang is over and no more BB ever!

No, of course I don't mean that.

grin.

I just realised the tree of temptation was one of the best
things about this year

Tree : Pssst

Ben  : Who, me?

Tree : Yeah you with 4 different haircuts on your head

cheesy
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by denzel2009: 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2010
Makosi and her gazungas are working the cams.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2010
sara j:

I just realised the tree of temptation was one of the best
things about this year

Tree : Pssst

Ben  : Who, me?

Tree : Yeah you with 4 different haircuts on your head

cheesy

Lol, yeah well, I think the Tree will soon be redundant cos these BB vets (veterans) can stir up [b]sh[/b]it on their own, thank y0u grin. Wasn't sure Victor was Nigerian, but now I am. Loving Makosi's confidence, love it when she dresses all African and does her thing tongue. She's a strong black chic and every Bb house needs one.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 5:31am On Sep 03, 2010
What a funny bunch they all are! I hardly know any of them - in fact I didn't know about any of the lot, since I just started seriously watching this crap a year or so ago grin - but these folks are really freaky. No wonder Josie escaped! Looking forward to seeing Brian Bello go in, if ever. It's such a pity though that noone from the BB11 is in the house. Maybe one day soon, they'll push someone in! I can't choose who, can you??
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 2:31am On Sep 04, 2010
The eviction tonight was horrible.
That eviction crowd needs extinguishing.
Poor Makosi got so many boos and chants
to get off, you'd think she was a murderer.

And then poor nadia suggesting that Josie
and John James were fakes and the crowd
chanting off and booing as if Josie is the
second coming.
Fair enough, but this is not BB11 and Josie
walked so I think people need to move]on
from their Josie obsession.
Its a different show and Makosi and Nadia
are way better housemates than most of
BB11 including Josie.
Actually BB11 was one of the poorest series
and I've watched them all.
I wish they had ultimate BB on all Summer
instead of BB11.

Ultimate is way better and is only on for another
week.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by candylips(m): 11:30am On Sep 04, 2010
wow makosi is gone. i will miss looking at those boobs tongue
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by denzel2009: 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2010
How can they get Makosi out? She was the most entertaining housemate, and those shower scenes shocked
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by funkybaby(f): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2010
i cant believe makosi was evicted.

who are those people voting sef 

is the show not all about entertainment. and the whole essence is to keep the most entertaining housemates in the house till the very end  undecided

i wont be surprised if victor is thrown out next.

the show is beginning to annoy me sef.  angry angry angry
honestly, Big brother africa is better than this BB UK nonsense.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by candylips(m): 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2010
where can i watch BBA abeg
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by funkybaby(f): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2010
candylips:

where can i watch BBA abeg

u can get some clips and updates from mnet africa website.

not as much fun as watching the main show though .
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 1:12am On Sep 05, 2010
From what I've seen, Nadia is the best BB housemate I've ever watched, followed by Makosi. They were too big for this show. They shouldn't have picked on Ulrika, thinking she would get the boot by painting her in a bad light. The public always love the underdog. Look at Andrew and JJ, who would have thought?? Anyway, not much else to watch now. I like Nasty Nick but he looks so shifty and on edge, while Victor is just a joke, lol. Naija in his blood for sure! I loved how Makosi walked out on BBBM, and I'm happy Nadia didn't demean herself further with that circus. She was a  no-show, and rightly so!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 2:07am On Sep 05, 2010
And just as an obiter (an aside), lol, pls can someone tell me why Victor Ebuwa is NEVER hatless? i have nevevereverever seen him without a hat/cap on! Or do I have to google this?? I saw some clips from the series he was in, and he had ratty hair, yes, but is that the reason why he's permanently capped? Geez.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by denzel2009: 8:51am On Sep 05, 2010
^^^^^cos is his head is shaped like a video cassette.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2010
denzel2009:

^^^^^cos is his head is shaped like a video cassette.

lol. I must see it one day!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 6:42am On Sep 07, 2010
Eviction on Wednesday, guys. Meanwhile, what will it take to get a look at Slick Vic's head? I mean, he wears a hood in bed! Does he shower with a hat on?? How come none of the others have teased him about it? It's so weird. Can't believe he was the only one who didn't get a single nomination.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2010
I like Victor and I'm glad he's in the final.
And its a vote to win. I know Dowling will
most likely win it but Victor in 2nd place would be
great.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2010
funkybaby:

i cant believe makosi was evicted.

who are those people voting sef

is the show not all about entertainment. and the whole essence is to keep the most entertaining housemates in the house till the very end undecided

i wont be surprised if victor is thrown out next.

the show is beginning to annoy me sef. angry angry angry
honestly, Big brother africa is better than this BB UK nonsense.

I know what you mean . The British public seem to cherish
absolute dullards of HMs especially in recent years.
Nadia was the same in BB5 but she won that year.
In the last few years if you have a row or an opinion
the public will vote you out asap.
I am not surprised Channel 4 axed it.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by candylips(m): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2010
bloody husemates
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2010
maedan:

From what I've seen, Nadia is the best BB housemate I've ever watched, followed by Makosi. They were too big for this show. They shouldn't have picked on Ulrika, thinking she would get the boot by painting her in a bad light. The public always love the underdog. Look at Andrew and JJ, who would have thought?? Anyway, not much else to watch now. I like Nasty Nick but he looks so shifty and on edge, while Victor is just a joke, lol. Naija in his blood for sure! I loved how Makosi walked out on BBBM, and I'm happy Nadia didn't demean herself further with that circus. She was a no-show, and rightly so!

The only reason that JJ and Andrew got to the final is
because there was a quadruple eviction the previous
week that got rid of better hms(as you know the
british public love voting out good housemates).
If it was a vote to save, Corin, Sam and John james
would've been in the final and Josie might not have won.
If I was the producer of Big Brother I would still have
the nominations but vote to evict would be gone. It would
be vote to save every week that way I'm sure the better
housemates would be safer.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2010
Wow, @ sara j, I could never understand d BB voting politics, lol. Did you see Corin on a recent cover of "Nuts"? Topless, of coursetongue. Better than nothing, heh??
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by chic2pimp(m): 12:59am On Sep 08, 2010
I see the milkman is carrying on from where he left in BB5(best BB series along with BB6 and BB7). The series he should and would have won if not for the infamous 'Fight Night'
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 1:49am On Sep 09, 2010
chic2pimp:

I see the milkman is carrying on from where he left in BB5(best BB series along with BB6 and BB7). The series he should and would have won if not for the infamous 'Fight Night'

I don't think so. I thought Emma, Marco , Jason, Vanessa and Nadia were
just as bad if not worse.
Didn't Nadia slap Jason and Vanessa hit Nadia and thats when Emma and
Victor started firing trays at eachother?

I think Victor was evicted because of the argument him and Shell had
in the wedding task and she started crying. He got evicted the following
week.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 4:24am On Sep 10, 2010
I think the time has come to pick your winner, guys. I want Nick to win; to me he'll always be the Ultimate BB housemate. He started the "game plan" thingy and paved the way for folks like Victor cheesy. Nick went thru a lot back then with the public. I wish I'd seen that series.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

G I Joe 2 Retaliation 2013 Free Movie Download And Its Reviews / Ladi Akeredolu-ale And Betty Dibiah / Church Runs - Comedy Short Film From YET Films Ng By Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.