Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series (11116 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2010
LOL. When they picked No. 1, I screamed NOOOOOOoooooo!!! grin grin grin. How and where will she fit in?? Lol, well well well, our JJ is such a celeb that they have a look-alike and name-alike of him already tongue. Pshchew, another cute-face blond male. Yawwwn. Why was the crowd booing? GOSH, they are sooo judgemental!! I like the twist and how they let the h-mates choose the new people. Someone in BB is running the show with some unique ideas! Good one!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by bluespice(f): 1:30am On Jul 24, 2010
since ife was up for eviction, i stopped watching BB, not that  i was interested to begin with.
its really really boring if i might say and the few minutes of live feed ive caught have either been taken over by that disgustingly annoying nerd, or ben and his annoying i'm-so-gay-i-cant-even-bare-to-say-it-to-myself ways kmft oh and the josie and JJ thng just makes me throw up a lil in my mouth everytime the camera focuses on them cos josie always has some wonderfully new reason to explain how she feels to JJ, i mean its like we get it u 'big boned' kunt! u like him, he knows, the whole phukcing viewing audience gets it, let it go already!kmft
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2010
Did you see what Ben said about various
housemates on live feed last night to Dave
and Andrew?
He said that the cougar was like Ife on acid.
He said Rachel is spaced out.
Then Dave mentioned something about
shooting the cougar.
I am getting sick of Ben and Daves bitching.
They really don't have anything good to say
about anyone. They are now even turning on Mario.
I wouldn't mind but they are both major douchebags
especially Dave.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2010
bluespice:

since ife was up for eviction, i stopped watching BB, not that  i was interested to begin with.
its really really boring if i might say and the few minutes of live feed ive caught have either been taken over by that disgustingly annoying nerd, or ben and his annoying i'm-so-gay-i-cant-even-bare-to-say-it-to-myself ways kmft oh and the josie and JJ thng just makes me throw up a lil in my mouth everytime the camera focuses on them cos josie always has some wonderfully new reason to explain how she feels to JJ, i mean its like we get it u 'big boned' kunt! u like him, he knows, the whole phukcing viewing audience gets it, let it go already!kmft

sara j:

Did you see what Ben said about various
housemates on live feed last night to Dave
and Andrew?
He said that the cougar was like Ife on acid.
He said Rachel is spaced out.
Then Dave mentioned something about
shooting the cougar.
I am getting sick of Ben and Daves bitching.
They really don't have anything good to say
about anyone. They are now even turning on Mario.
I wouldn't mind but they are both major douchebags
especially Dave.

O-M-G!! You guys just took the words outta my MIND!!! @bluespice, I lost all interest in Ife after week two, she was just a waste of space, sorry. She tried to redeem herself many times by being focused in tasks and moving with Caoimhe and Shabby, but she messed it up in the end. Gosh, and about un-gay Ben - do u see how he and the other guys are always kissing, hugging, spooning, rubbing cream on eachother, combing each other's hair? All this bromance is getting out of hand IMO!! Cringy to watch 'em at it sometimes!! LOL>

@ sara, yessss, I absolutely agree about Ben. I have never seen someone so good at slagging others off, without even having to think about it first. I used to find him interesting but now I see he is too shallow, self-absorbed and big-headed to be a nice person. He has a good partner in crime in Dave, whose holier-than-thou attitude is getting out of hand. Who is he to judge anyone??

LOL, the Cougar lady, the black chick, is so not fitting in. Why oh why did they pick her? "Ife on crack"!!!! Priceless!!! Funny enough this woman is the prototype of what housemates usually should be: at least one housemate in a BB series must be the dominating, disliked and dumb one who just can't see that she'll never belong!!! Gosh, what wild ride its going to be for all!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by bluespice(f): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2010
i swear ben n dave should be voted off, major douchabaggery overload kmt
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 6:50am On Jul 28, 2010
Lol, @ bluespice, I'm not sure but I think they're both up this week, I might be wrongsmiley. I never thought I'd ever say this, but having d new JJ around makes JohnJames actually look good. Now if only he wasn't tied to Josie's apron-stringscheesy. Can't wait 4 Friday!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by anusule(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2010
do u guyz actually watch this shit? lipsrsealed cry
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2010
Another wiseacre talking out of his . . . Let me stop there for now.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2010
maedan:

Lol, @ bluespice, I'm not sure but I think they're both up this week, I might be wrongsmiley. I never thought I'd ever say this, but having d new JJ around makes JohnJames actually look good. Now if only he wasn't tied to Josie's apron-stringscheesy. Can't wait 4 Friday!!

I can't stand looking at them 2 together (John James
and Josie). I actually hope John James is evicted on
Friday because I really cannot stand looking at this
crap a minute longer. Its putting me off this series big time.
We are not even seeing much of the other housemates
because of their unbearable partnership that is apparently
supposed to be entertaining.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 7:03am On Jul 30, 2010
Lol, sara j, did u hear Ben describe them as a Pig and Piglet, with JohnJames being the piglet, always "suckling" on Josie cheesy. I laughed so HARD! Ben is just too evil, maybe he should be the one voted off tonight; that'll serve him right, hey??
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 1:24am On Jul 31, 2010
Okay, woke up just in time to see Ben seated on the "podium" at BBBM grin grin grin. Missed the whole eviction (blast it! Had a busy day, was knocked out for hours!!). He looked really ghastly, the lack of sleep etc must have really got to him - maybe that's why he was bitching so much close to the end! His time started running out when they started bringing young bloods (male) into the house. The entrance of JJ was the last straw; Ben just wasn't relevant any more - and he knew it! Adieu, Mr. PishPashPOSH tongue. And Dave is soooo gloating, for now. Can't wait to see him and his love-filled belly evicted next Friday! What say you all?? LOL.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by follypimpi(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2010
what happened to the bald girl? am not much of a fan since makossi era.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by chamotex(m): 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2010
Someone fill me in on whats going on.
I'm a couple of weeks behind.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by XFio(m): 11:43pm On Aug 01, 2010
I will miss Ben. I dunno, but there was something about him that brought me to like him. Anywayz, Is it me or is Sam (the new housemate) naturally irritating and annoying. He stuck his crotch in Josie's mouth, and John-James was laughing (no comment). Just one of those teens,
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2010
@ X Fio, that's exactly the reason he wasn't picked by the housemates to join d Bb house that last time. He is even more childish than JohnJames. To me the new JJ looks very responsibe and cool-headed. As for Ben, he lost his appeal over time, always moaning about lack of sleep etc. He was my fave too, but he talks too much thrash about others when he's not perfect himself!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 12:17am On Aug 03, 2010
I am really liking the new guy Sam.
I love him.
He makes the rest of them look so boring.
I was starting to lose interest in Big Brother
but I'm hooked again.
And I love the way he's winding them all up
especially Josie grin grin.
And he told Dave that he should be worried
about the publics opinion.
Why wasn't he in there from the start?
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 1:39am On Aug 04, 2010
sara j:

I am really liking the new guy Sam.
I love him.
He makes the rest of them look so boring.
I was starting to lose interest in Big Brother
but I'm hooked again.
And I love the way he's winding them all up
especially Josie grin grin.
And he told Dave that he should be worried
about the publics opinion.
Why wasn't he in there from the start?

Lol, I like Sam, too. He's only telling Josie the stuff JohnJames said in the beginning to the first Rachel, about her selling herself to the mags. And speaking of Rachels, I wonder how the new one will feel when she finds out how annoying she is to the other housemates?? She talks like a doll but she's a grown woman so the combination is grating! At the moment, I think JJ is the fittest housemate everrrr. He's that cross between cute and gorgeous, and I never get tired of looking at him (****pathetic sigh*****). He's the first male housemate that I've found nothing bad to say about. I hope he goes far, but I want either Corin or Steve to win - but knowing these crazy British, John James might take the prize.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2010
@meadan
Steve dosen't deserve to win. He's
too boring. If it wasn't for save and
replace he would have gone last week.

I don't want John James to win only
because of Josie angry

I actually don't like anyone enough to
want them to win except for Sam but thats
not going to happen unfortunately.

You think JJ is the fittest housemate ever
Sorry but I think thats John James.
I just love looking at him.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by XFio(m): 11:09am On Aug 04, 2010
maedan:

Lol, I like Sam, too. He's only telling Josie the stuff JohnJames said in the beginning to the first Rachel, about her selling herself to the mags. And speaking of Rachels, I wonder how the new one will feel when she finds out how annoying she is to the other housemates?? She talks like a doll but she's a grown woman so the combination is grating! At the moment, I think JJ is the fittest housemate everrrr. He's that cross between cute and gorgeous, and I never get tired of looking at him (****pathetic sigh*****). He's the first male housemate that I've found nothing bad to say about. I hope he goes far, but I want either Corin or Steve to win - but knowing these crazy British, John James might take the prize

I agree with every thing you said, except for the Sam part. I think he's just some childish attention seeking twit who is only in the house to wind people up. But I agree I want JJ or Corin to win. JJ was the best choice the housemates picked. He is pretty good-looking, although he isn't very entertaining, it's nice to have a mature male in the house, not an aussie loser who thinks he looks like David Beckham. There really is nothing bad to say about JJ. He an average guy who likes to have fun. The british public are not to be trusted, in my opinion, if John James wins the show, there's going to be a couple of boo's from the crowd.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by bluespice(f): 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2010
X Fio:

I want JJ or Corin to win.
co-signed
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2010
Thanks @ bluespice n XFio, it's great that you're feeling JJ like I am. Sorry, sara j, I was never really a JohnJames fan after he dissed d Beyonce-Rachel!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by XFio(m): 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2010
maedan:

Thanks @ bluespice n XFio, it's great that you're feeling JJ like I am. Sorry, sara j, I was never really a JohnJames fan after he dissed d Beyonce-Rachel!!

I agree, I never really liked John-James from the moment he came in. The way he treated Rachel made me hate him more
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2010
X Fio:

I agree, I never really liked John-James from the moment he came in. The way he treated Rachel made me hate him more

And even minus his character, I don't think he looks so hot either. How sara j can "love looking at him" is beyond me!! LOL, he looks like a trapped rabbit half the time, and his legs are tongue. OK, enough about John James, when I'd rather be talking about JJ. Now that's a specimen worth watching cheesy. He's aiiight, great personality and fantastic physique. Such characteristics however do not win you the BB crown, alas tongue!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by denzel2009: 12:11am On Aug 05, 2010
Corin is officially the funniest housemate. I thought women are able to suppress their feelings easily cheesy
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 7:12am On Aug 05, 2010
Lol, Corin is the shizzzle! She's achieved in one day what Josie couldn't achieve in many weeks. Corin is showing them girls how its done when you "fancy" a bloke. I loved watching her n JJ "under the covers" more than with the Triple J (JohnJames/Josie).
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by XFio(m): 9:18am On Aug 05, 2010
Check out JJ. Who cares if he can't sing, he has moves! This week the housemates are doing a Dickens-Themed-Task.
http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Aug/5/housemates-need-100-000-video-views/play.c4
They sing Oliver's Consider Yourself and they need 100,000 views or more to passthe task
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by XFio(m): 9:24am On Aug 05, 2010
oh and I must say the way that Mario swapped with Dave was so wrong. At least tell them what colours they were. Even though I don't like Aussie J, he had a point, Mario could have been ready to pick Dave before he flipped the coin. And why did he make it so dramatic and tension filling? Why couldn't he just deside? He's irritating me now. Get Mario out! And his tantrum,  ugggghhhh. And Aussie J threatens to quit, but I don't think he will
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2010
Yes, Mario is a big creep, raising tensions with his stupid colours, then picking Dave w/o saying what freaking colour it was! And JohnJames is very good at criticizing the wrongs of others, but for once he has a point. . Mario is just so lucky he won that task!Or else he might have been leaving this week!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2010
Yummy yum, does JJ look spiffing in his top hat and coat tails or what?! Lol, he's a really artful dodger, the way he "thiefed" all those stuff from the h-mates! I'm loving this Dickens week, by the way. He's only like, my favourite author ever!! Good job BB, with the tasks these past few weeks. I'm going to be sorry now when the show ends.

PS
Rachel to go!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 7:25am On Aug 08, 2010
Ok, is it just me or does Josie not seem so desperate these days? now that she's found out that JohnJames is the public's favourite, she's been acting all coy and loving with him. i think it's pathetic!!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2010
I think after watching tonights highlights
John James has shot himself in the foot.
Poor Sam.
He was accusing Sam of using Josie to save
himself from eviction but if anyones using
Josie its John James. He knew from day 1
that if he went after Josie he would sail
through to the final. He was so vexed that
Sam caught him red handed cutting him.

And why are the eviction crowd loving Dave,
and booing Jo.
He is the phoniest fakest housemate ever.
I can't believe people are falling for his act
after his mask has slipped so many times I've
lost count.
The British public are so dumb.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2010
John James has been pathetic after Josie was picked by the house to be a definite for the final. Last night on the live feed he was going on and on and on with Mario and Josie in the bathroom about how he knew he wouldn't be in the last five, bla bla bla. Mario was busy convincing him while Josie wisely kept mum. He was never really popular in the house that was why he wasn't picked, although he is the second public fave. As for Josie I don't get how she became so powerful in the house, so much so that all the girls have either left or been evicted, obviously intimidated by the way she rules the BB house. I hope she doesn't win, and I hope John James is one of the next four to be evicted, just like he predicts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

G I Joe 2 Retaliation 2013 Free Movie Download And Its Reviews / Ladi Akeredolu-ale And Betty Dibiah / Church Runs - Comedy Short Film From YET Films Ng By Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.