Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,465 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series (11115 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2010
maedan:

Oooh-kaay. . .I guess I'll have to keep up the running commentary. . . tongue.

Just popped in to say I really really dislike Giovan. Ugh. Gossipy chimney cigarette smoker and he talks too fast! Yuck!

Everyone had a pow-wow over Steve's snoring - some of them haven't had much sleep since they got in to the house. It's kinda bad enough that they may vote him out just because!!

~That boy is a motor-mouth!! I'm not at all surprised about his antics. . .i expected him to be at the heart of all slagging off & conniving!! Whats he picking on "Mr-intoxicated" for?Me nor likely!

maedan:

This is sooo unfair! When asked to replace someone with himself for nomination, Dave picked Rachel!!!! She can be such a diva but she didn't deserve this. Monk man Dave has made a big mistake, esp if she doesn't get evicted. Anyway, I hope Shabby goes, she's too hot-tempered.

~ I was going to ask how you knew,then i thought BBLM!!

~Dave nor likely "Flashing of the minge" or shud i say Rachael pulling a Lindsey Lohan!! Or women walking around butt unclothed! The thought of Rachael sashaying around butt unclothed & flashing is interfering w/ Dave's "Holy Ghost Intoxication"!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2010
maedan:

My most-disliked housemate of the week -------- Govan. A desperado and a back-stabber. Always has something bad to say about someone. And he said yesterday that he would love to stay in the house for ever. How desperate. Ugh.

My favourite housemate - - - - -- um, Rachel or Ben, surprisingly he's very likeable. As for John James, he keeps complaining about Rachel's uppity attitude regarding her looks. He should take the log out of his own eye.

~Govan is going to get whats coming to him,in BB you dont play games like that w/o paying for it!!

~So far,I like Nathan. . .fancy Rachael fancying him!! Hmm! trying to get my head round that! That house always makes them go bonkers anywho so who knows it cud well be genuine!

~Ben proved he's got boll0cks for playing the game,  . .voting for Sunshine. . .now that! was a shocker!! He seems allright i suppose,i just havent made up my mind about most of them yet. . still iffy! They havent earned the right to be favs in my book yet!

Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2010
maedan:

I should be embarrassed about running this ongoing monologue, but. . . . to heck with it!

Now John James declared secretly to Govan (hate him) and the fattish blonde Josie, that he HATES Rachel (Beyonce look-alike). That was really mean and I think he's just put off because she doesn't give him the time of day - also she picked the hairy chef, Nathan, as "the person she most thinks about when she's trying to sleep at night tongue". They were having a game of who fancies who etc, and John James was hardly chosen for anything! That put him out indeed. He's already claimed to be a 30 seconds man when he has to be - hardly impressive tongue.

So much bickering, esp. between the men, and it's getting hot in there as folks already know, in one week, who they just can't stand. Wow. It usually takes me a bit longer to know if I dislike someone. LOL.

Come on, isn't anyone else watching? MC? Anyone undecided embarassed grin grin grin.

~Some one missed me much? Nuffin to be embarrased about! the HM8 sure have a way of getting on your nerves & what better place to vent it out than on here. . .no  woories,feel free to vent as many times you see fit. . me's always got got something to say in return. . . BBBM  NL special we are!!

~I half expected the game to hot up. . .I suppose this was a way to let the other HM8 know who they fancy. . .

~Is is just me or has there been moments between Josie & JJ . . . . whats he playing at? Choosing the voluptuous chic out of the lot,when he cud pull the other birds in there? A case of his ego maybe. . .Right said Fred song  comes to mind #I'm too sexy for my. . .self#

~30 secs! Oh Lawdy!! he wasnt on about a quickie? Even for a quickie thats well out of order!! I'm besides myslf w/ laffter here. . seriously!!

~It's going to be a lot hotter now,especially w/ everyone watching their backs wondering who knifed them in nominations! I expect a lot more fussing about nuffin over their suspicions?

~Whats w/ Ife? she's unsually quiet. . too many big personalities for her to contend with maybe? Going off in a 3 dynamic aint going to help her either. . once they start voting one in her group,she had better start picking/brushing a wig for eviction!!

~By the Way~Why is her hair so notty? I prolly shudnt knock it seeing how it cud be her hair texture but Jezz,she cud try brushing it. .  I rock a Bladie & i love to appreciate chics rocking the buzz cut or bald look BUt. . .chic's not rocking that hair at all!!

There! You've got a lot of catching up to do now. . .keeps you from commentating on your own aye?
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2010
Lol @ commenting on my own!! Yesss, it was kind of a lonely habit!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ife's hair is not it at all, I agree. I'm rocking the buzz look too (what a coincidence heh??LOL) and she certainly does not do it justice. She is sooo like a mouse in that house, such a timid sheep. In the beginning she made a valiant effort to voice herself but now she's more or less drowned out.

JJ and Josie. Eeeew. What a match. She is soo much like a loose woman grin. With her mammaries swinging behind her halter dress tongue. I'm not a fan AT all.

JJ the 30 seconds man - he boasted once that he had been that quick with a girl. So quick that she hadn't even taken all her clothes off yet. "Oh um, looks like you have to put them back on again," he'd said he told her, with a big laugh as he'd told the story to some of the housemates. I couldn't stand him after that. With his so-called "looks" I guess he never has to make much effort with the ladies as they come a dime a dozen.

Rachel fancying Nathan-----the girls (Josie, Rachel) were talking about who they fancied in the house a while back. Both girls confessed that Nathan's capabilities in the kitchen were getting to be a turn on. Women seem to find such men quite attractive. Though they did say that after a while, they were soon going to find any man attractive in that house, due to the isolation tongue grin.

Mario and Ben - - -- never you fear for Ben's virtues tongue - he already knows Mario finds him hot - and I saw that edging-out-of-shoulder-embrace part - it was hilarious!! Mario has become quite popular with the HMs, to my surprise, even though he was an outsider in the beginning. He didn't get one vote at all during nominations.

Govan, Govan, what can I say? I don't know why he's liked by some HMs, he's every inch the evil monster he's pretending not to be.

Dave is a clown. He fooled himself over the oniongate issue. I wish he was leaving soon. Putting Rachel up for eviction! How evil!! If he didn't want to be seeing anyone's "bits" he should have stayed at home! Some people are exhibitionists and feel powerful when they can show off parts of themselves. Rachel is an exhibitionist, as is anyone dumb enough to sign up for BB!!

OK, I tried to touch on as many of the points you raised, MC kiss. These past few days have been less busy for me so I had a lot of time to watch them, both the live feed and the recaps. It might not always be so. But rest assured I will always come here to vent my views every chance I get grin grin grin grin grin!!!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2010
As a postscript grin grin grin grin, with all the psychologists they bring to the BBLB show, to explain some of the antics of the members tongue, I have come to the conclusion that John James "hates" Rachel because she isn't falling into his laps like he's used to. She too, is used to men falling over her I guess, so she's not showing JJ the adoration he believes he deserves. I wish someone will bring him down a peg or two. Men who "hate" other women are weaklings in my opinion. You may find her unattractive, ugly etc but why hate her?? Pick on someone your own size!! LOL.

Ok. I'm done. For now. . . . .

tongue
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2010
~You's rocking the Bladie too? Rock on chic I've been rocking the bald look for 3 yrs now. . .I'm totally Bald tho,unlike Ife's buzz cut. . .I rock the buzz cut every now & again. . .I just let my hair grow for a week or two then shave it off again

~Anywho back to these nutters!! I just flicked channels about 10 mins ago & caught the tail end of the task & Dave replacing himself w/ Rachael. . wuts she crying for? These people eh? Like they will be nominating someone every week,why cry me a river on the obvious? I dont get it. . ." I dont want to go"

~Seems Shabby's got some game plans!!I'm listening to her blab in the Diary room now. . ."Rachael's vulnerable"! Gimme a break!! Chatting group dynamics already. . interesting!!

~You's so mean on Josie. . .her wobbly bits cant be missed!! She cud make more of an effort tho,really!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2010
~This is the stuff that proper winds me up!! Grrr That Shabby!! She's just about sealing her fate!! She is such an actress!!A mediocre one at that!! Blowing her emotions out of proportions!!

~I dont know why Ben bothers! Whats w/ him & apologising lately anyways?
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2010
~"No one fancy's me" Boo Hoo! Pathetic!! Oh My Dayz!

~Your girl Rachael has the hots for JJ!! I told you he cud put an aussie ring on it!! Wrong move!! She'd better just get on with her business & not make a fool of herself by declaring she's got the hots for him! Pointless! She's about to tell him!!

Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2010
~Erh wuts going on there w/ JJ putting Ben off Rachael & him going in for the jagular. . .

~Why is Rachael talking like a wund up Barbie? Butt cheeks galore!! with the crying already!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2010
lol, babes, I almost caught the tail-end of the show, but resisted the temptation - and waited instead for the later version on the other channel grin grin. Dedicated, aint I?? LMHO.

I must have missed the Rachel-JJ bit. So NOW she fancies the Aussie? Confused, OR- - - -like all pretty people tongue, when they suspect they have an "enemy", they try to win them over. They just can't bear for someone not to love them!! (yeah, I'm turning into a psychoanalyst here!).

OK, now Dave has explained why he chose Rachel : she's the most popular so she won't be voted off by the public. INDEED!!! He nominated her in the dairy room, so he was just sticking to his vote! So-called minister. If he was so good-hearted he should have refused to choose anyone, but kept himself up for eviction. But no one is sooo bighearted, certainly not on BB.

Rachel: How would YOU feel if you were safe from possible eviction, only to be picked in the heat of the moment by another hm?? I would cry too, because being nominated up for eviction is the worst thing that could happen to an HM>>>> Did u see how GOVAN was shivering when BB announced than Dave should choose someone?? He couldn't even look up and meet Dave's eye, just in case!!!I have never seen a HM so desperate to stay! My gosh!!

I'm on the buzz cut out of necessity - I overdid my last dyejob and everyone was like, uh oh. So one day I just went to the salon and told 'em to crop it low. It's nice to feel the wind on your head again but I do love me a good weave once in a while sad grin. I do have a boxload of wigs to compensate though, where the need arises!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2010
Ok, just seen the part where Rachel says she's into the Aussie. And he's blabbing to Josie how Rachel seems to be liking him the more even though he obviously hates her. This is sooo weird. I don't understand these people. I'm not even going to try. But JJ is protesting too much! You can't stand her, OK!! We get it!!

And he keeps on about her "degrading" stare!! Can't he see that she's a Beyonce impersonator?? She shouldn't try to explain herself! Now she has foolishly told the clown that she finds him HOT. My gosh!! I truly do not understand these guys!! Why are you begging the skinny rock-brained Aussie to like you?? It should be the other way round!! For all her looks, she has a very low self esteem, it seems.

It's a good thing he told her though, she might change and improve on her character. She might be redeemable yet tongue.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 12:31am On Jun 17, 2010
~You certainly are dedicated!I'm going to have a word w/ Davina & nominate you for an award for BBBM NL special!

~There's always one!!It's sad someone Not/fancying her is such a big deal to her!She's real pretty to be bothered about it!Goes to show it's all about the attitude!! She came across very confident & sure of herself! The glimpse of low self-esteem that slipped thro was a shocker for me!!

~If i were Rachael,i'l just take it on the chin & get on w/ it. . Going up for eviction is part of the game,so i suppose thats why i cant stand all the melodramatics when its time for evictions! If she stays,the rest of her time in there shud be piece of piece compared to the other HM8's who havent experienced the nerves. . .

~I wudnt let the whole JJ "I hate her" thing wound you up,they'll be snogging their face off soon enuff!

~Come on over at Fashion lets chat Hair Disasters/ Bald/Buzz cut & Wigs I want to knw where you buy you wigs? I've never owned one but wud love to buy one,an afro one preferably. . .
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 12:47am On Jun 17, 2010
Just watched live feed on the net a few hours
ago. JJ has totally lost the plot. Looking forward
to tonights highlights.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by Sauron1: 12:57am On Jun 17, 2010
Who is the buttless Black babe in the house?
She coulda done better with a chunkier arse.
This is too anorexic.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 1:21am On Jun 17, 2010
~You on about Ife the Nigerian?
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by Sauron1: 1:25am On Jun 17, 2010
mohawkchic:

~You on about Ife the Nigerian?

She's Nigerian? shocked shocked shocked
Dang it. . . . . . .She doesn't represent the true Naija women.
Babe is anorexic. I am watchin em on E4 now and this bunch appears BORING.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 2:45am On Jun 17, 2010
~Yeah she is. . she's lacking T & A!

~Live feeds tends to be boring,unless they are having a fight in which case they're likely to mute the sound b/c they have to use the footage for update . . .i prefer the 1hr update. . .
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2010
~Sauron~:

Who is the buttless Black babe in the house?
She coulda done better with a chunkier arse.
This is too anorexic.

I think she has a lovely figure. I can't believe shes
25, she only looks about 18.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2010
mohawkchic:

~[b]Live feeds tends to be boring,[/b]unless they are having a fight in which case they're likely to mute the sound b/c they have to use the footage for update . . .i prefer the 1hr update. . .

Are not!!!! cheesy. I'd rather watch the live feed than any of the popular soaps wink grin. One might be lucky to catch something. Not just fights, but glimpses into these people's characters.

sara j:

Iffy's alright, I just wish she wouldn't look so scruffy and stop wearing other people's clothes tongue. Doesn't she have any nice stuff to wear to enhance her appearance?? All the other chicks know how to present themselves - even the boyish Shabby, lol. Iffy has to come out of her shell, but I guess with the other babes in the house she might feel kind of overshadowed.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2010
mohawkchic:

~You certainly are dedicated!I'm going to have a word w/ Davina & nominate you for an award for BBBM NL special!

~Come on over at Fashion lets chat Hair Disasters/ Bald/Buzz cut & Wigs I want to knw where you buy you wigs? I've never owned one but wud love to buy one,an afro one preferably. . .

We-ell, I do get a bit overzealous about BB sometimes. But trust me it's on and off wink cheesy.

I get my wigs from the shops, I could take days, literally, to find the perfect wig, and friends advise to always invest on human hair wigs, they last longer and look good always. And not all of them are costly.

I checked out the fashion thread, didn't find the topic, you could post it here in a link and I'll hot-foot it right there wink.

@ topic: watching the highlights. Methinks there's something going on in the Aussie's head about Rachel. He just reduced her to tears by putting her down about no one would want to put her on their mags when she leaves the house. Or some such. He and Govan take the medal for the meanest blokes in the house. Now these are folks I will pay good money to vote them out if they ever get up for eviction!!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by Sauron1: 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2010
sara j:

She looks 13 and scruffy too . . . .

mohawkchic:

~Live feeds tends to be boring,unless they are having a fight in which case they're likely to mute the sound b/c they have to use the footage for update . . .i prefer the 1hr update. . .

U will have to summarize what's been happening in that house since day one. . . . .
I saw a big bloke that had tattoos all over his body with a glass eye. Who's the geezer?
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 12:48am On Jun 18, 2010
@Sauron

Theres a summary of all the housemates on
page 1 of this thread.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2010
Eviction Night.

Any predictions?

It's a shame but I think Shabby should go. Though Sunshine is so disliked in and out of the house, she might get the most flack from the public.
I don't even want to consider Rachel going. She will be devastated tongue.

So. . . . Shabby to go!!!!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by chemali: 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2010
Can't believe rachel was evicted.

She is the finest and cooliest babe there.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2010
All I can say is, WOW.

So now that the only chick worth looking at is gone, who's going to be our eye candy now?? I mean even as a girl myself I enjoyed watching her. If not for John James she might have been able to get away with a lot. Oh well. They needed a big first eviction and they got it. But it's all going downhill from here in my opinion.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by XFio(m): 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2010
HATE John-James! Australian jerk just can't keep his mouth shut. The only reason he's even in that house is because of his looks and a small resemblance of David Beckham. The way he just shouted swear words across the table to Rachael was horrible! If you don't like a conversation, DON'T LISTEN TO IT! Simple. Gutted that Rachael's gone, should hae stayed a little longer. Sunshine should have been booted, her name doesn't match her personality
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2010
X Fio:

HATE John-James! Australian jerk just can't keep his mouth shut. The only reason he's even in that house is because of his looks and a small resemblance of David Beckham. The way he just shouted swear words across the table to Rachael was horrible! If you don't like a conversation, DON'T LISTEN TO IT! Simple. Gutted that Rachael's gone, should hae stayed a little longer. Sunshine should have been booted, her name doesn't match her personality

I totally agree with you on ALL points. John James is a jerk, a big baby with no respect for women. What looks?? Yuck! A 99p version of Beckham. Rachel to me could even be hotter than Beyonce shocked grin, I mean have you seen her without a pinch of make-up? HOT!! If only she had respected herself, played cool like "Keeva", who knows how to handle herself even with her so-called good looks. But Rachel messed up by going round in skimpy clothes and seeking attention. Other girls did it too but hers was really obvious.

Sunshine is as evil as the rest of the clowns. They will get more vicious as the days go on. At least Shabby doesn't pretend and already has her next two nominations all lined up!!

Imagine that sicko Govan crying alone in the sitting room the night Rachel left. What a great pretender!! Sucking up to the public, I should think!!

Mr. Monk, Dave, is definitely top of my most hated list this week. Always going on about being "high" in the spirit etc. A fat clown who stole the onions meant for everyone's meal. He and John James are tight now because of their beef with Rachel and with how they got her out. I can't wait for the next evictions, all those gloating will definitely have their own days of reckoning.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2010
I hate Dave since he picked Rachel
for the public vote. Bloody idiot.
The male housemates this year are
just awful.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2010
sara j:

for the public vote. Bloody .
just awful.
sara j:

for the public vote. Bloody .
just awful.

They are totally despicable, a disgrace to the human race. From the abusive John James to the evil Govan, not to mention the gorilla Dave, there is not one to even look up to as remotely honourable. The girls are a far nicer bunch: Ify, and the Katie Price-lookalike Corin, and even Keeva are sooo cool in attitude. Corin might win, she's just herself.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2010
Wot is UP with Ife?? Just saw her on TV, wearing Shabby's coat!! She never wears her own clothes, and even when she does, she looks like a drowned rat in them! I like her personality but she's as fascinating as a loaf of bread. Wow, wonder why they picked her for a housemate undecided.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 11:00am On Jun 21, 2010
maedan:

Wot is UP with Ife?? Just saw her on TV, wearing Shabby's coat!! She never wears her own clothes, and even when she does, she looks like a drowned rat in them! I like her personality but she's as fascinating as a loaf of bread. Wow, wonder why they picked her for a housemate undecided.

The rest of the housemates are overshadowing her. I
like her, she's not forcing herself on the viewers and
playing up to the cameras unlike the others i.e Sunshine.
Once the group gets smaller, I think she will start coming
out of her shell a bit. She will have to once the attention seekers
leave one by one. Being quiet won't keep you in there long.
I think she will grow into a good housemate. She has potential.
Herself and Caoimhe constantly glued to Shabby aren't doing
them any favours either. Shabby has to go soon or else Ife
and Caoimhe won't last, I'm afraid. We're not seeing them
with Shabby constantly mouthing off.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2010
sara j:

The rest of the housemates are overshadowing her. I
like her, she's not forcing herself on the viewers and
playing up to the cameras unlike the others i.e Sunshine.
Once the group gets smaller, I think she will start coming
out of her shell a bit. She will have to once the attention seekers
leave one by one. Being quiet won't keep you in there long.
I think she will grow into a good housemate. She has potential.
Herself and Caoimhe constantly glued to Shabby aren't doing
them any favours either. Shabby has to go soon or else Ife
and Caoimhe won't last, I'm afraid. We're not seeing them
with Shabby constantly mouthing off.

I remember the first day she came in, she was so talkative and full of life. But now she seems like someone just recovering from a debilitating illness!! She will be in the house for a while, no one will nominate her, though they will start to, once they realise she is a big threat to the BB crown. Keeva (Caoimhe) is only as popular as Shabby makes her. For now she is someone's love interest and BB will make sure she stays around for the long haul, since no one else seems to be into eachother undecided.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

G I Joe 2 Retaliation 2013 Free Movie Download And Its Reviews / Ladi Akeredolu-ale And Betty Dibiah / Church Runs - Comedy Short Film From YET Films Ng By Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.