Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,657 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series (11118 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2010
Gosh, does anyone notice the way JJ looks at Ife sometimes?? I know she talks a lot of crap sometimes, but just watched when she was ranting about being nominated and how she didn't care, and he was just doing those his crab eyes at her grin grin grin. Like she's just a piece of. . . And this is the SAME  thing he complained about the first Rachel, how she looked at people like she thought they were shite. I really, really don't like JJ or Josie, they are NOT nice people. Ben, Dave, Corin, Mario etc are just their dumb little selves, I prefer them to a 100 JJs and Josies!!!!! LLOLLL.

denzel2009:

She is 30 sister Maedan haba

Oh yesh, i forgot tongue. Maybe cos she's so tiny! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by denzel2009: 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2010
I think you should see Silence on BBC sorry to digress.

JJ is hopeless.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 2:32am On Jul 15, 2010
I hope Mario leaves after his stupid reaction.
''Oh Why did you pick me?''
He's such a big baby. I wouldn't mind
but he nominated Caoimhe so he's being
a hypocrite there.
Bloody nuisance. He must go on Friday
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 3:01am On Jul 15, 2010
sara j:

I hope Mario leaves after his silly reaction.
''Oh Why did you pick me?''
He's such a big baby. I wouldn't mind
but he nominated Caoimhe so he's being
a hypocrite there.
Bloody nuisance. He must go on Friday

~Aaaw I like Mario. . i dont want him to leave. . .just yet!! Even tho it seems like he isnt really doing much in terms of entertainment!

~So he doesnt react well to been chosen! He cud well have reacted the same was it someone else that chose him but coming from Keeva it screams game plan!! I thought she was goign to pick Dave,all that "I'm goign to choose someone who wont go" is BS!! The Cow! Dunno why she rubs me the wrong way!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 3:04am On Jul 15, 2010
maedan:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No no no, I do believe he said 98 chins grin grin grin grin. Don't you have an inkling just how HORRID JJ is? That's why Josie, who is very good at dishing out, finds it hard to take it from JJ, cos he goes for the jugular - and when he says the mean stuff, he sounds like he really means it!

~I'm not even goign to try & understand how JJ's mind works. . .he cud make a right B!tch if he was a chic!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 3:13am On Jul 15, 2010
maedan:

Oh my dayyyzzzz grin grin grin grin grin grin. But I have to agree, she does sound and look very dopey!! Always crying over every little sentimental thing!
LOL, of course I loved the "Don't Come Dine With Me" task! The original voice over guy was on hand to make it all the more authentic. The best BB idea ever! And it gave me an insight to ALL the housemates, even the old ones. They showed mega team work, ganging up on Baroness Keely! Poor little thing, she did her best for the little people grin. She already confessed her size makes her an overachiever in all things. First newbie out? Naaah, make that Rachel. She has little to offer.

~If i say i have so much as noticed or observed her that much i'd be lying!

~You need to watch "Celebrity CDWM" today. . Janice Dickinson will be on. . .that woman is so crude,i want to watch her antics on the show!

~If they showed half as much team work on their tasks ,i wud have admired their effort,ganging up against Kelley was just out of order but all part of the game i suppose. . .

~The reason i think Kelley will be first out is b/c she out of the 3 has stirred things the most,Racheal & Andrew are playing safe for now,so she cud easily be a target!

maedan:

Ife's bald cut is just not werking for me, LOL. It's funny your son should like it, even tho it reminds him of mummy grin grin grin! Sorry but she has a funny shape of head, and her skin tone is not helped by her dull clothes. When she wears a bit of make up she's not bad tho'. I just don't get how she lasted this long, sorry undecided cheesy. And I am DEFINITE she's leaving this week. Ta, Ife!! grin grin grin

~Really? Maybe i'm biased. . .

~ I saw this pic of her & i have to say better bald than this noughts!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 5:04am On Jul 15, 2010
My gosh, what a pic!!! For someone who lived in UK all her life (born and bred), she sure has all the Naija characteristics, down to the noughty hair grin grin grin grin grin. grin

She is pretty, no doubt. But her hair is shocked shocked shocked. And the bald thing - not a nice look tongue. And did you see the state of her wigs?? Lol, not even one is worth wearing out of the house back in Nigeria, not to speak of bringing it into BB. Like they say where I come from, the girl FAIL!!! LOL>

denzel2009:

I think you should see Silence on BBC sorry to digress.

JJ is hopeless.

Aaw, missed it, didn't see your post on time. What's it about??
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 5:29am On Jul 15, 2010

~Oh Lawdy! I'm sticking up for the bald sista!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2010
maedan:

Gosh, does anyone notice the way JJ looks at Ife sometimes?? I know she talks a lot of crap sometimes, but just watched when she was ranting about being nominated and how she didn't care, and he was just doing those his crab eyes at her grin grin grin. Like she's just a piece of. . . And this is the SAME  thing he complained about the first Rachel, how she looked at people like she thought they were shite. I really, really don't like JJ or Josie, they are NOT nice people. Ben, Dave, Corin, Mario etc are just their dumb little selves, I prefer them to a 100 JJs and Josies!!!!! LLOLLL.

Oh yesh, i forgot tongue. Maybe cos she's so tiny!  grin grin grin grin grin

I noticed that as well. He does it alot.
I think he made it clear on the live feed
that he dosen't fancy Josie as well so
that could be the end of their friendship.

The housemates are useless especially
the nerd. I wanted them to put a good
looking normal guy in but anyway maybe
Shabbys replacement is our only hope.

And what about BB all stars? Who do you
all think will be going in besides the obvious
(Nikki Grahme and Brian Belo)?

Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by denzel2009: 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2010
maedan:

Aaw, missed it, didn't see your post on time. What's it about??

Its about a deaf girl that witnessed a murder amongst police officers while staying with her Uncle who is a top police officer.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2010
denzel2009:

Its about a deaf girl that witnessed a murder amongst police officers while staying with her Uncle who is a top police officer.

OK, I'll check if BBC have that "viewing on demand", like Channel 4 (4OD) or ITV Player where you can watch past shows.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2010
~Maybe Michelle,Nadia,Makosi,Brain Dowling. . . They'll prolly pick the ones w/ big personalities. . . .

~When is BBAS suppose to happen anyways?
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2010
mohawkchic:

~If i say i have so much as noticed or observed her that much i'd be lying!

~You need to watch "Celebrity CDWM" today. . Janice Dickinson will be on. . .that woman is so crude,i want to watch her antics on the show

LOL, she IS crude. Managed to catch the tail end of the show, and saw her telling the British to kiss her American ass - and she came last, of course! Hahahah!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2010
@ highlights:

Did I just hear Josie say that she's a size 16? Her FOOT couldn't fit into a size 16!!! She is a definite 18/20. Confirmed! With her height, she sure looks it too.

Big face-stuffing fatty with her filthy 98 chins!!! LOL. Just kidding.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2010
This is getting boring. I mean the fascination with JJ and Josie's friendship. The other girls are building it up to more than it really is. I don't think they truly fancy eachother: with JJ it's just a dependancy thing: he relies on her for a lot. While she uses him as a prop too, and is drawn by his good looks but not his personality. If two people really fancy each other, esp in BB house, they HARDLY need any help from other housemates to get them together!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2010
maedan:

LOL, she IS crude. Managed to catch the tail end of the show, and saw her telling the British to kiss her American backside - and she came last, of course! Hahahah!

~I almost forgot it was on & caught it just after Jeff's Dinner! That woman deserves to be locked up seriously! Seem to be chasing something that isnt there no more!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2010
maedan:

@ highlights:

Did I just hear Josie say that she's a size 16? Her FOOT couldn't fit into a size 16!!! She is a definite 18/20. Confirmed! With her height, she sure looks it too.

Big face-stuffing fatty with her filthy 98 chins!!! LOL. Just kidding.

~oh my Dayz! I've laffed so hard!!

~To be honest she is not that fat,her height spreads out the weight however she does need to tone up & loosing a couple of pounds wudnt hurt!

~Why did she have to twisted it to Keeva & the others to make it look llike Dave was having a go at her weight? Prolly her way of dealing w/ her insecurities. . . the way her heels was click clating while having the convo w/ Dave was kind of funny too!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2010
maedan:

This is getting boring. I mean the fascination with JJ and Josie's friendship. The other girls are building it up to more than it really is. I don't think they truly fancy eachother: with JJ it's just a dependancy thing: he relies on her for a lot. While she uses him as a prop too, and is drawn by his good looks but not his personality. If two people really fancy each other, esp in BB house, they HARDLY need any help from other housemates to get them together!

~Tell me about it!! I bet its not the last we've seen of it too!! That's the annoying thing!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 12:08am On Jul 17, 2010
mohawkchic:

~Tell me about it!! I bet its not the last we've seen of it too!! That's the annoying thing!

I don't know how people can be so interested in such hogwash!! They don't have much potential of being a romantic BB couple in my opinion.

@ ALL

Now that our Naija babe is gone, how do you all feel? @ sara j, I don't know much about the BB all stars thingy that you asked of, so I guess I'll leave it to real BB gurus to discuss. I only started watching BB last year or so!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 1:46am On Jul 17, 2010
maedan:

I don't know how people can be so interested in such hogwash!! They don't have much potential of being a romantic BB couple in my opinion.

~She finally admits she's Jealous! I told you! I dont get why Josie is forcing the issue w/ JJ tho. . .like she's digging for something to grasp JJ does fancy her & he's giving nuffin away! Did you see the look on her face to JJ's response when she quoted Rachael saying"You both are in Love w/ each other" or something to that effect? Sending The Nerd to tell JJ to back off was such an embarassing cringe moment for me to watch!!Give up already!! Chances are if JJ doesnt head back to Australia he might just hit it after BB! Josie is gagging for it!

maedan:

@ ALL
Now that our Naija babe is gone, how do you all feel?

~Gutted! She had the potential of been a great HM8! BTW,are you trying to rub it in? You did say she'll be out! What do you think might have triggered the booing she got? Yet to watch the interview. . it takes a day for the Replay to be loaded on my On Demand box. . .
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 10:50am On Jul 17, 2010
mohawkchic:

~Gutted! She had the potential of been a great HM8! BTW,are you trying to rub it in? You did say she'll be out! What do you think might have triggered the booing she got? Yet to watch the interview. . it takes a day for the Replay to be loaded on my On Demand box. . .

The booing is for how seriously she started to take herself recently. The thing is, if you're a boring housemate, just stay that way, don't go causing ripples and negative vibes. Nathan discovered this to his cost, when he slagged Shabby off and called her a "raincloud of doom". Sunshine made the same error when she annoyed everyone with those crisps that she wouldn't share. In Ife's case, it was her fall-out with her two pals. It's ok to be hurt, but she didn't have to get so mad at them. Her reaction was inexcusable, and even I lost all interest in her after that. She didn't act like a lady at all - and besides, what Shabby and Caiomhe did wasn't THAT bad!! In short, Ife messed up, big time!

And as for the Triple J (JJ & Josie) romance, PLEASE don't ask me to comment grin grin. I have NO interest in their affair, as far as I'm concerned, she is not his type romantically or sexually. She is just like a big sis to him, a bodyguard to protect him in the house. "Getting it on" with Josie, as all you fans are banking on, is the last thing that's going to happen. But hey, this is BB, who knows? I might be wrong!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by denzel2009: 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2010
^^^^You need to understand that JJ fancies Josie but he is so clueless about flirting,romance or ladies in general. He is a big wussbag, If any attractive girl comes into the house in place of Josie,he will still behave same way.I guess he is used to girls lusting over him,so he doesnt have any idea how to initiate anything.

If Nathan was in same position, he would have been rumbling with Josie under the sheets now. Is it only me that can see Crab eyes is blank and only good in arguing with girls?
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2010
denzel2009:

^^^^You need to understand that JJ fancies Josie but he is so clueless about flirting,romance or ladies in general. He is a big wussbag, If any attractive girl comes into the house in place of Josie,he will still behave same way.I guess he is used to girls lusting over him,so he doesnt have any idea how to initiate anything.

If Nathan was in same position, he would have been rumbling with Josie under the sheets now. Is it only me that can see Crab eyes is blank and only good in arguing with girls?

All this may be true. But I just do not see any chemistry between them And trust me, I would know. He does like her; Josie seems to have a sunny, motherly quality that the little boy in JJ finds comforting. But please, keep anything carnal out of it because there's just noooo [b]se[/b]xual tension in the air.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2010
I don't really know why, but I just feel compelled to say how much I dislike John James. Just watching him go on the "JJ Attack" with Ife, about what she said in the diary room about his feelings for Josie. Everyone has a right to have an opinion, but he's going on and on and on as if Ife committed a crime. I know she's out now and he's not to blame, but seeing how he rants on, even when the other party has explained sincerely, makes me SICK. I hope he loses, the overgrown brat!!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2010
Whats going on??
Josie is a total nutcase. I think the womans
obsessed, now she has aproblem with John
James and Caoimhe as friends.
This is going to get interesting.
Bunny Boiler Alert,
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2010
Anyone watching live feed?
Caoimhe just walked. John James
has gone into the nest crying.
Josie dosen't look impressed.
I definently think JJ fancied Caoimhe now.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2010
sara j:

Anyone watching live feed?
Caoimhe just walked. John James
has gone into the nest crying.
Josie dosen't look impressed.
I definently think JJ fancied Caoimhe now.

Gosh, it was BLATANT that he fancied her! I caught him many times following her with his eyes when ever she was displaying grin herself. That's why Josie felt so threatened: Caiomhe was more competition than the two new female housemates put together. In fact, I saw more chemistry btw JJ and Caiomhe than with Josie.

But that night of the "wet shirt" made the whole house turn against her, especially the righteous males. Caiomhe just happened to get her white shirt wet and her bra-less boobs were on show while she ran around the house. She became an outsider after that, and maybe that's why she left. It's a shame though. People are finding it's not worth it to stick around and that's a bad sign for this year's BB. Who else will be frustrated into walking next??
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 12:14am On Jul 21, 2010
maedan:

Gosh, it was BLATANT that he fancied her! I caught him many times following her with his eyes when ever she was displaying grin herself. That's why Josie felt so threatened: Caiomhe was more competition than the two new female housemates put together. In fact, I saw more chemistry btw JJ and Caiomhe than with Josie.

But that night of the "wet shirt" made the whole house turn against her, especially the righteous males. Caiomhe just happened to get her white shirt wet and her bra-less bosoms were on show while she ran around the house. She became an outsider after that, and maybe that's why she left. It's a shame though. People are finding it's not worth it to stick around and that's a bad sign for this year's BB. Who else will be frustrated into walking next??

I know, Josie is so bitter. She is the reason Caoimhe left the house.
I hope it all backfires on her, I really do. She is showing her true
colours and I can't believe the housemates are falling for her act.

And the wet t shirt thing, Dave is a total creep.
He thought it was fine and hilarious for Mario to
deliberiately go around the house with his Instruments
on display yet Caoimhes tshirt was wet and he was
offended!! That man is just awful and he's so 2faced
as well. Born Again Christian? Yeah Right.

I hope they send in a female housemate that
is JJs type.
Josie will explode with jealousy.

Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 3:21am On Jul 21, 2010
@ sara j, Dave was really out of order with his criticism, you are absolutely correct. He did the same thing with the first Rachel, complaining in the diary room that she was displaying herself in skimpy clothes and that once he had even seen her **ahem** and she wasn't wearing knickers! Even Ben called her a naughty woman when he was consoling Josie. They are all jealous of Caiomhe, and made sure they made her uncomfortable. I do hope Josie has shot herself in the foot somehow. She's not the winning housemate as far as I'm concerned. Corin to win!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2010
I don't think its going to affect Josies chances
of winning. She seems to get away lightly the
way BB edits the highlight show.
They obviously favour her more than the others.
I think 3 housemates are going in tonight so
hopefully they'll put in a girl for John James.
We also need a good looking , normal male housemate.
The men in that house are just
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2010
Yes, the men in the house are just bleeargh tongue. Even Ben that I found fascinating is beginning to draw like draw soup grin. Sorry, too razz. OK, he's getting boring. Can these British guys be fine sef? Maybe a mixed race or hunky black guy because I aint putting no hope on any "good looking" white British male. We have had more than five in the BB house and none of them are worth writing home about. Yeah, I heard about the new housemates. What a tip. HOW will the new ones cope??
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2010
Why did they choose the JJ,?
The last thing we need is an
arrogant little prick and he isn't
even good looking. He looks about 12.
Joel would have been a better choice.
The cougar and the blonde are interesting
though.
The cougar fancies JJ and JJ picked the blonde. grin grin
Josie will be having a panic attack as we speak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

G I Joe 2 Retaliation 2013 Free Movie Download And Its Reviews / Ladi Akeredolu-ale And Betty Dibiah / Church Runs - Comedy Short Film From YET Films Ng By Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.