Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. (59115 Views)

Nigerian Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested By Police In Italy. See Photos / Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos / Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Louteelaw84: 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrGoogle88:

Keep dreaming. grin They don’t allow peasants Into to the gathering of kings.
Maybe na kegite gathering e go
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Amarabae(f): 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
SirBunky85:
did u study Guidance&Counseling? counsel ko,council ni
many went down this route, they are now regretting.
You look caged, all these capping Is just to save face, deep inside you, you regret being a cultist and wanna come out but don't know why.
Seek for help grin

17 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by brightgreat(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
bros please swerve ooo...just swerve

otuekong1:
can you tell me d benefits u derive from confraternity?, u mates r making millions while u r risking ur life with cultism

1 Like

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Auxtin85(m): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Who founded Aiye and pirates?

Na me
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by donbachi(m): 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
otuekong1:
can you tell me d benefits u derive from confraternity?, u mates r making millions while u r risking ur life with cultism
the world itself,is a secret society...the bible says though,you in the world.but dont be like people of the world...the LORD is your strenght.
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by mandate12: 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Forgiveness is a sin , me no send no Jew

Oga keep quiet there! I only pity ur parents that will b pained when I foolishly lose ur life in the process.
Remember, elders don't attend burial of minors so imagine how heartbroken they will feel not being able to see u one last time before u r lowered beneath the crust.

1 Like

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by tellwisdom: 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
Amarabae:
Why will any right thinking guy be a cultist?
I see them as stupid people.
Yuck!
Try that rubbish around oriaku Amara and I will show you pepper.
Nonsense.
Mtcheeeew .
I so much hate those guys back then in uni.
They are mainly in Engineering faculty.
angry angry
Ok, we are aware you went to university.

7 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by donbachi(m): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
LG electronics everywhere.

1 Like

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by chronique(m): 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
Kylekent59:
egede pple
Their headquarter is Ekosodin, if you know, you know.

I could remember the day some guys went for initiation ceremony, after the initiation, they robbed a lodge and they were successful.
The vigilante came late,as they were asking how many were they, a voice from the back yard corner was heard saying," looting is allowed but don't get caught, he who prices must pay oooo, make una collect una 5 groundnut"

con see how everybody tear race, including the vigilante.

Run away from cultism if you belong oooo

when you hear "who goes there" for night for ekosodin,na once dem dey blow candle off...lol

3 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by chronique(m): 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
CSTR1005:
I remember the day in UNIBEN these cult guys forced everybody including me to finish 5 plates of jollof rice in the buka.

Enjoyment turned to wahala. Even the girls that came to eat in the buka started crying.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by dokiOloye(m): 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
Amarabae:
Yuck!
Nonsense.
Mtcheeeew .
angry angry
Your husband sef fit belong, but you no know grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by dokiOloye(m): 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
SacredMustang:
Muslim brotherhood is stronger... because they've killed more people and cause disaster all round the world.
Chinekeeeeeemu oooo.
Hilarious but very true.

2 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by OmoOshodi(m): 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hmmm nawa o.... See as J dey play Fm anyhow

May Jesus redeemed all of nna souls o

Police do your job ... Most of all this SARS self belong smh..... Naija I jail thee

1 Like

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
Amarabae:
Yuck!
Nonsense.
Mtcheeeew .
angry angry

Yes ma'am. Preach the gospel to them.
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Sniper4real(m): 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
BoneBlogger:
The authorities of the Lagos State Police Command, have received credible intelligence that members of some unlawful societies such as the Aiye, Eiye, , Buccaneers, etc, are going round town serving notices to rival cult gangs in the neighbourhood that they would be converging on Saturday 7/7/ 2018 at yet to be disclosed locations within their domains.

According to available information, the 7th day of the 7th month is sacred to these outlaws especially the Aye or confraternity which marks its anniversary. It is also a day they settle scores with rival cult groups and a day of outright brigandage and anomie.

The Commissioner of Police, Lagos State, CP Imohimi Edgal, warns that any such gathering by members of the unlawful society will be viewed as an unlawful assembly with the intent to commit felony. And those that gathered will be visited with the full weight of the law.

He reiterates that no cult group will be allowed to compromise the peace daily nurtured by men and women of goodwill in the state and maintained by the police.

He, therefore, urges members of the public to blow the whistle on these brigands anywhere they are found.

In the same vein, the CP urges parents to warn their children who are members of these nefarious associations not only to renounce cultism, but denounce it in all its ramifications.

CSP CHIKE OTI

POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER

LAGOS STATE POLICE COMMAND.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/converge-on-anywhere-in-lagos-get-arrested-cp-warns-cultists.html

Buccaneers no be cult. Pple gast change their mindset o
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by dokiOloye(m): 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
Sniper4real:

Buccaneers no be cult. Pple gast change their mindset o
Yes ooo.
Buccaneering is a way of life.
According to what they say grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Rhea(f): 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
BoneBlogger:
The authorities of the Lagos State Police Command, have received credible intelligence that members of some unlawful societies such as the Aiye, Eiye, , Buccaneers, etc, are going round town serving notices to rival cult gangs in the neighbourhood that they would be converging on Saturday 7/7/ 2018 at yet to be disclosed locations within their domains.

According to available information, the 7th day of the 7th month is sacred to these outlaws especially the Aye or confraternity which marks its anniversary. It is also a day they settle scores with rival cult groups and a day of outright brigandage and anomie.

The Commissioner of Police, Lagos State, CP Imohimi Edgal, warns that any such gathering by members of the unlawful society will be viewed as an unlawful assembly with the intent to commit felony. And those that gathered will be visited with the full weight of the law.

He reiterates that no cult group will be allowed to compromise the peace daily nurtured by men and women of goodwill in the state and maintained by the police.

He, therefore, urges members of the public to blow the whistle on these brigands anywhere they are found.

In the same vein, the CP urges parents to warn their children who are members of these nefarious associations not only to renounce cultism, but denounce it in all its ramifications.

CSP CHIKE OTI

POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER

LAGOS STATE POLICE COMMAND.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/converge-on-anywhere-in-lagos-get-arrested-cp-warns-cultists.html

The result of joblessness. How can you have time for frata when you should spend time making $$

1 Like

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
I only have to say..

One for Seven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes / Teenage Girl Found Dead In Lagos Brothel With 3 Used Condoms / Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.