Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. (59114 Views)

Nigerian Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested By Police In Italy. See Photos / Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos / Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by jaywhoco(m): 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
Kylekent59:
egede pple
Their headquarter is Ekosodin, if you know, you know.

I could remember the day some guys went for initiation ceremony, after the initiation, they robbed a lodge and they were successful.
The vigilante came late,as they were asking how many were they, a voice from the back yard corner was heard saying," looting is allowed but don't get caught, he who prices must pay oooo, make una collect una 5 groundnut"

con see how everybody tear race, including the vigilante.

Run away from cultism if you belong oooo
Ever heard of UDI high temple...

Ekpoma

Ambrose Alli

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by dokiOloye(m): 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
CSTR1005:
I remember the day in UNIBEN these cult guys forced everybody including me to finish 5 plates of jollof rice in the buka.

Enjoyment turned to wahala. Even the girls that came to eat in the buka started crying.
Wetin una do? grin grin grin
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by flexyrule(m): 11:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
Dottore:
Rubbish. Many are rotting away in jails while many are long dead and forgotten because of stupidity whereas so called Jewmen are enjoying their career some are even employers of labour while others are ruling the society. Most surviving cultists are only used as muscles and thugs. How many captains of industries are cultists. How many governors are cultists.
So where are the Sealords, Sea dogs, Strong Men, vultures, birds, mgbamgba, apache. Tigers, xyz, nabels etc.
If you want to join cult do the real deal that will fetch better money and place u amongst the noble and mighty.
Nonsense
In as much as I don't support cultism, your comment speak volumes of how ignorant you are about the Nigerian system.
Chief, over 70% of our politicians have affiliations to one cult group or the other. In short, they are members of different cult groups. You think taking part in Nigerian politics is "playing golf"?

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 06, 2018
Amarabae:

You go cap enter, they will lock door, and start identifying themselves strictly.
You love cult but you don't have liver to join
So you're a cultist? Me I'm not playing with you again o...if you come near me I go drop bomb on your head. angry

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Millenniumlady(f): 12:05am On Jul 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Looool
Airforce I'm highly disappointed in you if truly you belong to a cult group sad

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by IamAirforce1: 12:08am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Airforce I'm highly disappointed in you if truly you belong to a cult group sad
Oh
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by onward4life(m): 12:10am On Jul 06, 2018
Chill yaw

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by sam1252(m): 12:11am On Jul 06, 2018
so funny
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Unorjieze: 12:14am On Jul 06, 2018
SacredMustang:
not just south south.... IMO state university was hot on this date too last year.
front gate was hell
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by adeboizy11(m): 12:14am On Jul 06, 2018
Amarabae:

I need to meet you and counsel you.
You are lost.
It's a pity

Minister for counselling. You better leave them alone, from counselling now, you'd be initiated.
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Millenniumlady(f): 12:17am On Jul 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Oh
Listen well and listen carefully Airforce you have younger ones that look up to you.....Your mum is constantly praying for you to make ends meet..... you're about to have an amazing son that will call you daddy how will you feel if all this people I mention finds out that you're a cultist ? don't trade your life for irrelevant things look upon your mom with pity and have mercy on her leave this people cultism doesn't pay.....If anything happens to you and you die you're going to HELL straight no two ways about it so no amount of RIP can put you to heaven because you decide your fate while you're still alive think about it.......... I still can't believe my eyes that you're one of them

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by DonPikko: 12:17am On Jul 06, 2018
JixNation:

Anyone that violates the rule of the nation should be apprehended I beg. I hate violence.

Where you dey that day?
eti osa
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Troublemaker007(m): 12:18am On Jul 06, 2018
koboko69:

Lol..
No be Aye. .
If na Aye....u nor go dey here....
Jew man beat SM....and u dey here dey tear mouth.abeg na enjews parole....SM nor involve

I guess it’s occur to you am half civilian, half military cheesy
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Dottore: 12:19am On Jul 06, 2018
flexyrule:
In as much as I don't support cultism, your comment speak volumes of how ignorant you are about the Nigerian system.
Chief, over 70% of our politicians have affiliations to one cult group or the other. In short, they are members of different cult groups. You think taking part in Nigerian politics is "playing golf"?

I beg your pardon. You said Nigerian politicians belong to what exactly? Rival cult groups? Now you are the ignorant one. They can only use them as thugs. Their are are more reasonable societies or organizations to belong to not some cheap clandestine cult, besides their are many that belong to nothing
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by IamAirforce1: 12:19am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Listen well and listen carefully Airforce you have younger ones that look up to you.....Your mum is constantly praying for you to make ends meet..... you're about to have an amazing son that will call you daddy how will you feel if all this people I mention finds out that you're a cultist ? don't trade your life for irrelevant things look upon your mom with pity and have mercy on her leave this people cultism doesn't pay.....If anything happens to you and you die you're going to HELL straight no two ways about it so no amount of RIP can put you to heaven because you decide your fate while you're still alive think about it.......... I'm still can't believe my eyes that you're one of them

I never knew you like me this much ..

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Princefrankie1(m): 12:19am On Jul 06, 2018
Bigtotoboi:
7/7 go bloody this year aswear. Dodorima for dem fellow rugged folks. Ozoro go be full dead dat day o

LOL. Wetin wan sup for Oz? I dey enter that town for some thing tomorrow o. Make I know whether na to change my plans.

I no fit shout.
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Millenniumlady(f): 12:29am On Jul 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I never knew you like me this much ..

Sorry, but your advice came a bit too late
Airforce it's never too late I once had a friend that was a cultist and he told me he regrets joining them it took me time to get closer to him because his sister was my friend he abandoned everything gave his life to Christ me and a friend took him for deliverance because he don't want his sister to know he stopped attending their gathering and it's living his life like everyone else worst of it all is that his elder brother is also a strong cultist and he has no idea that his younger brother is also a cultist....... So airforce it's never too late I've seen through your heart you're a cool guy but maybe got into it for protection or fame..... COME BACK TO THE MOST HIGH AIRFORCE
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by flexyrule(m): 12:30am On Jul 06, 2018
Dottore:

I beg your pardon. You said Nigerian politicians belong to what exactly? Rival cult groups? Now you are the ignorant one. They can only use them as thugs. Their are are more reasonable societies or organizations to belong to not some cheap clandestine cult, besides their are many that belong to nothing
You think these cultists causing nuisance on our campuses graduate to roll back to playing campus fraternities?
They move on to registered, more organized and internationally recognized organizations. Eg, the NBM, The SVC, etc Student membership are not allowed at this level, but the orientation, vision, modus operandi etc, are all the same.
The few politicians who don't belong here have backings from other secret societies or patronize local juju priests.
This is an online forum, I would have shared pictures of top government officials, uniform men, politicians etc in gathering connected to fraternities. Mind you, security agencies are aware, but what can we do? You can only bring intel on these men and their activities. It goes no where from there.
I have seen state governors organize peace talks for waring cult groups.
This is even way too much info.

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by IamAirforce1: 12:33am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Airforce it's never too late I once had a friend that was a cultist and he told me he regrets joining them it took me time to get closer to him because his sister was my friend he abandoned everything gave his life to Christ me and a friend took him for deliverance because he don't want his sister to know he stopped attending their gathering and it's living his life like everyone else worst of it all is that his elder brother is also a strong cultist and he has no idea that his younger brother is also a cultist....... So airforce it's never too late I've seen through your heart you're a cool guy but maybe got into it for protection or fame..... COME BACK TO THE MOST HIGH AIRFORCE

I'm sorry

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by centboy123456(m): 12:38am On Jul 06, 2018
GerraMeh74:
Taah even popo go contact on Saturday our recent victory over them in court still dey Pepper!Uhuru must be achieved! We are not their problems Buhari Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Herdsmen are!

clay road there waiting dey sup
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by ekaette1621: 12:40am On Jul 06, 2018
how much will CULTISM pay me?
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Millenniumlady(f): 12:41am On Jul 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I'm sorry
The most high makes a way where there seems to be non come to him smiley

So how many people have you killed so far ?
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by IamAirforce1: 12:45am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
The most high makes a way where there seems to be non come to him smiley

So how many people have you killed so far ?

Tf was that ??

Hey, I'm a gentleman
I can't even hurt a fly...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes / Teenage Girl Found Dead In Lagos Brothel With 3 Used Condoms / Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video)