Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. (59112 Views)

Nigerian Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested By Police In Italy. See Photos / Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos / Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Millenniumlady(f): 12:47am On Jul 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Tf was that ??

Hey, I'm a gentleman
I can't even hurt a fly...
That's what they all say airforce like I'm truly disappointed in you for joining those

4 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by IamAirforce1: 12:49am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
That's what they all say airforce like I'm truly disappointed in you for joining those

I'm clean
You've got to believe that
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by centboy123456(m): 12:53am On Jul 06, 2018
[quote author=IamAirforce1 post=69119954]...[/quote

cum who be this jaw man when dey reason nbm world
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Misternas89(m): 12:58am On Jul 06, 2018
upower123:
most of the comments there are from cultists... so bad that the youths of this day are lost...
These days bro born this days. I hate it when guys continues making this mistake
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Misternas89(m): 1:11am On Jul 06, 2018
maestroz:

Davido sang about Aiye...

I no trust am. In other news, crunch this as appetizer

Chat Funmi on 08085108953
Are you ‘kidney’ me Na kulikuli alata una package inside carton? Something wey dey flow like river for my state in Kwara. Na joke I dey oooo, no take am personal dakun
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Dollabiz: 1:14am On Jul 06, 2018
hmm
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Dottore: 1:34am On Jul 06, 2018
flexyrule:
You think these cultists causing nuisance on our campuses graduate to roll back to playing campus fraternities?
They move on to registered, more organized and internationally recognized organizations. Eg, the NBM, The SVC, etc Student membership are not allowed at this level, but the orientation, vision, modus operandi etc, are all the same.
The few politicians who don't belong here have from other secret societies or patronize local juju priests.
This is an online forum, I would have shared pictures of top government officials, uniform men, politicians etc in gathering connected to fraternities. Mind you, security agencies are aware, but what can we do? You can only bring intel on these men and their activities. It goes no where from there.
I have seen state governors organize peace talks for waring cult groups.
This is even way too much info.
So you see you have pointed out what I'm talking about. One rather go for the real deal. Powerful spiritual organization or juju priest than a cheap fraternity and get embarrassed by local police hudlums
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Dottore: 1:38am On Jul 06, 2018
tragergeorge:
everybody dies,Jews and non Jews,everybody enjoys Jews and non Jews,,,, wen u sit with men u go kW say men de game,
Have u ever visited your folks in in detention before. Do you know how many are regretfully incarcerated. Can u visit a few and hear their lamentations to "jew men" that visited them.

5 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Fashx007: 3:07am On Jul 06, 2018
DonPikko:
eti osa
Yaba left/right get arena
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 06, 2018
They are indirectly celebrating them by marking out the day as being special.

The Police don't have to issue such warnings, they need to be red ALERT and swing into action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes / Teenage Girl Found Dead In Lagos Brothel With 3 Used Condoms / Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.