Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Age And Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age And Marriage (1165 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / Age And Marriage Matters!!!!.. / At This Age And Still A Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age And Marriage by teemine(f): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2007
I have a 25 yrs old friend in love with a 36 yrs old man. Her parents does not approve her marrying the man cause of the age difference. Does age really matter when it comes to marriage.
Re: Age And Marriage by uspry1(f): 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2007
check out the existed topic on the following clickable link at below:

The Ideal Age Gap Between You and Your Spouse
Re: Age And Marriage by cuteass1(f): 9:50am On Mar 25, 2007
teemine:

I have a 25 years old friend in love with a 36 years old man. Her parents does not approve her marrying the man cause of the age difference. Does age really matter when it comes to marriage.

Anyway to me, it depends on the individuals

like they say: one man's meat is another man's poison(/fish)

now some girls get mentally matured faster the guys of the same age, in these situations, then the girl might find it a waste of time dating people 3-4yrs older than she is because they're on different levels when it comes to mentality

just as some guys might find very much younger girls' behavior and thinking immature and childish hence they go for the older ladies

and we can't forget the fact that atimes two people of the same sex and age, might still be very different in level of maturity

so at the end of the day, what matters is compatibility wink so if they(your friend and her guy) are compatible, find each other fulfilling then let them be my guests smiley

I've always thought for one reason or the other that the maximal age difference should be 8-10yrs, to allow the couple grow together.

but that's just my opinion cheesy
Re: Age And Marriage by Maneater1(f): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2007
love is blind and age is only a number. I dont think it matters when it comees to marriage, no matter the reason, be it love, money, whatever.
Re: Age And Marriage by TEEMAMA1(f): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2010
their is no barrier in it in only the depends on you couple, if the love is there, so ride on with your life.

(1) (Reply)

My Friend And A Married Man! / Does She Really Love Me? / Pay Back Period!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.