Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

Does She Really Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Really Love Me? (1198 Views)

Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Really Love Me? by amaikama(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2007
Hi guys! i really do need ur help. most especially from ladies in the house. Over one year now i have been dating a delta girl and since all this time, i most confess there are times her attitude is unbearable. she is very aggressive and insult me whenever we have a little quarrel. I go out of my way just to please her and what i get sometimes is headache. I even forfeited a programme that i intend to run last year just because of her to secure her admission in higher institution. her father is late while the mum is alive.

On the 25,may, 2007. she came to my place with my birthday gift, we where both born in the same month. she showed me her hair which i commended. Few minutes later when we wanted to make love, she said i should not touch her breast. That has always been our fight. she don't know how to kiss or romance and when i wanted to teach her, she refused. whenever we want to make love we just go straight to the main thing and i find it weird. we just came back barely three weeks ago and she started again. I got upset and i left her. when she saw i was upset, she stood up and said she is leaving.I did not call her or she call me but before her birthday, an unknowing number flashed me twice and when her birthday came i only sent her a birthday text message wishing her happy birthday, before then i promise to see her but because of what happened, i decide not to go and since then, we have not spoken.

just want to know something, most especially from the ladies. DOES THIS GIRL REALLY DO LOVE ME?

please i need advice.

cheers.
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by smile007: 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2007
not really ! maybe she jst like ur d, k wink .
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by giffyted(f): 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2007
i dont think she loves you. just let her be. no1 has the right to play with your mind like that. a girl that loves you will respect you and not insult you!
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by SECURITYWOMAN(f): 7:56am On May 30, 2013
I think she did. She is just weirddd.
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by Kosigift(f): 8:31am On May 30, 2013
Op do u really love her? undecided
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2013
giffyted: i dont think she loves you. just let her be. no1 has the right to play with your mind like that. a girl that loves you will respect you and not insult you!
love is overrated. U jes dnt jump into d conclusion dt she doent love him. I think she's a kid, and weird!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Gurls / The Ground Shuld Open And Swallow Me. / Nigerians Girls Believe In Toasting Than Dating Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.