Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,413 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) (41297 Views)

‘I Have No Wife, Earthly Children, I’m The Last Maharaji Alive’ - Guru Maharaji / Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" / Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by vuga007(m): 8:10am On Jul 06, 2018
You all criticizing SatGuru Maharajji should all shut up. Do not say what you have no knowledge of. Take time out to listen to his views before coming here to show your ignorance
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 8:10am On Jul 06, 2018
Now we knw where he belong.
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by excel101(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2018
I now understand where he was coming from criticizing Pastors. So this is one of the people he respected, because his smiles said it all. And i don't think he has invited Pastors or GO's to his studio before.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Smh.the truth is gradually being revealed.by their fruit you shall know them

Show me your friend and i will tell you who you are

Not that im holding briefs for charlatans who have given this man justification to talk anyway but really what has light got to do with darkness

What is the relationship betweeen a supposed bible teacher and a vodoo priest.ere wolaja bekun shey?

This man is gradually exposing himself and very soon his motive will be revealed
That Guru visited Cool FM to debunk his death claim and Daddy freeze hosted him? You people should be worried about the mindset you keep about others. I'm sure many of you will be quick to hug that Indian boss and embrace Jagaban as if they are next to Jesus.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by hopexter(m): 8:13am On Jul 06, 2018
chukxie:
There's a bit of resemblance between Sat Guru and Freeze.

I think you have morning blindness. Where is the resemblance?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by CHIGIM: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2018
who is a genuine Christian? my friend stop deceiving urself. hypocrite, everybody get their own fault even Jesus.
middlebelter:
That is the same guy criticising Christians for paying tithes as if it's his money people are paying?

Now we know better, you can't mislead any geniue Christian. You will come back to social media to tell us how Guru is better than Christian leaders? Continue.
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 06, 2018
The demon in this guy's blood is .....

I want to sell or swap an almost new Samsung s6.
Location is Lagos
Selling price 50k
Cell: 08106999070, 08051974465
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2018
henrixx:
Hmm he prefers this one to Christianity
People should be wary of this guy

He never said he prefers this.

Haba
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:16am On Jul 06, 2018
Now i know where yhe the Daddy with freezing head gets his power from
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:16am On Jul 06, 2018
Btw guru & his former preacher that looks like guru now, who is berra?

We all know what guru represents...but for that other guy, all i see is #falsehood..if u kno u kno smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by vuga007(m): 8:19am On Jul 06, 2018
paddyofboss:

Try and read Iyke Nathoan Uzorma's book OCCULT GRAND MASTER NOW IN CHRIST. You will see u ain't far from d truth. SATan , SAT guru....., its a nomenclature given to ppl that have attained one of the highest levels of mystical operations.

BTW if anyone has an e copy of the book should plz send to trentbowman123@gmail.com
vanida if you have nothing sensible to say, can you just shut up. do not comment based on pictures. Take a step further, listen, understand before you spew rubbish

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 8:21am On Jul 06, 2018
You wonder why this country is hopeless when we have millions of youths without common sense.

Did Freeze say has converted to guru marajis religion?

So what's wrong with interviewing people from different faith?

Just throwing up bile all around all because you want to defend the fraudster pastors he usually criticise

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:22am On Jul 06, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

guy try and listen to this guru for a second then come back and modify

I bet you dont know the kind of person who guru is, for you to talk like this, his followers worship him as there god, and you are here saying trash. Smh
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:22am On Jul 06, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Smh.the truth is gradually being revealed.by their fruit you shall know them

Show me your friend and i will tell you who you are

Not that im holding briefs for charlatans who have given this man justification to talk anyway but really what has light got to do with darkness

What is the relationship betweeen a supposed bible teacher and a vodoo priest.ere wolaja bekun shey?

This man is gradually exposing himself and very soon his motive will be revealed

So, Guru Maharaji is darkness simply because he does not worship God your own way? Have you ever listened to some of this man's talk about love and charity?

We judge people too much because they are not Christians but fail to see the wolves among us simply because they are Christians, especially when they bear the title "pastor".

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:25am On Jul 06, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

I bet you dont know the kind of person who guru is, for you to talk like this, his followers worship him as there god, and you are here saying trash. Smh

Why should that matter to you? He is worshipped no more than your pastors are worshiped. The only difference is in the manner of worship.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 8:25am On Jul 06, 2018
itspzpics:
Controversial presenter Daddy freeze invites Sat Guru Maharaji to his radio show to discuss about religion.

They are pictured together in the studio.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/daddy-freeze-pictured-with-sat-guru-maharaji-in-the-studio/

Oh,is that his twin?...
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by AgentGoat: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2018
vanida6:
The man wit the beard looks like Demon sad
You seen a demon before?
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2018
xtervaganza:
You wonder why this country is hopeless when we have millions of youths without common sense.

Did Freeze say has converted to guru marajis religion?

So what's wrong with interviewing people from different faith?

Just throwing up bile all around all because you want to defend the fraudster pastors he usually criticise

I just tire o. Religion is a big problem in this country.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by 2special(m): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2018
paddyofboss l have about 4 of his books. ..let me check if l still have it around
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2018
GURU THAT FAKE ACCLAIMED god, THIS IS WHY I HATE XTIANS
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by maxtreme: 8:28am On Jul 06, 2018
paddyofboss:

Try and read Iyke Nathoan Uzorma's book OCCULT GRAND MASTER NOW IN CHRIST. You will see u ain't far from d truth. SATan , SAT guru....., its a nomenclature given to ppl that have attained one of the highest levels of mystical operations.

BTW if anyone has an e copy of the book should plz send to trentbowman123@gmail.com
Ahhhhhhhh loooool! I remember that book, that should be a best seller comic book. Nollywood suppose act the movie. I can't belive you were fooled by the sweet bad story. Lolz people are ignorant lolz smiley wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by SkyUrch(m): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2018
Now I understand why this Daddy Freeze dude talks like this..
mtchewww!
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by vanida6: 8:28am On Jul 06, 2018
AgentGoat:
You seen a demon before?
yeah in a movies
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by maxtreme: 8:29am On Jul 06, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
GURU THAT FAKE ACCLAIMED god, THIS IS WHY I HATE XTIANS
LMAO, hate yourself grin . Who needs you to love anyone
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by dbanjj1629(m): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2018
Magana ya tashi. Now we understand better. on to the next one.
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by middlebelter(m): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2018
Automatic3444:

.... Depression at work

Meaning you are depressed? May God heal you from depression.
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 8:31am On Jul 06, 2018
2special:
paddyofboss l have about 4 of his books. ..let me check if l still have it around

Thanks
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2018
BluntBoy:

Why should that matter to you? He is worshipped no more than your pastors are worshiped. The only difference is in the manner of worship.

Lol, well no one is worshiping my pastors so i dont know maybe your parent are worshiping there pastors. Smh

i dont know where you people get your useless theory that pastors are been worshiped, i guess respecting someone now equate to worshiping the person. Smh.

Lol, i guess you need to visit guru camp or better turn your tv to any oyo station to see how guru is been worshiped. Smh
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 06, 2018
Realdeals:
Many people that condemn freeze did not bother to watch their conversation. Our faith irrespective of what should not affect our relationship with others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MRpWXoNRDk
There is nothing to watch as that man is an hypocrite
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by ehissi(m): 8:35am On Jul 06, 2018
vuga007:
You all criticizing SatGuru Maharajji should all shut up. Do not say what you have no knowledge of. Take time out to listen to his views before coming here to show your ignorance

You that have knowledge of him, oya show us your lack of ignorance before you swear yourself in as class captain of Nairaland....... angry

Freeze that has been calling himself man of God and went to open church, critiicizing men of God for the company they keep is busy inviting Guru Maraji to the studio, for what? Ministration?

That man has declared himself the messiah and Spiritual centre of the Universe, a wise Man of God will not subject himself to meditate on the words of such a man but hey, it Daddy Freeze, a man wiser than them all, in his own eyes......... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by saltoasis: 8:36am On Jul 06, 2018
I have nothing to say again. This says it all.
I won't criticize freeze again.

Eyes don clear finally!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Types Of People At Cross Over Night / Couple Suspended In Church For Public Display Of Affection. "It's A Sin" -Pastor / Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.