Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) (41292 Views)

‘I Have No Wife, Earthly Children, I’m The Last Maharaji Alive’ - Guru Maharaji / Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" / Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:26am On Jul 06, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

I bet you dont know the kind of person who guru is, for you to talk like this, his followers worship him as there god, and you are here saying trash. Smh
i said "listen to him" not follow or worship him
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:31am On Jul 06, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

i said "listen to him" not follow or worship him
And what did you know about his teaching that you are shouting that people should listen to him?
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:35am On Jul 06, 2018
Harmored:

Listen to someone that claim to be alpha and omega undecided
You dey mind those dummy that there hatred for anything church is making the accept anything thats against the church. some of those dummy dont even know where guru camp is located
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2018
wittyt98:
Can't Mislead you say yh? lol just thank God for civilization oga. I wonder if your ancestors didn't say much more than this before the oppressors arrived with their own cultural myths and traditions and today their descendants are worshiping a Europeanized Jew grin grin
Go back to history and discover how easy it was to kill a human being (including new born babies) in the name of human sacrifice before Christianity came and brought the message of light, hope, life...Africans were worse than animals then!
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Truthisit: 10:46am On Jul 06, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

guy try and listen to this guru for a second then come back and modify
Modify what?
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Truthisit: 10:46am On Jul 06, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

Modify what? Listen to what?
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by chukxie(m): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2018
MiddleDimension:

你会不会用汉语表示这篇文章?

Google it, man. Easy.
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by chukxie(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2018
hopexter:

A blind man is a blind man and an empty glass is an empty glass. Shikena

O.Y.O
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, but you are talking about Nigeria Christian which make my parent part of it. Smh.

See this Muslim, so you believe in Christ and you are not a Christian, I guess you need to check the meaning of Christian.

The same way it is hypocritical for a Muslim or atheist to be spreading fake information that Christian worship pastor. Smh

You are confuse yourself, you said there is no Christian who dont worship there pastor and at the same time said they one that didn't worship is a saint. Muslim brain self.

Well i guess you and your family are one of those who worship there pastor for you to claim Christian worship there pastor. Smh

You are confused because you see Christian as nothing but a label. It was the very same reason why outsiders named the saints "Christians". Christian in itself is not a bad label. But there are Christians who are no better than the label and there are Christians who are saints. I have used the word "Christian" simply for the reason that there is no word more popular to use. A true Christian (I would rather use the word "believer in Christ" or "saint"wink will be too spiritually mature to worship a fellow man and he will never speak so quickly of someone merely because their cult practices is different from the ones they grew out of.

I am a believer in Christ and not a Muslim. If you have problems with Muslims, that is your headache. My problem is with fellow believers in Christ.
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by oruma19: 11:06am On Jul 06, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

listen to him first and don't be judge .
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by TollaKGM: 11:11am On Jul 06, 2018
iWing1:
How much is the total package n where is property located? Pls send an email to hotremi@gmail.com.

Pls kindly check your mail for our proposal
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2018
BluntBoy:

You are confused because you see Christian as nothing but a label. It was the very same reason why outsiders named the saints "Christians". Christian in itself is not a bad label. But there are Christians who are no better than the label and there are Christians who are saints. I have used the word "Christian" simply for the reason that there is no word more popular to use. A true Christian (I would rather use the word "believer in Christ" or "saint"wink will be too spiritually mature to worship a fellow man and he will never speak so quickly of someone merely because their cult practices is different from the ones they grew out of.

I am a believer in Christ and not a Muslim. If you have problems with Muslims, that is your headache. My problem is with fellow believers in Christ.

Bla Bla Bla, so funny, am still asking you to show me where Christian worship there pastor or you Bleep off with your lie.

Lol, had it been you are there during the early church, you would have tag it that the early Christians too worship the apostles because the apostles was respected even more than this days pastors. Smh

So funny, well Christian is not a label but a name given to the believer of Christian, well you can call Christianity a label.

Well unless you are saying that respect equate to worship then all the trash you write above is acceptable.

someone merely because their cult practices is different from the ones they grew out of.

Lol, so you are saying Christianity is a cult right? Funny.

And if i may ask you what is a so called spiritual Christian doing with a guru(the self aclaim god) in the first place, and dont come here to tell me that he's interviewing the guy, because here his taking picture with the guy. Smh
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by wittyt98(m): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2018
Mariangeles:
Go back to history and discover how easy it was to kill a human being (including new born babies) in the name of human sacrifice before Christianity came and brought the message of light, hope, life...Africans were worse than animals then!
the kind of message of light that brainwashes?
filled with contradictions?
uses fear tactics to mentally enslave people?
teaches people to make conclusion without proper examinations?
promotes intolerance against other belief systems?
govern what people should think?
human right violations? (Judges 19:22-30)
creates the mass delusion that one person is better or special than the other?
needs paper money to get man into heaven and insure eternal life?
kill brides if they aren't virgins? ( Deuteronomy 22:13-21)
enslave women? (Timothy 2:11)
encourages slavery? (Leviticus 25:44)

lmao grin grin
pls spare me your trash talk
your religion isn't any better
it's just another one on a mind control mission

even your Jesus didn't come to this world to bring peace but a sword afterall (Matthew 10:34) grin grin say something else my brother grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:50am On Jul 06, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Bla Bla Bla, so funny, am still asking you to show me where Christian worship there pastor or you Bleep off with your lie.

Lol, had it been you are there during the early church, you would have tag it that the early Christians too worship the apostles because the apostles was respected even more than this days pastors. Smh

So funny, well Christian is not a label but a name given to the believer of Christian, well you can call Christianity a label.

Well unless you are saying that respect equate to worship then all the trash you write above is acceptable.

someone merely because their cult practices is different from the ones they grew out of.

Lol, so you are saying Christianity is a cult right? Funny.

And if i may ask you what is a so called spiritual Christian doing with a guru(the self aclaim god) in the first place, and dont come here to tell me that he's interviewing the guy, because here his taking picture with the guy. Smh

Yes, today's Christianity is nothing but a cult. Something like today's Christianity cropped up in the Early Church when the saints classified themselves under Paul or Apollos but Paul quickly discouraged it.

You are asking what a spiritually mature man is doing with a Guru? First, Guru means "teacher". And second, Guru Maharaji never proclaimed himself "God". As a matter of fact, he claimed to have been sent to liberate people from poverty.

You ask what Freeze is doing with such a man? Well, he was having a chat with him. They were talking about varieties of issues.
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2018
MiddleDimension:

the same way Jesus exposed himself when he eat and dinned with tax collectos and supposed sinners, right?

just because he is not a professed Christian, Sadht Guru, you think he is darkness? it is better you stop calling people darkness and demons if you don't know them enough; because what you do is: you bring them to the conciousness of some of your member who otherwise, wouldn't have known about their existence. just as you are asking your members to bind and cast the God of Ogboni, Amorc, Freemasons, and Sadht Guru, some clever members of yours in that prayer meeting, would be asking in the silence of their hearts what is it about these people that makes the church so afraid of them that you have to devote a prayer point to attacking them. and if you are observant, it is at this prayer point that you hear the loudest noise from people.

so some of your members would be asking what is it about these organizations you keep attack, but would never attack you? they would say to themsleves ''let me go and see what these people are about''. when they do, they could begin to discover that you have only been telling lies about these people. they may also discover light whose intensity and brightness is greater than you find in the church today.
dont get me wrong.even when jesus was alive,jesus mixed with miscreants and corrupt officials HOWEVER,IT WAS WITH THE INTENTION OF CHANGING THEM AND NOT THEM PARTNERING WITH HIM
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 11:53am On Jul 06, 2018
BluntBoy:

So, Guru Maharaji is darkness simply because he does not worship God your own way? Have you ever listened to some of this man's talk about love and charity?

We judge people too much because they are not Christians but fail to see the wolves among us simply because they are Christians, especially when they bear the title "pastor".
that zobo is inside bottle doesnt mean it is wine.my dear not all that has the appearance of righteousness is of God
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
Realdeals:

That Guru visited Cool FM to debunk his death claim and Daddy freeze hosted him? You people should be worried about the mindset you keep about others. I'm sure many of you will be quick to hug that Indian boss and embrace Jagaban as if they are next to Jesus.
i am not against individual personalities,i am against the relationship between a sheep and a goat,a police man and armed robber
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by middlebelter(m): 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
Automatic3444:

Agbaya olofofoo waitin concern you...do i mention ur name... I guess u are suffering from depression

grin grin grin

You don't insult on social media
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Atiku4presido: 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
vanida6:
The man wit the beard looks like Demon sad

Because that's the picture dey made you believe is demon!! #if you know you know
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Kennyel: 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
Their picture is nice. Different personalities with different beliefs...you can watch some of my editions @
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-qX7JBgkFM please share and subscribe to my youtube channel.
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Charis15(f): 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
Like Seriously?
He was so comfortable discussing Religion with a vodoo.
What business does light have with darkness.
Please let him come out and tell us where he truly belongs before succeeding taking so many gullible youth to hell.
Believe it or not He is not a Christian.
He won't hide for ever.

quote author=Realdeals post=69126256]Many people that condemn freeze did not bother to watch their conversation. Our faith irrespective of what should not affect our relationship with others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MRpWXoNRDk[/quote]
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Austin234(m): 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ur Nathan Uzorma is still occultic and has never given his life to Christ at any time. U had better avoid him

paddyofboss:

Try and read Iyke Nathoan Uzorma's book OCCULT GRAND MASTER NOW IN CHRIST. You will see u ain't far from d truth. SATan , SAT guru....., its a nomenclature given to ppl that have attained one of the highest levels of mystical operations.

BTW if anyone has an e copy of the book should plz send to trentbowman123@gmail.com
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Iziquiel(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Even Satan has sweet tongue if not he wouldn't have followers.
Same as your pastor, right?
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by bedspread: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

there is Nothing to listen to..... Flee from the devil... he is to wise to give a Chance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Deziem(m): 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
Now we know where his inspirations come from...

Sha, you can deceive those who are not grounded in the knowledge of Gods word.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
SAMBARRY:
that zobo is inside bottle doesnt mean it is wine.my dear not all that has the appearance of righteousness is of God

What do you have against Satguru Maharaji? Does he have any scandal to his name that has not been disproved? There is nothing anyone holds against him. The man is only a spiritualist who thinks he has discovered the truth and is teaching it to his followers the very same way Christ did and Budha did before Christ. We have had other teachers too, like Confucius.
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
Mariangeles:

In what African tribe was human sacrifices so easy to perform?

You have been completely brainwashed to think of the Europeans as liberators of Africa.

The killings of twins, for instance, was unheard of in Yorubaland because Yorubas revered and still rever twins.

Moreover, human sacrifices happened on every continent in the world at a time in history. It was not just an African thing.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
He will show his true colours soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
It's only a church goer and chronic Muslim that support occultic freeze that always drink to stupor in club.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
BluntBoy:

What do you have against Satguru Maharaji? Does he have any scandal to his name that has not been disproved? There is nothing anyone holds against him. The man is only a spiritualist who thinks he has discovered the truth and is teaching it to his followers the very same way Christ did and Budha did before Christ. We have had other teachers too, like Confucius.
i dont have anything against him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) / Types Of People At Cross Over Night / Couple Suspended In Church For Public Display Of Affection. "It's A Sin" -Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.