Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,355 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) (41296 Views)

‘I Have No Wife, Earthly Children, I’m The Last Maharaji Alive’ - Guru Maharaji / Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" / Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Vornic: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2018
Daddy freeze is a Confused man
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2018
maxtreme:

Ahhhhhhhh loooool! I remember that book, that should be a best seller comic book. Nollywood suppose act the movie. I can't belive you were fooled by the sweet bad story. Lolz people are ignorant lolz smiley wink cheesy grin
Really. Do u believe in d supernatural, mystical operations, try n google bookz like Egyptian book of d dead, Sixth and seventh book of Moses.. They are all work of the fiction u talked about. When u done reading , come n share ur experience. We are waiting ..
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Authoreety: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2018
paddyofboss:

Try and read Iyke Nathoan Uzorma's book OCCULT GRAND MASTER NOW IN CHRIST. You will see u ain't far from d truth. SATan , SAT guru....., its a nomenclature given to ppl that have attained one of the highest levels of mystical operations.

BTW if anyone has an e copy of the book should plz send to trentbowman123@gmail.com

Bros 2 much sense no go kee u
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by middlebelter(m): 8:40am On Jul 06, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

guy try and listen to this guru for a second then come back and modify
grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 8:40am On Jul 06, 2018
vuga007:
vanida if you have nothing sensible to say, can you just shut up. do not comment based on pictures. Take a step further, listen, understand before you spew rubbish
And u quoted me..u have too much sense sir
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:41am On Jul 06, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, well no one is worshiping my pastors so i dont know maybe your parent are worshiping there pastors. Smh

i dont know where you people get your useless theory that pastors are been worshiped, i guess respecting someone now equate to worshiping the person. Smh.

Lol, i guess you need to visit guru camp or better turn your tv to any oyo station to see how guru is been worshiped. Smh

Typical Nigerian Christian. Quick to mention other people's parents. Very cowardly tactic. Face me and leave my parents out of it.

As for your respect, compare the level of respect Christians give to their pastors and the one they give to their parents and tell me if it is still respect. Women who can't kneel for their husbands would be kneeling up and down for pastors. They know pastor's birthday and can do 72 hour rendition for him but never for their biological father. They serve pastors in a way they can never serve their parents.

There is a difference between respect and worship.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by VicHots(f): 8:42am On Jul 06, 2018
He has finally. Revealed his master! God can not be mocked
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 8:42am On Jul 06, 2018
Authoreety:

Bros 2 much sense no go kee u
Baba shit is real no let dem deceive u..occultism is real
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:47am On Jul 06, 2018
Sat Guru is an enigma. I've never truly understood him but he his definitely one of a kind smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by AreaFada2: 8:47am On Jul 06, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

Religious brainwash & indoctrination do not make people listen to diverse opinions. All set in their ways.

There is only a thin line between their mindset & Boko Haram. Very thin indeed.

Christian groups led by fanatical leaders have been known to kill themselves & their kids in mass murder-suicides. That is how much people can be brainwashed given the right circumstances & a charismatic fanatical leading figure.

I have nothing to with the Guru as a person.

Jesus that criticised money-making religious leaders and lamented the greedy status quo was insulted too. So worshippers of gods of Men will certainly lambast Daddy Freeze. On tithes Daddy Freeze is spot on Biblically.

Christians can still give to church as early Christians did. BUT no damnation for not paying tithes. Lies by greedy gods of men.
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by chukxie(m): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2018
hopexter:

I think you have morning blindness. Where is the resemblance?

It's afternoon here. One says the glass is half full. The other says the same glass is half empty. Different people, different perspectives. Shikena!
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Akukogagara: 8:54am On Jul 06, 2018
Undercover agent against Christ and his people, we know who you are, you can't deceive us
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by IDERAWOLE(m): 8:55am On Jul 06, 2018
chukxie:
There's a bit of resemblance between Sat Guru and Freeze.

I thought I was the only one who noticed that o!

Daddy Freeze Maharaji unloading.

This man should have claimed he's the father of this guy long time now! Anyway, better late than never.
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by AgentGoat: 9:00am On Jul 06, 2018
vanida6:
yeah in a movies
That's not real. It's just movie.
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by hopexter(m): 9:01am On Jul 06, 2018
chukxie:

It's afternoon here. One says the glass is half full. The other says the same glass is half empty. Different people, different perspectives. Shikena!

A blind man is a blind man and an empty glass is an empty glass. Shikena
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Harmored(m): 9:02am On Jul 06, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

Listen to someone that claim to be alpha and omega undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:07am On Jul 06, 2018
BluntBoy:
Typical Nigerian Christian. Quick to mention other people's parents. Very cowardly tactic. Face me and leave my parents out of it.

Lol, I guess you forget that you said Christian worship pastors which doesn't exclude your parent unless they are Muslim which is even worst because Muslim respect there alfa/ imam more than any one else, you will see older one bending down to great his alfa even on the road side but you people never tag it as worship. Smh

BluntBoy:
As for your respect, compare the level of respect Christians give to their pastors and the one they give to their parents and tell me if it is still respect. Women who can't kneel for their husbands would be kneeling up and down for pastors. They know pastor's birthday and can do 72 hour rendition for him but never for their biological father. They serve pastors in a way they can never serve their parents.

You mean from the presumption you gather from your hatred for Christianity/pastors right?

Well i disagree with you on that,

lol, how many Christian have you meet that make you think that they serve pastor in a way they cannot serve there parent?

So funny, am a Christian and have never text to great any pastor happy birthday before.

I have a lot of Christian friends on Facebook, i never see then uploading the picture of there pastor are wishing he happy birthday but they use to celebrate there parent birthday. So am still waiting for where you get your presumption from.

BluntBoy:

There is a difference between respect and worship.

Then why are you crying up and down shouting Christian worship there pastors?

Smh, i tell you to Google or go to YouTube and check how guru followers worshiped him. Smh
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by yinkeez(m): 9:26am On Jul 06, 2018
trash wetin concern me

Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by MiddleDimension: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Smh.the truth is gradually being revealed.by their fruit you shall know them

Show me your friend and i will tell you who you are

Not that im holding briefs for charlatans who have given this man justification to talk anyway but really what has light got to do with darkness

What is the relationship betweeen a supposed bible teacher and a vodoo priest.ere wolaja bekun shey?

This man is gradually exposing himself and very soon his motive will be revealed

the same way Jesus exposed himself when he eat and dinned with tax collectos and supposed sinners, right?

just because he is not a professed Christian, Sadht Guru, you think he is darkness? it is better you stop calling people darkness and demons if you don't know them enough; because what you do is: you bring them to the conciousness of some of your member who otherwise, wouldn't have known about their existence. just as you are asking your members to bind and cast the God of Ogboni, Amorc, Freemasons, and Sadht Guru, some clever members of yours in that prayer meeting, would be asking in the silence of their hearts what is it about these people that makes the church so afraid of them that you have to devote a prayer point to attacking them. and if you are observant, it is at this prayer point that you hear the loudest noise from people.

so some of your members would be asking what is it about these organizations you keep attack, but would never attack you? they would say to themsleves ''let me go and see what these people are about''. when they do, they could begin to discover that you have only been telling lies about these people. they may also discover light whose intensity and brightness is greater than you find in the church today.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2018

Anigreat:
shocked

I have seen the insane freeze. thanks.
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, I guess you forget that you said Christian worship pastors which doesn't exclude your parent unless they are Muslim which is even worst because Muslim respect there alfa/ imam more than any one else, you will see older one bending down to great his alfa even on the road side but you people never tag it as worship. Smh

You mean from the presumption you gather from your hatred for Christianity/pastors right?

Well i disagree with you on that,

lol, how many Christian have you meet that make you think that they serve pastor in a way they cannot serve there parent?

So funny, am a Christian and have never text to great any pastor happy birthday before.

I have a lot of Christian friends on Facebook, i never see then uploading the picture of there pastor are wishing he happy birthday but they use to celebrate there parent birthday. So am still waiting for where you get your presumption from.

Then why are you crying up and down shouting Christian worship there pastors?

Smh, i tell you to Google or go to YouTube and check how guru followers worshiped him. Smh

Don't play smart. I never mentioned your parents so you cannot accuse me of specificity. My parents may believe in Christ but may not like to be labeled Christians.

I am very well aware that Marahaji has devotees. But it is hypocritical for a Christian to mention it. There is no Christian who does not worship his pastor. A Christian who does not worship his pastor is a saint.
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2018
And you that is sane, who are you again? grin
Anigreat:
shocked

I have seen the insane freeze. thanks.
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Fastfingers33: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2018
Guru d demon
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Automatic3444(m): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2018
middlebelter:

Meaning you are depressed? May God h eal you from depression.

Agbaya olofofoo waitin concern you...do i mention ur name... I guess u are suffering from depression
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by MrGoogle88: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2018
middlebelter:
That is the same guy criticising Christians for paying tithes as if it's his money people are paying?

Now we know better, you can't mislead any geniue Christian. You will come back to social media to tell us how Guru is better than Christian leaders? Continue.

Don’t you find it strange that not one preacher has refuted his stand on tithing.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by MiddleDimension: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, well no one is worshiping my pastors so i dont know maybe your parent are worshiping there pastors. Smh

i dont know where you people get your useless theory that pastors are been worshiped, i guess respecting someone now equate to worshiping the person. Smh.

Lol, i guess you need to visit guru camp or better turn your tv to any oyo station to see how guru is been worshiped. Smh

so when the catholics say the only honour and respect the virgin mary, do you believe them or not?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by MrI2015(m): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2018
This is who this man is.
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 10:12am On Jul 06, 2018
MrGoogle88:

Don’t you find it strange that not one preacher has refuted his stand on tithing.

Why should they care when freeze himself refuted it by himself when he was caught soliciting for financial and material support from his online followers yet was also saying nobody should give to the church.

A hypocrite never changes his spots.
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by MiddleDimension: 10:16am On Jul 06, 2018
chukxie:

你会不会用汉语表示这篇文章?
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2018
BluntBoy:

Don't play smart. I never mentioned your parents so you cannot accuse me of specificity. My parents may believe in Christ but may not like to be labeled Christians.

Lol, but you are talking about Nigeria Christian which make my parent part of it. Smh.

See this Muslim, so you believe in Christ and you are not a Christian, I guess you need to check the meaning of Christian.

BluntBoy:

I am very well aware that Marahaji has devotees. But it is hypocritical for a Christian to mention it.

The same way it is hypocritical for a Muslim or atheist to be spreading fake information that Christian worship pastor. Smh

BluntBoy:

There is no Christian who does not worship his pastor. A Christian who does not worship his pastor is a saint.

You are confuse yourself, you said there is no Christian who dont worship there pastor and at the same time said they one that didn't worship is a saint. Muslim brain self.

Well i guess you and your family are one of those who worship there pastor for you to claim Christian worship there pastor. Smh
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by gassbee: 10:19am On Jul 06, 2018
chukxie:
There's a bit of resemblance between Sat Guru and Freeze.
pls visit d nearest optician asap
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2018
MiddleDimension:

so when the catholics say the only honour and respect the virgin mary, do you believe them or not?

Lol, And what concern me with what catholic believe or not?
Unless you want to show me where a Christian place his pastor image in front of him and bow to it. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Types Of People At Cross Over Night / Couple Suspended In Church For Public Display Of Affection. "It's A Sin" -Pastor / Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.