Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) (41295 Views)

‘I Have No Wife, Earthly Children, I’m The Last Maharaji Alive’ - Guru Maharaji / Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" / Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
BluntBoy:

In what African tribe was human sacrifices so easy to perform?

You have been completely brainwashed to think of the Europeans as liberators of Africa.

The killings of twins, for instance, was unheard of in Yorubaland because Yorubas revered and still rever twins.

Moreover, human sacrifices happened on every continent in the world at a time in history. It was not just an African thing.

Funny enough this twin sacrifice of a thing yapped about by Christians expose their ignorance and idiocy

the killing of twins reportedly happened in a small village somewhere in Nigeria (can't recollect the name of the place) but dubious Christians pretend it happened allover Nigeria to paint their history worse than it was

this is like saying all Nigerian Christians are pastored by Reverend Chukwuemeka Ezeugo King, the pastor that burnt his church member

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by maxtreme: 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
paddyofboss:

Really. Do u believe in d supernatural, mystical operations, try n google bookz like Egyptian book of d dead, Sixth and seventh book of Moses.. They are all work of the fiction u talked about. When u done reading , come n share ur experience. We are waiting ..
I know the Egyptian book of the dead. And the 7th book of Moses. I was specific about that novel we were talking about. It's pure BS. Lolz. The guy don make him money commot
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by nwakaibeya1: 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
Prayer is the light that exposes who is who evil or good and we have brought the justice all inclusive prayers that whoever rejects our justice prayer is evil
Pray and tell the mantle of GOD to move with the cutlass of heaven and all the weapons of heaven and invade every evil church that you must have entered knowingly or unknowingly, that the kingdom of heaven should slaughter any evil man of God that has hands in your life and destiny and prosperity and deceiving you and prophesying evil that appear real that the mantle of God should expose and disgrace them and put them on chain from heaven for you to be set free, for example evil prophets ,evil pastors,evil evangelist,evil elders ,evil apostles,evil bishops,evil deacons,evil deaconesses,evil reverend fathers
Pray against any curse or curses the enemies have placed upon your life ,tell the mantle of GOD to strike those curses to death,that curses have eyes ,that they can see

Pray and tell the mantle of GOD to reveal to you about the kingdom and the mantle and the light that has come back for.you to know the source if it's real and to reveal the hidden things about you to you in the name of Jesuschrist

Pray and tell the mantle of GOD concerning every hidden ,evil world upon your life,such as evil marine world,spiritual husband,spiritual wife,tell the mantle to strike them to death and put them on chain till eternity in JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME

Pray and tell the mantle of GOD to move with all the weapons of heaven and locate all your evil villagers your evil uncles your evil relations your evil brothers and evil sisters and ,evil wife and your evil neighbours and evil landlords and evil landladies ,that the mantle should expose them and slaughter them to death and put them on chain from heaven for you to be free

Pray and tell the mantle of GOD to strike every witches and wizards to upon your life upon your business upon your expectations,that the mantle should strike them to death and put them on chain for you to prosper

Pray and tell the mantle of GOD your hearts desire ,your hearts desire can be healing of your sickness,,breakthroughs,,promotions in your working place,your business breakthroughs or you desire a wife or a husband name it every good desire of yours and that he should locate all those people that are against and put them on chain from heaven in Jesuschrist mighty name

Pray this prayers like you have never done for only seven days .this is the first step to take you to Jesus Christ and within this days Jesus Christ will be revealed to you

Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
Austin234:
Ur Nathan Uzorma is still occultic and has never given his life to Christ at any time. U had better avoid him

And how did u come about this fact
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
maxtreme:

I know the Egyptian book of the dead. And the 7th book of Moses. I was specific about that novel we were talking about. It's pure BS. Lolz. The guy don make him money commot
And those books ain't novels?
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by colp2015: 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
2special:
paddyofboss l have about 4 of his books. ..let me check if l still have it around
Glad to see your post.

I've been searching for ways to get Prof. Iyke Nathan Uzorma's other books apart from Occult Grand Master Now In Christ.

Will appreciate any information on how to get his books

I called his office a month or so ago, but the lady secretary told me his books were not in print.
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by Austin234(m): 7:30am On Jul 07, 2018
Chat me up in private. I will relate to u

paddyofboss:

And how did u come about this fact
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by maxtreme: 8:03am On Jul 07, 2018
paddyofboss:

And those books ain't novels?
I am not talking about all those books, I am talking about The Occult Grandmaster novel lol. Those EBD and 7thBM are books but the TOG is a fictional novel. Ahhhhhh
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2018
maxtreme:

I am not talking about all those books, I am talking about The Occult Grandmaster novel lol. Those EBD and 7thBM are books but the TOG is a fictional novel. Ahhhhhh
Am begining to suspect u..its either u are with the occult trynna to debunk the revelation made in that book or u are ignorant of the metaphysical realm.of existence.
BTW why would u believe anything written in those mystical books and call dem.real and then backlash UZORMAs book calling it fiction.. Bros u are a suspect
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by maxtreme: 8:38am On Jul 07, 2018
paddyofboss:

Am begining to suspect u..its either u are with the occult trynna to debunk the revelation made in that book or u are ignorant of the metaphysical realm.of existence.
BTW why would u believe anything written in those mystical books and call dem.real and then backlash UZORMAs book calling it fiction.. Bros u are a suspect
How come you are this smart, oh you are extremely smart and intelligent. Na war o
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2018
Austin234:
Chat ;e up in private. I will relate to u

follow back
Re: Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) by ejisconotension: 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
STOP CRITICIZING SATGURU MAHARAJ JI. FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW WHO AND WHAT SATGURU MAHARAJ JI STANDS FOR, KEEP MUTE.

SATGURU MAHARAJ JI IS THE FATHER OF CREATION. HE REPRESENTS ALL COSMIC FORCES IN THE UNIVERSE, THAT IS, THE GODMAN OF THIS AGE.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE, JUMP AND PASS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) / Types Of People At Cross Over Night / Couple Suspended In Church For Public Display Of Affection. "It's A Sin" -Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.