Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Relationship Gone Wrong Between Two Twitter Users - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Gone Wrong Between Two Twitter Users (1358 Views)

No Sex Relationship Gone Bad / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Gone Wrong Between Two Twitter Users by Nmasblog: 7:01am On Jul 06, 2018
So last night. This twitter user @anitakanu posted how her ex she broke up with didn't take the break up lightly and was threatening to post her nudes on Twitter.
She said the guy has already tried it on WhatsApp albeit it was only her seeing the post.

So this morning, the guy replies.
The guys reply is actually telling a whole different story.

Here is the tweets:

The first two is from the girl.

Re: Relationship Gone Wrong Between Two Twitter Users by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 06, 2018
All these "adults" with premature brains cannot start disturbing my life with their immaturity. Who una epp?
It's their business joor!
Re: Relationship Gone Wrong Between Two Twitter Users by sinaj(f): 7:20am On Jul 06, 2018
Dont think I can ever trust anyone with my nudes. I find it so disrespectul.

Wetin concern me sef,her nudes her fever.
Re: Relationship Gone Wrong Between Two Twitter Users by sarahade(f): 7:22am On Jul 06, 2018
Mtcheew
Re: Relationship Gone Wrong Between Two Twitter Users by BiafranBushBoy: 7:23am On Jul 06, 2018
How can someone cope with the ravaging number of useless girls in Nigeria today...

It is easier to find a pin inside an ocean than to find a sensible girl between ages 20 - 28.

The reasonable ones are just 2% of the total female population in Nigeria.
Re: Relationship Gone Wrong Between Two Twitter Users by BiafranBushBoy: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2018
sinaj:

Is your nude better than that of Mia Khalifa?

Gerrarahia men...

1 Like

Re: Relationship Gone Wrong Between Two Twitter Users by amnwa(m): 7:26am On Jul 06, 2018
Lol that girl doesn't have sense.
This show ladies accuse innocent guys just to feel like they are the victim.
Re: Relationship Gone Wrong Between Two Twitter Users by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:32am On Jul 06, 2018
Abeg who get Kim-jung-un phone � number? I lost mine yesterday undecided

Is high time I report mama sikiru to kim-jung-un. I can't stand her nosiness again. Just because I cheated on you jokingly with iye kabiru doesn't mean I have ever loved you before.
cry
Re: Relationship Gone Wrong Between Two Twitter Users by Tallesty1(m): 7:43am On Jul 06, 2018
PurplePatch:
All these "adults" with premature brains cannot start disturbing my life with their immaturity. Who una epp?
It's their business joor!
The guy is mature as fvck.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Gone Wrong Between Two Twitter Users by StarBukola(f): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2018
Jobless fellow
Re: Relationship Gone Wrong Between Two Twitter Users by oshe11: 7:44am On Jul 06, 2018
You were dating her when she had a bf, and you nor no say karma sef get diick ba...?

Guy You've been fvcked by karma....

deal wit it
Re: Relationship Gone Wrong Between Two Twitter Users by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 06, 2018
sinaj:

ogre ....ops! I mean babe ,you can trust me with your nude.. I don't kiss and tell...infact I once bleeped three blood sisters and some of my frnds babes and none of them know nothing till this point..let me prove to u, abeg u in Jesus name
Re: Relationship Gone Wrong Between Two Twitter Users by sinaj(f): 7:55am On Jul 06, 2018
awwfar:
ogre ....ops! I mean babe ,you can trust me with your nude.. I don't kiss and tell...infact I once bleeped three blood sisters and some of my frnds babes and none of them know nothing till this point..let me prove to u, abeg u in Jesus name
u dun minit

Re: Relationship Gone Wrong Between Two Twitter Users by DozieInc(m): 7:56am On Jul 06, 2018
You carry drama queen matter for head, now you are forming heartbreak.
Both of you don't have sense.
Re: Relationship Gone Wrong Between Two Twitter Users by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2018
sinaj:
u dun minit
I seriously minit o.. u no see Jesus name included?
Re: Relationship Gone Wrong Between Two Twitter Users by marshalcarter: 8:50am On Jul 06, 2018
I wish i even understood all these trash undecided
Re: Relationship Gone Wrong Between Two Twitter Users by ruggedtimi(m): 9:16am On Jul 06, 2018
Wetin guys dey gain for nude pics ? I believe we meet and do the main thing no need for nude cos is very risky, might get leaked.

(1) (Reply)

How Important Is Sex In Relationship / My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months / Young Man Gets Caught Masturbating On A Train!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.