Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan (61576 Views)

Entering A Terrible Convenant With Satan By Singing Dorobucci / My Encounter With Satan / Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 7:30am On Nov 25, 2023
johnw47:

false accuser Dmythteacher

your latest myth: " johnw47 is the devils father himself"

2Ti 4:3  [b]For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; ...

Pro_26:11 Like a dog that returns to its vomit Is a fool who repeats his folly
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by johnw47: 8:14am On Nov 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Pro_26:11 Like a dog that returns to its vomit Is a fool who repeats his folly

tell me Dmythteacher

how is your post above, a reply to my post below:

johnw47: your latest myth: " johnw47 is the devils father himself"

you so dum, aren't you, and very confused, of course:

1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by johnw47: 9:02am On Nov 25, 2023
johnw47:
Gen_4:1  Now the man had relations with his wife Eve, and she conceived and gave birth to Cain, and she said, "I have gotten a manchild with the help of the LORD."

Dtruthspeaker:

And Eve's declaration shows that she had been giving birth to girls until God allowed her get a son.

myth teachers that's of course a lie, cain was a male is why eve said: "I have gotten a manchild with the help of the LORD."

eve certainly would not have said concerning cain: "i have gotten a womanchild with the help of the LORD"

you myth teacher cannot stop lying and are so dum:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by johnw47: 9:31am On Nov 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
she said "I have gotten a man from The Lord' which we have all seen is only said when a woman has been birthing only girls.

how dum can one be

eve said : "i have gotten a manchild with the help of the LORD"
because eve got a manchild with the help of the LORD

Gen 4:1  Now the man had relations with his wife Eve, and she conceived and gave birth to Cain, and she said, "I have gotten a manchild with the help of the LORD."

2Ti 4:3  For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, 
2Ti 4:4  and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2023
johnw47:

how dum can one be

eve said : "i have gotten a manchild with the help of the LORD"
because eve got a manchild with the help of the LORD...

See how dum you are not to see that there isn't any issue here other than the fact that you are blind to see or choose to be blind not to see that, nature has shown that no woman says this unless when she had been having girls?

That's why you ran away declaring that you are not interested so rest in dumness and no interest which I told you since the beginning as you began insulting me it is not by force.

So, since abusing me makes you happy, drop your abuse and leave. God will Judge all as you said in the beginning.
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 10:24am On Nov 25, 2023
johnw47:

myth teachers that's of course a lie, cain was a male is why ..."

No where did I say Cain was female, so off point.

johnw47:

eve certainly would not have said concerning cain: "i have gotten a womanchild with the help of the LORD"...

Nature has shown no one says that. Off point.

So abuse and go we already know that you cannot counter the presentation
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by NNTR: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Even before I knew this someone else saw this too as far back as 2007.
Wow
1 Timothy 4:7
But have nothing to do with irreverent folklore and silly myths.
On the other hand, discipline yourself for the purpose of godliness [keeping yourself spiritually fit].

What in exact terms, is it, do you know, coupled with 'someone else saw this too as far back as 2007' sic

johnw47:
God's word clearly shows that adam fathered cain: "And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain"

and eve gave credit to the Lord/Jehovah for this miracle: "I have gotten a man from the LORD"

what unbiblical rot, no wonder s.eun allowed a lost sewer mouthed user here to say many times:

Rev_20:15  And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire
Luke 11:45-52
45One of the lawyers [an expert in the Mosaic Law] answered Him,
“Teacher, by saying this, You insult us too!”
46But He said, “Woe to you lawyers as well, because you weigh men down with burdens [man-made rules, unreasonable requirements] which are hard to bear, and you yourselves will not even touch the burdens with one of your fingers [to lighten the load].
47Woe to you! For you repair or build [o]tombs for the prophets, and it was your fathers who killed them.
48So you are witnesses and approve the deeds of your fathers, because they [actually] killed them, and you repair or build their tombs.
49For this reason also the wisdom of God said [in the Scriptures], ‘I will send them prophets and apostles, some of whom they will put to death and some they will persecute,
50so that charges may be brought against this generation [holding them responsible] for the blood of all the prophets shed since the foundation of the world,
51from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zechariah [the priest], who was murdered between the altar and the house of God.
Yes, I tell you, charges will be brought against this generation.’
52Woe to you lawyers, because you have taken away the key to knowledge (scriptural truth). You yourselves did not enter,
and you held back those who were entering [by your flawed interpretation of God’s word and your man-made tradition]
.”

Were you counting the number of woes? Seven, symbolism for the perfect condemnation and strong disapproval of lawyers

Our Lord and Saviour, of the whole wide world, Jesus Christ, not only insulted but told of what sorrow, terrible things and trouble awaits lawyers, talkless a 'chamberless' lawyer, and wannabe charge-and-bail lawyer rolled into one, impatient enough, to quickly join gang with those casting unnecessary and undue aspersions on Satan (e.g. Dtruthspeaker entered the fray, resurrected a dead thread, only to lay claim, he that, knew Eve slept with Satan, to the extent of, keen on, waste precious and valuable time, to slander the Satan and argue over a godless idea and old wives’ tales, as opposed to meekly & humbly commit himself to be an increasing copy of God)

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Like

Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by johnw47: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
No where did I say Cain was female, so off point.

oh duh most dum one, cain was male which is why eve said: "i have gotten a manchild with the help of the LORD"

Dtruthspeaker: Nature has shown no one says that. Off point.
So abuse and go we already know that you cannot counter the presentation

of course i did counter what you said and you a confused myth teller and extreme weakie cannot except it
and always reply with much nonsense:

2Ti 4:3  For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, 
2Ti 4:4  and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.

1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by johnw47: 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
See how dum you are not to see that there isn't any issue here other than the fact that you are blind to see or choose to be blind not to see that, nature has shown that no woman says this unless when she had been having girls?
That's why you ran away declaring that you are not interested so rest in dumness and no interest which I told you since the beginning as you began insulting me it is not by force.
So, since abusing me makes you happy, drop your abuse and leave. God will Judge all as you said in the beginning.

poor lost tormented myth teacher

all you have is your lies and name calling and your inability to accept truth:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by johnw47: 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
NNTR:
1 Timothy 4:7
But have nothing to do with irreverent folklore and silly myths.
On the other hand, discipline yourself for the purpose of godliness [keeping yourself spiritually fit].

What in exact terms, is it, do you know, coupled with 'someone else saw this too as far back as 2007' sic

45One of the lawyers [an expert in the Mosaic Law] answered Him,
“Teacher, by saying this, You insult us too!”
46But He said, “Woe to you lawyers as well, because you weigh men down with burdens [man-made rules, unreasonable requirements] which are hard to bear, and you yourselves will not even touch the burdens with one of your fingers [to lighten the load].
47Woe to you! For you repair or build [o]tombs for the prophets, and it was your fathers who killed them.
48So you are witnesses and approve the deeds of your fathers, because they [actually] killed them, and you repair or build their tombs.
49For this reason also the wisdom of God said [in the Scriptures], ‘I will send them prophets and apostles, some of whom they will put to death and some they will persecute,
50so that charges may be brought against this generation [holding them responsible] for the blood of all the prophets shed since the foundation of the world,
51from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zechariah [the priest], who was murdered between the altar and the house of God.
Yes, I tell you, charges will be brought against this generation.’
52Woe to you lawyers, because you have taken away the key to knowledge (scriptural truth). You yourselves did not enter,
and you held back those who were entering [by your flawed interpretation of God’s word and your man-made tradition].”

(e.g. Dtruthspeaker entered the fray, resurrected a dead thread,

a godless idea and old wives’ tales,

commit himself to be an increasing copy of God)

smiley
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by johnw47: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan

Dtruthspeaker: Even before I knew this someone else saw this too as far back as 2007. Wow

it's a myth teachers lie that eve slept with satan and gave birth to cain, it was
adam and eve who came together and eve conceived and gave birth to cain:

Gen 4:1  Now the man had relations with his wife Eve, and she conceived and gave birth to Cain, and she said, "I have gotten a manchild with the help of the LORD."

1 Like

Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 6:42am On Nov 26, 2023
NNTR:

What in exact terms, is it, do you know, coupled with 'someone else saw this too as far back as 2007' sic...

Without ever hearing about this, the Law "by their fruits (seed) ye shall know them/A good tree bears good fruits and an evil tree, evil fruit" drew a line to cain, which goes to his mother which lands on the question "Where did she get a Killer from because Male Adam is not a Killer, and God did not make her a Killer,so where did she get a Killer from?

And the fact shows that she is familiar with Satan, howbeit too familiar. so we have only 2 suspects and make Adam has been eliminated for he is not a Killer.

But, Satan, the serpent, is known to be a Killer for he even got them Adam killed,

So, isn't the fact clear that Cain is Satan's seed and this is a clear case of paternity fraud?

https://www.nairaland.com/7807521/see-another-reason-why-god#125184514

And this was my own investigation that led me to this conclusion of which i remember during my investigation i asked Image123 his thoughts on it, and he said I was talking rubbish, but the evidence kept coming together.

So, it's very refreshing that some other people saw this same issye, even when i never heard of it.

So, insult me all you want but these facts are still there and are going to be there whether you wish to know or not and God Saw them all and they explain His Silent anger and hatred and stand offish attitude towards women which people have now seen that women are evil and woman and Satan are 5 and 6.

So it is cool seeing others made their own connection
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by NNTR: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Without ever hearing about this, the Law "by their fruits (seed) ye shall know them/A good tree bears good fruits and an evil tree, evil fruit" drew a line to cain, which goes to his mother which lands on the question "Where did she get a Killer from because Male Adam is not a Killer, and God did not make her a Killer,so where did she get a Killer from?

And the fact shows that she is familiar with Satan, howbeit too familiar. so we have only 2 suspects and make Adam has been eliminated for he is not a Killer.

But, Satan, the serpent, is known to be a Killer for he even got them Adam killed,

So, isn't the fact clear that Cain is Satan's seed and this is a clear case of paternity fraud?

https://www.nairaland.com/7807521/see-another-reason-why-god#125184514

And this was my own investigation that led me to this conclusion of which i remember during my investigation i asked Image123 his thoughts on it, and he said I was talking rubbish, but the evidence kept coming together.

So, it's very refreshing that some other people saw this same issye, even when i never heard of it.

So, insult me all you want but these facts are still there and are going to be there whether you wish to know or not and God Saw them all and they explain His Silent anger and hatred and stand offish attitude towards women which people have now seen that women are evil and woman and Satan are 5 and 6.

So it is cool seeing others made their own connection
Its exactly what bobestman said about you, that you have no Scooby Do idea what you are trying to mislead and delude the readership with.

You're parading hogwash, horseshit, bullshít, cow urine and crap as facts. You kept opening and jumping on to threads, posting on a subject event matter you don't understand and start mouthing off at seasoned posters warning you not to throw caution to the winds. This is beyond you.

You should humbly learn about what is a closely guarded, not said in public, mystery of the missing link

Give your answers to the following please:
1. Do you agree and accept that Satan is transcendental and incorporeal? Yes or No?
2. Do you agree and accept that Satan is incapable of directly and physically participating in any form of human procreation? Yes or No?
3. Share bible verse evidences (i.e. your alleged 'the evidence kept coming together') suggesting Satan humping Eve nah

Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by Image123(m): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2023
NNTR:
Its exactly what bobestman said about you, that you have no Scooby Do idea what you are trying to mislead and delude the readership with.

You're parading hogwash, horseshit, bullshít, cow urine and crap as facts. You kept opening and jumping on to threads, posting on a subject event matter you don't understand and start mouthing off at seasoned posters warning you not to throw caution to the winds. This is beyond you.

You should humbly learn about what is a closely guarded, not said in public, mystery of the missing link

1. Do you agree and accept that Satan is transcendental and incorporeal? Yes or No?
2. Do you agree and accept that Satan is incapable of directly and physically participating in any form of human procreation? Yes or No?
3. Share bible verse evidences (i.e. your alleged 'the evidence kept coming together') suggesting Satan humping Eve nah

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
NNTR:

3. Share bible verse evidences (i.e. your alleged 'the evidence kept coming together') suggesting Satan humping Eve nah..

Genesis 6:2. Shows you the Sons of God which includes Satan as shown by Job 1:6 has shown you that they are able to have sex with women.

And Secondly. The Law of After his kind. An evil tree must bear an evil fruit A murderer (Cain) (must birth a murderer (Lamech who murdered 11 people). So who is the Tree of Gain?

Certainly not male Adam for he was not a murderer, so who is Cain"s Tree (father) by vurtue of The Law of Evil Tree, Evil fruit?
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by NNTR: 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Genesis 6:2. Shows you the Sons of God which includes Satan as shown by Job 1:6 has shown you that they are able to have sex with women.
Jude and Apostle Peter have lambasted people before you, who were perpetuating this foolery about demons having sex with females.

Look at you, not only misinterpreting, but even incorrectly and abusively juxtaposing Genesis 6:2 & Job 1:6 scriptures to justifying your twisted mind, foul heart and perverted mentality.

Let see you continue to amuse us. So if Satan and demons allegedly did have have sex with women, which of course, never happened being that its impossible from them being incapable of such exclusive creative original idea and feat by God to produce human beings, what stops Satan from repeating this and even physically shaft you one so you feel it up the arse

Dtruthspeaker:
And Secondly. The Law of After his kind. An evil tree must bear an evil fruit A murderer (Cain) (must birth a murderer (Lamech who murdered 11 people). So who is the Tree of Gain?
As I earlier said, you're not worthy of being given access to that information (i.e. the unexplained mystery of the missing link)

Dtruthspeaker:
Certainly not male Adam for he was not a murderer, so who is Cain"s Tree (father) by vurtue of The Law of Evil Tree, Evil fruit?
I'll tell you this for free, it certainly wasnt Satan, and neither has anything to do with any monkeys. Now, thats all you'll get out of me

PS: You still havent provided any bible verse backing up your slander that Satan had sexual intercourse with Eve

Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
NNTR:
Jude and Apostle Peter have lambasted people before you, who were perpetuating this foolery about demons having sex with females.

Look at you, not only misinterpreting, but even incorrectly and abusively juxtaposing Genesis 6:2 & Job 1:6 scriptures to justifying your twisted mind, foul heart and perverted mentality....

See denial.

I did not say demons having sex I clearly said
Genesis 6:2. Shows us that the Sons of God which includes Satan as shown by Job 1:6 are very much capable of having sex with women. So bury your head in the ground it won't change Genesis 6:2
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by NNTR: 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
See denial.
You mean you didnt know that Jude and Apostle Peter were lambasting people (i.e. false teachers) that crept in before you, who were perpetuating the foolery about demons aka fallen angels, having sex with females.

Dtruthspeaker:
I did not say demons having sex I clearly said
Would you, then say, demons aka fallen angels are capable of having sex and by extension have babies with female human beings?

Dtruthspeaker:
Genesis 6:2. Shows us that the Sons of God which includes Satan as shown by Job 1:6 are very much capable of having sex with women.
There is no possibility at all, of Satan having sex with women.

Now you give your answers to the below questions, will reveal how much of a humorist and absolutely ridiculous person you are
1. How does and/or how will Satan have sex with women? Is it with strapping on a Love Machine?
2. What is the identity of Sons of God from Genesis 6:2?
3. What is the identity of Sons of God from Job 1:6?

Dtruthspeaker:
So bury your head in the ground it won't change Genesis 6:2
Its something that ostrich person like you is born to do, burying head not in the ground but up your where the sun dont shine

Cant believe, you trying to falsify, distort and twist and misrepresent Genesis 6:2, simply to mislead others so to fit your ungodly agenda and feed your twisted perversion of truth, that you bent to carry on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen / Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? / "Female Medical Student Delivered From Stealing & Masturbation By TB Joshua"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.