Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan (61541 Views)

Entering A Terrible Convenant With Satan By Singing Dorobucci / My Encounter With Satan / Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by 3rdeyeblind: 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
The Eden story translates as, " Mankind lives within the boundries that God(nature) provided. He does not want for things he does not know.
The Shining one is an Indo-Ayran Tocharian. He has a delicious fruit called a sweet apple that he has knowledge of how to obtain. He seduces the woman with it's flavor and extracts favors from her in exchange for information on how to grow this apple. Adam too is seduced by the flavor and begins learning to graft and grow the sweet tart. Both suddenly want more that the "garden" was meant to provide. Both have broken away from the framework God provided. They have chosen to break away because of their desire, their desire of an un-natural fruit that God never created. They gave up on the idea of "Gods natural bounty" and created their own bounty based on their desire". They are poisoned by the knowledge they receive and toil the Earth to quench their desire. In time they mutate into an agriculturist with mutations to consume starch and raw animal milk, their brains shrink but their bodies grow huge. In time they become much different than the hunter-gatherer and render him obsolete. They become a new people, with presumed different lineages than the old hunters hence, the children of Cain.
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
Even before I knew this someone else saw this too as far back as 2007. Wow
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by johnw47: 6:18am On Nov 22, 2023
Genesis 4:1
And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

Cain = Born first (serpents son).

God's word clearly shows that adam fathered cain: "And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain"
and eve gave credit to the Lord/Jehovah for this miracle: "I have gotten a man from the LORD"

Seun: Actually, Adam also had anal sex with the devil. Satan is bisexual, you see.

what unbiblical rot, no wonder seun allowed a lost sewer mouthed user here to say many times:

Yahweh loves to suck my big prick daily

Rev_20:15  And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire

2 Likes

Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 8:37am On Nov 22, 2023
johnw47:

God's word clearly shows that adam fathered cain: "And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain"
and eve gave credit to the Lord/Jehovah for this miracle: "I have gotten a man from the LORD"..

Remember, we all read this and other scriptures as kids and we never had any issue with it until we grew up, and have seen things and now we noticed hidden things and codes.

E.g. you did not see something in thst statement "I have gotten a man from The Lord'. If you are a fan of detective and law movies you would see that that statement means that she had gotten a girl or girls before but Cain was the first time that she is getting a man child.

And the bible told us that she had both male, so clearly by this statement we can see that she had a girl or girls first. And remember we all have this feeling as we have all seen that a woman is cursed to be giving birth to girls alone (and God did Curse her) which is why they rejoice as Eve did when she got her man child.

We all see the signs and we all see the very big sign of God's avoidance of women plus the fact that we all know the bible speaks cryptically, all these amount to this discovery
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by johnw47: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Remember, we all read this and other scriptures as kids and we never had any issue with it until we grew up, and have seen things and now we noticed hidden things and codes.

E.g. you did not see something in thst statement "I have gotten a man from The Lord'. If you are a fan of detective and law movies you would see that that statement means that she had gotten a girl or girls before but Cain was the first time that she is getting a man child.

And the bible told us that she had both male, so clearly by this statement we can see that she had a girl or girls first. And remember we all have this feeling as we have all seen that a woman is cursed to be giving birth to girls alone (and God did Curse her) which is why they rejoice as Eve did when she got her man child.

We all see the signs and we all see the very big sign of God's avoidance of women plus the fact that we all know the bible speaks cryptically, all these amount to this discovery

@bold, i'm not interisted in extra biblical imaginations, give bible scriptures
showing that eve gave birth to a girl/girls before giving birth to cain.

eve of course knew the diffrence between herself a woman and adam a man,
that's why she said the accurate statment: "I have gotten a manchild with the help of the LORD"

gen 4:1 tells of the first time adam and eve came together and she conceived and gave birth to cain
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 10:26am On Nov 22, 2023
johnw47:

@bold, i'm not interisted in extra biblical imaginations, give bible scriptures
showing that eve gave birth to a girl/girls before giving birth to cain.

The bible did not openly say that Jesus Christ is God, yet you extracted it. And here I have shown you that the bible said, she said "I have gotten a man from The Lord' which we have all seen is only said when a woman has been birthing only girls.

So, here, i respect your right of selecting what Truths you wish to know from Truths you wish not to know.

johnw47:

eve of course knew the diffrence between herself a woman and adam a man,
that's why she said the accurate statment: "I have gotten a manchild with the help of the LORD"

Which we have seen is what women shout when they have been birthing only girls or were barren both of which we know are signs of a cursed woman.

johnw47:

gen 4:1 tells of the first time adam and eve came together and she conceived and gave birth to cain

And Eve's declaration shows that she had been giving birth to girls until God allowed her get a son.

And interestingly God Spoke to the male and other males thereafter but except Eve, He did not Speak to any female throughout that period for a very very long time. Every reasonable person can now see the why if they wish to see it.

But as I said, I respect your right to choose what Truths you want to know and no one is compelling you.

But we are bringing this for Truth lovers to see and check out.
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by johnw47: 11:53am On Nov 22, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
The bible did not openly say that Jesus Christ is God, yet you extracted it. And here I have shown you that the bible said, she said "I have gotten a man from The Lord' which we have all seen is only said when a woman has been birthing only girls.
So, here, i respect your right of selecting what Truths you wish to know from Truths you wish not to know.
Which we have seen is what women shout when they have been birthing only girls or were barren both of which we know are signs of a cursed woman.
And Eve's declaration shows that she had been giving birth to girls until God allowed her get a son.
And interestingly God Spoke to the male and other males thereafter but except Eve, He did not Speak to any female throughout that period for a very very long time. Every reasonable person can now see the why if they wish to see it.
But as I said, I respect your right to choose what Truths you want to know and no one is compelling you.
But we are bringing this for Truth lovers to see and check out.

you obviously think you are onto something, however i don't believe you are,

and like i said: "i'm not interisted in extra biblical imaginations"
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by Kobojunkie: 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2023
stimulus:
[b]When deception is being spun, its weavers often go to great lengths to give words a completely different meaning than what was intended. [/b]Although hinting that Satan tried 'to twist and corrupt the Word into something that he can use to gain his ends', the author of the article does the exact same thing in his quoting Strong's reference for 'tree':.
That na wetin una pastors and mogs dey do everyday for pulpit too. undecided
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
johnw47:

you obviously think you are onto something, however i don't believe you are,

and like i said: "i'm not interisted in extra biblical imaginations"

That's fine.
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by johnw47: 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2023
2Ti 4:1  I solemnly charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by His appearing and His kingdom: 
2Ti 4:2  preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction. 
2Ti 4:3  For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, 
2Ti 4:4  and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2023
johnw47:

2Ti 4:1  I solemnly charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by His appearing and His kingdom: ...

And everyone can see His Demenour and Countenance towards women, that He is very very angry with them and the question is why.

What did the woman do that was soo bad to have made God feel this way? And that is why investigation must be carried out to discover what happened between when she was a friend of God and when she fell away.

Which as a lawyer I found this
https://www.nairaland.com/6319053/when-eve-charged-court-charges#97161190
And this

https://www.nairaland.com/6447876/unbeatable-family-most-world-records#99677193

And all the other threads I made as I discovered more evidence.
https://www.nairaland.com/7511843/women-wey-go-make-new.

So as you said God is The Judge and aiready His Demeanour and Countenance tells us a lot for those who want to know.
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by johnw47: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
And everyone can see His Demenour and Countenance towards women, that He is very very angry with them and the question is why.
What did the woman do that was soo bad to have made God feel this way? And that is why investigation must be carried out to discover what happened between when she was a friend of God and when she fell away.
Which as a lawyer I found this
https://www.nairaland.com/6319053/when-eve-charged-court-charges#97161190
And this
https://www.nairaland.com/6447876/unbeatable-family-most-world-records#99677193
And all the other threads I made as I discovered more evidence.
https://www.nairaland.com/7511843/women-wey-go-make-new.
So as you said God is The Judge and aiready His Demeanour and Countenance tells us a lot for those who want to know.

truly i'm not interested in your myths against eve and other women

1 Like

Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2023
johnw47:

truly i'm not interested in your myths against eve and other women

It's not my myth. It's a presentation of my investigation into God's Noticeable Anger and distance from women which everyone has been pondering on.

So I am content that you have no rebuttal of it
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by johnw47: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
It's not my myth. It's a presentation of my investigation into God's Noticeable Anger and distance from women which everyone has been pondering on.
So I am content that you have no rebuttal of it

so you are finally content that i have no interist in your myths, about time

2Ti 4:1  I solemnly charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by His appearing and His kingdom: 
2Ti 4:2  preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction. 
2Ti 4:3  For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, 
2Ti 4:4  and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.

1 Like

Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 6:25am On Nov 24, 2023
johnw47:

so you are finally content that i have no interist in your myths, about time...

It's your right to not be interested in things I find interesting even if you wish to block it with denial
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by johnw47: 8:57am On Nov 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
It's your right to not be interested in things I find interesting even if you wish to block it with denial

and i certainly do deny your myth that eve had a daughter or daughters before she had cain, again funny

1 Like

Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 11:57am On Nov 24, 2023
johnw47:

and i certainly do deny your myth that eve had a daughter or daughters before she had cain, again funny

It is not enough to deny but to give rebutting proof to the facts asserted, which you flee from doing, but I understand. Truth is sometimes too bitter to swallow.

At least everyone can see God's coutenance and distance towards women and can carry out their own investigation as to why.
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by johnw47: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It is not enough to deny but to give rebutting proof to the facts asserted, which you flee from doing

Dmythteacher
why would i give rebutting proof to your extra biblical beliefs which i have said more than once that i am not interisted in:

Dtruthspeaker: but I understand. Truth is sometimes too bitter to swallow

you are just a just a very tormented false accuser like the devil:

Rev_12:10  Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.

1 Like

Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2023
johnw47:

Dmythteacher
why would i give rebutting proof to your extra biblical beliefs which i have said more than once that i am not interisted in:

2Ti 4:3  For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; ...

The records here show you not enduring sound presentation.
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by johnw47: 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
The records here show you not enduring sound presentation.

truly dum one, your lies, false accusations etc. are not sound presentation

you are so full of gibberish, aren't you

1 Like

Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2023
johnw47:

truly dum one, your lies, false accusations etc. are not sound presentation

you are so full of gibberish, aren't you

Yet since morning till night you could not refute them rather you choose to attack me.

Typical case of
"When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the plaintiff." Marcus Tullius Cicero
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by johnw47: 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Yet since morning till night you could not refute them rather you choose to attack me.
Typical case of
"When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the plaintiff." Marcus Tullius Cicero

most dum Dmythteacher

why would i be discussing your myths which i am not interested in
you as dum as they come, aren't you

attack you, funny, you think truth about your myths is attack

1 Like

Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2023
johnw47:

most dum Dmythteacher

why would i be discussing your myths which i am not interested in
you as dum as they come, aren't you

attack you, funny, you think truth about your myths is attack

Therefore proving that you can't refute them.
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by johnw47: 11:45pm On Nov 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Therefore proving that you can't refute them.

you very confused and of course cannot stop lying:

1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2023
johnw47:

you very confused and of course cannot stop lying:

1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Says the one confusing himself by twisting and turning like a broken record
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by johnw47: 12:01am On Nov 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Says the one confusing himself by twisting and turning like a broken record

cannot stop lying Dmythteacher

1Ti 1:4  nor to pay attention to myths and endless genealogies, which give rise to mere speculation

1Ti 4:7  But have nothing to do with worldly fables fit only for old women

1 Like

Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 12:03am On Nov 25, 2023
johnw47:

cannot stop lying Dmythteacher...

Says the one lying.
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by johnw47: 12:15am On Nov 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Says the one lying.

false accuser like the devil:

Rev_12:10  Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.

1 Like

Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 12:20am On Nov 25, 2023
johnw47:

false accuser like the devil:

Says the false accusing devil who ran away from addressing accusations.
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by johnw47: 12:25am On Nov 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Says the false accusing devil who ran away from addressing accusations.

Dmythteacher

1 Like

Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 12:28am On Nov 25, 2023
johnw47:

Dmythteacher

Joh 8:44 [color=#990000]You are of your father the devil,

Says the devil's father himself.
Re: The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan by johnw47: 12:38am On Nov 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Says the devil's father himself.

false accuser Dmythteacher

your latest myth: " johnw47 is the devils father himself"

you myth teachers cannot stop lying, of course, can you:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen / Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? / "Female Medical Student Delivered From Stealing & Masturbation By TB Joshua"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.