Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos (33626 Views)

Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders / Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
Y'all should stop body shaming women!
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by Afonja007: 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Na the meaning be that?
before nko?
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by Harrynight(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
kiss

kiss

Two beautiful people

She's pretty
He's cute

I pray they live happily, ever after

May that beautiful smile keep them going

Meanwhile;
Even sum babe Sef dey get sense
If dia bress don fall like dis dem dey package am well mek we no no sey e don fall

This one, babu, she jus dey showcase this bress wey don fall like naira
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by mayze: 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
barallanee:
D way u guys body shame sombody is always so annoying.. Sha its social media bkos u cnt meet her and tell her dis in d face.. Everybody has comma, stop acting perfect
Lame kids everywhere,always looking for opportunity to body shame women,and they all have mothers and sisters @ home,some of them ll also give birth to a daughter one day that ll suffer the same fate.
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by springtech(m): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
Is that why the bride to be has to advertise her "Olympus is fallen" wares and harrass our sensibility just like that?

Mr Jide now that we have seen what you are gonna be paying bride price for. I think those wares are no longer exclusive to you.

Hurray.

1 Like

Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Ara dara a adago..... grin breast wey fall don fall
Na breast your eyes first see...
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by anags2003: 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Ara dara a adago..... grin breast wey fall don fall

Una really get bad mouth ....hahahaha we grin wetin carry una eye go there .... Una mean say d guy no see am b4 e go
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by GOFRONT(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
I hope they ve checked their Genotype??
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by Diso60090(m): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
marttol:
kiss kiss kiss

By the way

*_What is a wedding?_*

*A wedding is a gathering of people where two people are thinking of sex and the rest of the people are thinking of food... grin grin grin

Na wetin your father tell you be that?
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by marttol: 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
Diso60090:

Na wetin your father tell you be that?
don't indulge my father
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by CanadianEnginee(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
Twoclans:
Do I see a bulge in the first picture lipsrsealed

This is the sickness of most Nigerian girls. A lot of you feel you were create do talk about men's bulge, p3nis and Co. Cure yourself of this stupidity.
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by CanadianEnginee(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
mhizenugu:
Y'all should stop body shaming women!

But women would gladly do that publicly in a very mean way if the table was turned. Abegi, let the world stop this hypocrisy.
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by Diso60090(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
marttol:
don't indulge my father

Na question answer YEs or nO before i change am for you
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by emelda86(f): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
All of you transmitting her boobs have fallen, una girlfriend breast dey touch their dodo undecided
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by beautygboel(f): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
Khd95:
sense wey fall don fall, as if u don't have saggy nd wrinkled balls

Guy y vexing is jst a comment
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by emelda86(f): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
Fine babe haters gon hate because they are too local & shallow minded....

God bless you guys as you decide to take this life time commitment.
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by adetes: 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
She shouldn't v expose her self in d name of pre-wedding

Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by quinnboy: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
He's got beards.... That makes him a real man.....

Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by Saff(f): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
barallanee:
D way u guys body shame sombody is always so annoying.. Sha its social media bkos u cnt meet her and tell her dis in d face.. Everybody has comma, stop acting perfect
body shaming is too much on nl

1 Like

Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by CSTR1005: 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
barallanee:
wait o.

Is she going to beat them if they tell it to her face?

It looks like you think everybody on nairaland is a child.
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by ufuosman(m): 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
Lovely
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by barallanee(f): 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
mayze:

Lame kids everywhere,always looking for opportunity to body shame women,and they all have mothers and sisters @ home,some of them ll also give birth to a daughter one day that ll suffer the same fate.
d annoying part is dat dis pipu aint even perfect...
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by barallanee(f): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
CSTR1005:

wait o.

Is she going to beat them if they tell it to her face?

It looks like you think everybody on nairaland is a child.
adult with small brain, jux hear urself....
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by barallanee(f): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
Saff:
body shaming is too much on nl
well its immaturity...
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by CSTR1005: 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
barallanee:
adult with small brain, jux hear urself....
na me be adult with small brain?

I no blame you. na nairaland dey cause disrespect.
Children from wayward parent come online to insult their elders.

I suppose tear you slap if you were beside me.
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by barallanee(f): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
CSTR1005:

d parents who trained me well will tell me to ignore even if am boiling, bt ryt nw, u dare call my parents wayward Never try it in ur life again, u can call me anyfn in dis life, bt never ever try dis again... I respect ur parents and will still do even if i dnt know dem... And will still tell u, HEAR URSELF
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by barallanee(f): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
CSTR1005:

d parents who trained me well will tell me to ignore even if am boiling, bt ryt nw, u dare call my parents wayward Never try it in ur life again, u can call me anyfn in dis life, bt never ever try dis again... I respect ur parents and will still do even if i dnt know dem... And will still tell u, HEAR URSELF.

1 Like

Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by CSTR1005: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
barallanee:
d parents who trained me well will tell me to ignore even if am boiling, bt ryt nw, u dare call my parents wayward Never try it in ur life again, u can call me anyfn in dis life, bt never ever try dis again... I respect ur parents and will still do even if i dnt know dem... And will still tell u, HEAR URSELF.
You dey craze for head.

Your parents no train you to respect your elders because they probably can't give what they don't have.

Na my niece suppose beat the living daylights out of you.

yeye girl that cannot spell.
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by barallanee(f): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
CSTR1005:

i dnt think ur up to 15, bt if truly ur above even 20, its a shame to be dis empty inside.. I respect ur parents even though their baby is misbehaving.. Mind wat u say kiddo.. The truth is bitter
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by CSTR1005: 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
barallanee:
i dnt think ur up to 15, bt if truly ur above even 20, its a shame to be dis empty inside.. I respect ur parents even though their baby is misbehaving.. Mind wat u say kiddo.. The truth is bitter
No worry.

Na outside dem go from beat you well well.

The training that your parents did not give you will be given to you by the streets.

dimwit. I am sure you are still battling with jamb.
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by nsidibe140(m): 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
bossmeek:
Simi and Jide look all shades of stunning in their pre-wedding shoot. From their pictures, one can tell that they are so in love with each other.

In this mix of nature and waterfalls, the couple shows their beautiful personalities with amazing poses to accentuate the beauty they both possess. We love their vibrant combination of blue, red and brown colours.

https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2018/07/simi-and-jides-vibrant-pre-wedding.html

i love what am seeing here
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by barallanee(f): 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
CSTR1005:

No worry.

Na outside dem go from beat you well well.

The training that your parents did not give you will be given to you by the streets.

dimwit. I am sure you are still battling with jamb.
Haba,old uncle, king of grandfathers, daddy of beaters.. U still seem pained, bt its nt my fault that u big with smal brain na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My First Experience With A Girl / Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.