Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (1943 Views)

Quickie Or Full Sex, Which And Where Do You Prefer? / During Sex Which Is Correct To Do (pix) / Money Or Sex Which Do Women Fantasize On The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by eberetos: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
vaginal sex is the right sex approved & ordained. But people tend to engage in anal sex so as to derive pleasure. Vaginal sex is known to be pleasurable, but people now indulge in anal sex. What makes anal sex sweet? is the smell part of what makes it sweet...

Which do you prefer??
Re: .. by Anigreat: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
shocked

Every normal human will have sex the right way , i believe you know the right way I'm talking about.

There's no pleasure in anal sex, in fact orall sex is more pleasurable than anal. What makes you to thrust in your dick inside a shithole, with no lubrication all you'll see is some particles of shiiit allover your dick.

The the oozing smell that will pop out from the anus will be so unbearableshocked

Everything about anal is evil.

6 Likes

Re: .. by fairplay90(m): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
eberetos:
vaginal sex is the right sex approved & ordained. But people tend to engage in anal sex so as to derive pleasure. Vaginal sex is known to be pleasurable, but people now indulge in anal sex. What makes anal sex sweet? is the smell part of what makes it sweet...

Which do you prefer??

the ordained I know and the other one I know not

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
eberetos:
vaginal sex is the right sex approved & ordained. [s]But people tend to engage in anal sex so as to derive pleasure. Vaginal sex is known to be pleasurable, but people now indulge in anal sex. What makes anal sex sweet? is the smell part of what makes it sweet...
[/s]
Which do you prefer??
OP I dey watch you cool

1 Like

Re: .. by eberetos: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ekpanfly:
OP I dey watch you cool
Anal sex was talked about in a Nigerian show
Re: .. by MrCork: 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
eberetos:

Which do you prefer??

..not sure if u have head injury or u need brain scan....are u ok? (No ofeense ) undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
eberetos:
Anal sex was talked about in a Nigerian show
Really??
So if taking hard drugs was talked about in a Nigerian show, you would indulge in it?
Re: .. by eberetos: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ekpanfly:
Really??
So if taking hard drugs was talked about in a Nigerian show, you would indulge in it?
No...I won't ever try such & have never tried it.

1 Like

Re: .. by donbachi(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
I was once a national president of citizens against AIDS...i found out that HIV,came from engaging in anal sex.when one cums inside the shithole.the sperm goes no where and such,stays there and grows into a very big disease.inside of the woman.having sex with her through her anus later,makes the man vulnerable to be infected with a virus.which grows into HIV...have you asked why most gaymen are most carriers of HIV?if you cant enjoy sex as ordained,please,with the name God.stop further alternative sex.

1 Like

Re: .. by doctore212(m): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
donbachi:
I was once a national president of citizens against AIDS...i found out that HIV,came from engaging in anal sex.when one cums inside the shithole.the sperm goes no where and such,stays there and grows into a very big disease.inside of the woman.having sex with her through her anus later,makes the man vulnerable to be infected with a virus.which grows into HIV...have you asked why most gaymen are most carriers of HIV?if you cant enjoy sex as ordained,please,with the name God.stop further alternative sex.
It is due too the thinness of the lining of the walls of the rectum that causes it
Re: .. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
donbachi:

Can you believe this guy was president of anything? Much less a movement against AIDS. Had it been in a sane country, you would not be president of anything with the kind of knowledge you have.

2 Likes

Re: .. by donbachi(m): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
Admin401:

Can you believe this guy was president of anything? Much less a movement against AID. Had it been in a sane country, you would not be president of anything with the kind of knowledge you have.
thank you sir

1 Like

Re: .. by lanaVello(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
donbachi:
Woow. My people perish for lack of knowledge..I pity the people under your fictitious presidency

1 Like

Re: .. by donbachi(m): 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
lanaVello:

Woow. My people perish for lack of knowledge..I pity the people under your fictitious presidency
thank you...check for fecal incontinience,chlamydia and herpes origin.
Re: .. by eberetos: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
lanaVello:

Good word
Re: .. by Quality20(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Every normal human will have sex the right way , i believe you know the right way I'm talking about.

There's no pleasure in anal sex, in fact orall sex is more pleasurable than anal. What makes you to thrust in your dick inside a shithole, with no lubrication all you'll see is some particles of shiiit allover your dick.

The the oozing smell that will pop out from the anus will be so unbearableshocked

Everything about anal is evil.
Thanks for d information sir.,but did u really confirmed it practically or somebody told u? and sir is it true one can contract hepatitis n papiloma virus from MouthAction
Re: .. by BabbanBura(m): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
eberetos:

Which do you prefer??

Idonki keep pretending 'love life, love God' ni and you are here learning how to mess anal.
Re: .. by eberetos: 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
BabbanBura:

Idonki keep pretending 'love life, love God' ni and you are here learning how to mess anal.
What is the meaning of babbanbura
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
donbachi:
thank you...check for fecal incontinience,chlamydia and herpes origin.

Still doesn't match what you said about Anal sex.

Re: .. by donbachi(m): 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
Admin401:

Still doesn't match what you said about Anal sex.
check the effects of anal sex..no beef
Re: .. by BabbanBura(m): 7:17am On Jul 07, 2018
eberetos:
What is the meaning of babbanbura

Excuse me? I know you?

(1) (Reply)

Struggles Only Naturalistas Can Relate To. / I Hate Relating With People / Women Are Whores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.