Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Would You Marry A Single Parent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Single Parent (1220 Views)

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / Would You Marry a Single Parent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry A Single Parent by exxcite(f): 1:29am On Mar 25, 2007
My 30 something year old elder cousin has two kids from two different men due to circumstances beyond her control. she's loving, caring , supportive and a good homemaker. we all pray she finds a good man deserving of her n not another jerk out to enrich himself through her. she's not bothered about her circumstance as she's dedicated to her career. she keeps insisting that men are a big headache she would rather do without. she says no single man would want to marry her and if per chance she finds one, his family will definitely make life unbearable for her and being a second wife is not an option besides she has two lovely boys, a good job, loving family. what more could she want from life. i would really like to see her settle down. pls advice
Re: Would You Marry A Single Parent by abdkabir(m): 2:16am On Mar 25, 2007
@topic: Y not?
Re: Would You Marry A Single Parent by iice(f): 6:38am On Mar 25, 2007
Some can, some can't, . .
Re: Would You Marry A Single Parent by whiteNkem(f): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2007
I am sure she could find a decent man who'd accept her situation, but she has to want it too! It's very nice of you to like to see her settle down, but it'll never happen unless she starts doing something in this regard!
Re: Would You Marry A Single Parent by Kinkinatus(m): 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2009
Truly, that would be difficult anywhere. Some single parent women do get a good man. She should hope for the best but not hold her breathe waiting for Mr. Right. It is a difficult situation to be in.
Re: Would You Marry A Single Parent by abx76: 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2009
yeap, I can marry a single mother depends on the reason(s) behind it. If truely she is caring and submissive, why not.
Re: Would You Marry A Single Parent by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2009
I think its very much possible especially if the man is a nice, goodhearted human being.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Get Rid Of The Wrong Guy? / My Girls Attittutde Changed Since She Went To Skool,pls Need Advice / The Newest And Most Outstanding Love Sms On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.