Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

"Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls (50008 Views)

I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. / Stay Single And Give Birth To Children, Ifu Ennada Advises Girls / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Etizz: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
It works oh....
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by feelinboyya(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
Fossil Q Marshal Wrist watch (Brand new) for sale @ 50K

Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Cedarwealth: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
You see another way of promoting immorality amongst lazy youth??...who will be servicing d loosing weight program...becos it will be d guy dat will eventually lose weight oo...
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by ibkkk(f): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Ategberoson(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
orisirisi ni igba WO ni dido oko di exercise. awon sex therapist yii won ni pami pelu orisirisi imoran

oró re ko pé, se ni shishi furo soké nii abi didá owò de ile ni ohun amu se ara lo re

nigba won ni Dido oko di ilera ohun amu diiku si so n ara e
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by penzino(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
See belle of who dey advice other people. Smh
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by CyynthiaKiss(f): 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
Wonderful
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Obagreatdatoye(m): 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
what is this world turning into.... sex between unmarried people has become the order of the day.... no remorse for sin again.... immoral become moral and normal....even being celebrated like is not a big deal!.... Jesus save the world again!!!
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by lawalosky(m): 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
[/quote]
flex04:
grin grin

over to the virgins, what do your confraternity have to say to her

so person can not even be virgin in peace again...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by castrokins(m): 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
I have sent it to one of them. Doesn't matter who she sex with, I have done my part.
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
you are correct, but you are still fat! perhaps you haven't taken your own Advice, from your looks i don't think you are get any sex tongue
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by flex04(m): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
monaPhilz:
Another strategy to promote oloshoism among obese girls?

leave her na ndi Afon.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by chysam: 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Will they hear?
All they know is shakara. Later now they will be fat and shapeless after chopping the boy money.
My six packs is all thanks to enuff nack. Today alone I've nacked 3 times.. 2 more times coming up tonight. Ain't no exercise like nack mehn.

Oun ti je tan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by baby124: 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
This girl is too short for that weight
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by cvibe2: 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ok
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by sexdoll: 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Will they hear?
All they know is shakara. Later now they will be fat and shapeless after chopping the boy money.
My six packs is all thanks to enuff nack. Today alone I've nacked 3 times.. 2 more times coming up tonight. Ain't no exercise like nack mehn.

onye ojoor wink

nwanne has it ever occurred to you that she could be referring to lesbian sex...?

1 Like

Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Caseless: 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Will they hear?
3 times with different girls or what? Dem de pay you?

1 Like

Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Will they hear?

let us send our deepest sympathy /condolences to the babe who has to fukc this dude 5 times a day (whether she likes it or not), so that he can get a 6pack or slimmer.... or the countless babes who are sharing that community anaconda.

[img]https://media1./images/b8820bcd58d618cec33ca3264fa69138/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
lawalosky:
n
Blood of Jesus!
Leave my neck!
Oju orun to eiye fo keshocked
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Easzy96(m): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
gistmate:
A Nigerian girl has exposed that one of the main ways of loosing weight and having a good shape is by having sex regularly. She describe this among other reasons behind her weight loss on her twitter page.

She got the social media buzzing by her advice that girls should have regular sex using the "legs on shoulder position"

1. Gym 5/7 days, 80% cardio ( treadmill, spinning, step class and skipping).
2. Eat after 10 am ( have coffee it will fill you up) and Don’t eat after 6pm.
3. Cut out bread, rice, pap, pasta and sugar.
4. Eat lots of grapefruit.
5. Have 2 tsp of Organic Apple cider vinegar in warm water everyday before bed.
6. Have lots of sex... I’m serious, that legs on shoulder position targets your core
7. Give in to your cravings so you don’t binge. Want some chocolate? So that means you have one cheat day, mine is on Sundays.
8. Drink water and eat your water, snack on raw veggies ( cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots etc)
9. Nuts are your best friends, this does not extend to male organs.
10. Fasting walking on inclination on the treadmill makes you sweat more than running. Burpees are your best friend ( combo work outs)
11. Rest ALOT! You gona fall off, I’m serious you will but don’t focus on that, just go back at it again like nothing happened
12. Alcohol will set you back but try to stick to dry red wine, “dash” is your worst enemy. Don’t do it.
See more...

Source: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/girl-advises-girls-to-have-lots-of-s3x-to-loose-weight-read-full-weight-loss-guide/

a lot of sex eh... Nawa Oooo.... what is wrong with some girls these days.... see what a girl was caught doing in a public mall in Lagos. https://9jalife.com.ng/chronicle-masturbation-far/
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Automatic3444(m): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
best place to do catch me if u can is in ur working place.... by fucking all the single lady .... Is so sweet like changing jar of a car
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by CSTR1005: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
Legs on shoulders position is only enjoyed with slim ladies.

I have tried it with a very fat lady before and it wasn't funny.

Her legs were like cement.

3 Likes

Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by asawanathegreat(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
Babe pls see me in the club today for sex award. Pls all the girls should stick to this advice oo
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by adetes: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Will they hear?
this one bad o
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by PanickMode(m): 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
Olosho issa goal grin
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by adetes: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Will they hear?
this one bad o
CSTR1005:
Legs on shoulders position is only enjoyed with slim ladies.

I have tried it with a very fat lady before and it wasn't funny.

Her legs were like cement.
haha oga mo gba fun e

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Etuagievin(m): 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
Follow this advise at your own peril
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by milemimi93(m): 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
gistmate:
A Nigerian girl has exposed that one of the main ways of loosing weight and having a good shape is by having sex regularly. She describe this among other reasons behind her weight loss on her twitter page.

She got the social media buzzing by her advice that girls should have regular sex using the "legs on shoulder position"

6. Have lots of sex... I’m serious, that legs on shoulder position targets your core
7. Give in to your cravings so you don’t binge. Want some chocolate? So that means you have one cheat day, mine is on Sundays.
8. Drink water and eat your water, snack on raw veggies ( cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots etc)
10. Fasting walking on inclination on the treadmill makes you sweat more than running. Burpees are your best friend ( combo work outs)
11. Rest ALOT! You gona fall off, I’m serious you will but don’t focus on that, just go back at it again like nothing happened
12. Alcohol will set you back but try to stick to dry red wine, “dash” is your worst enemy. Don’t do it.
See more...

Source: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/girl-advises-girls-to-have-lots-of-s3x-to-loose-weight-read-full-weight-loss-guide/

Op why must u use No.6 to title the thread??

A lot of naija girls have sex every day yet the are shapeless..

If sex could make girls get curves then every ho.e at the brothel would be sexy and curvy
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
gistmate:

See more...

The body loses weight but the pussy gains weight, slim body, wide pussy. SMH

1 Like

Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by MrCork: 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Wonderful

...kaiiiiii. .great idea...sweery can I mate with u?? cheesy

Oyindidi. . Hisduchess. .Saff...please report to duty with imidate effect !
wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter / Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.