Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? (29582 Views)

774,000 Recruitment: Keyamo Threatens To Resign If Politicians Hijack Process / Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 07, 2018
Redoil:
Why is it that my yoruba brothers hate condeming the killing going on in the middle belt
ONLY YORUBA MUSLIMS DO.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by Sttropez2: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2018
deantimes:
Good question
Jonathan was the first person to bring up ranching idea 2013....check on google, why nobody complain. So it is now a bad idea? Lool. We need to be truthful in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by bendike: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2018
iloveyou82:
What kind of question is this.?
What kind of blackmail is this?

Politicians are taking advantage of the fg ranching support for the herdsmen.

They are hiding inside this crisis, so that this ranches will not be establish.

They are instilling fear in people, in order for the indigenes not to release their land for ranches.
So you actually support the ranching??
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by VULCAN(m): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2018
How To SPOT a new BMC moniker(currently)

They registered btw Jan and July 2018

90% of their posts are in Politics

They blame Jonathan govt for all our current problems

They speak of Buhari asif he is a god

They believe APC is doing a good job

They hate Igbos and Igbos

They support herdsmen(sometimes low key)

They support cattle colonies

They say that middle belt clashes are caused by enemies of Buhari or the farmers themselves.

They attack anyone that complains about Buhari.

They always promote Islam above Christianity or other religions.

The latest is some pretend to be Christians to gain sympathy from other Christians.

IbnAbdullah1:

To answer the man with anItalian name question is:
1.Ranching is quick fix solution to this impasse we are having.

2.Going after politicians at this time will be more time and cost consuming than looking for a quick fix solution which means ranching is better for the time being.

3.Dino Melaye is acting as if he is speaking for the masses whereas his antecedents shows otherwise.

4.Dino Melaye canonly fool people who can't see beyond his political deception.

5.Majority of the people who thinks Dino Melaye is making sense are those from the East who do not like Buhari no matter what he does.

NB:If you like call me a BMC I don't care.
All I care about is finding solutions to our problems not some overnight saint who pretends to be siding with the masses when all he is after his is political interest.
He can fool.someof you,but not people like me!
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by Olulinks(m): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2018
iloveyou82:

They are instilling fear in people, in order for the indigenes not to release their land for ranches.

The way Femi Adeshina is instilling fears in people threatening them to release their land for ranching or die? Clear me on the matter abeg.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by bendike: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2018
Sttropez2:

Jonathan was the first person to bring up ranching idea 2013....check on google, why nobody complain. So it is now a bad idea? Lool. We need to be truthful in this country
Why cant you apc folks live the past administration and Jonathan alone? Must you quote or make reference to Jonathan?
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by Abiodunstephen(m): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2018
another question, if Boko Haram has been technically defeated why not given herdsmen sambisa forest?

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by Rebuke: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2018
Sttropez2:

Could yhu pls post a link where d suggestion was made by him?

Let's see if he also issued threat dat ranching must be done across the nation or killing continues.

Show us here now or walk down straight into d lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by searchlight: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2018
rusher14:
Because solutions to inter-communal clashes must be sought.

I guess such thoughts are way too advanced for daft Dino to understand.

His comeuppance is near.
inter communal clashes caused by politicians according to the dullard. how is ranching the solution instead of arresting the sponsors of the clashes. what has buhari done with your brain?

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by VULCAN(m): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2018
How To SPOT a new BMC moniker(currently)

They registered btw Jan and July 2018

90% of their posts are in Politics

They blame Jonathan govt for all our current problems

They speak of Buhari asif he is a god

They believe APC is doing a good job

They hate Igbos and Igbos

They support herdsmen(sometimes low key)

They support cattle colonies

They say that middle belt clashes are caused by enemies of Buhari or the farmers themselves.

They attack anyone that complains about Buhari.

They promote Islam above Christianity or other religions.

The latest is some pretend to be Christians

iloveyou82:

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by bendike: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

To answer the man with anItalian name question is:
1.Ranching is quick fix solution to this impasse we are having.

2.Going after politicians at this time will be more time and cost consuming than looking for a quick fix solution which means ranching is better for the time being.

3.Dino Melaye is acting as if he is speaking for the masses whereas his antecedents shows otherwise.

4.Dino Melaye canonly fool people who can't see beyond his political deception.

5.Majority of the people who thinks Dino Melaye is making sense are those from the East who do not like Buhari no matter what he does.

NB:If you like call me a BMC I don't care.
All I care about is finding solutions to our problems not some overnight saint who pretends to be siding with the masses when all he is after his is political interest.
He can fool.someof you,but not people like me!
Nope I would rather call you a TERRORIST rather than BMC. Check out your profile name "IbnAbdullah1".
If you were based in the US you would probably be under surveillance by homeland security grin

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by CioAngels(f): 11:11am On Jul 07, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
A million dollar questions that needs an answer, but will Buhari answer it? NO! Because, he has something under his sleeve.

The world hasn't experienced a useless administration that loves blood of her citizens like this before
What ever he has under his sleeve and heart will rot their because it will not manifest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by LZAA: 11:34am On Jul 07, 2018
GMbuharii:
Good question. Buh dino owes the nation and wise Nigerians an apology for actively participating in bringing jihadist buhari onboard.

As always,coneheads and sophisticated morons will crucify dino.
Lzaa

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Just one of the question they should be asking the demonic terrorist

Buhari and his gang of terrorist security chief have only come to kill, steal and destroy..Pure and simple!!.

no apologises had to erase,you are articulate but seeing things with only one eye ,,hope you havent lost the other eye,lolz!!
dino raise a brillant question no doubt but that should have been said on the floor of nass for proper deliberation,, melaye needs to be informed that he part of these govt ,the nass are not just their to pad budget and deliberate matters of selfish interest, they are there to deliberate matters of national interest and proffer solutions either as advice or option.
since these menace of herdsmen ,some have been suggesting label them terrorist while some of us are clamouring for army snake dance ... but are these lasting solutions., asking the president to wipe out his own people is unreasonable & undemocratic, it is just as evil as what the herdsmen do .. which we all condemn.
its not enough for a arm of govt to be raising questions,, we need these arms of govt to work in unisome and solve issues. ,mr melaye if you are the president what will you do asides wiping ur tribe,, ranching not gud proffer another attainable choice
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
rusher14:

His comeuppance is near.
yeah
marauder says you should give him your daughter to rape or there will be no peace,you will give him abi,

Dino may be thief but at least he's isn't a coward
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by Iamzik: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
iloveyou82:

There is enough land in the north. Why should every state give land to the same people killing them? Do you even know the meaning of a colony?
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by jaafree: 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
Mr melaye continue to prove his political inexperience, unwiseness and his stupidity for putting his mouth on issues like this. going against issues like this is enough proof indicating indirectly that melaye is supporting the killings or even involved. Must he quote the president wrong on every issue?. Because if u are always attacking someone that is trying to bring peace, then definitely u don't want peace to reign.
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by bareal(m): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
iloveyou82:
so you tell me, how will peace reign between farmers and herdsmen.

That is the question pig dino must answer.

Ranching cannot bring peace between these people, the politicians you mentioned will find another way to cause bloodletting. The best solution is to get them arrested, or is the presidency afraid of them?

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
jaafree:
Mr melaye continue to prove his political inexperience, unwiseness and his stupidity for putting his mouth on issues like this. going against issues like this is enough proof indicating indirectly that melaye is supporting the killings or even involved. Must he quote the president wrong on every issue?. Because if u are always attacking someone that is trying to bring peace, then definitely u don't want peace to reign.
SMH. Some posts eh! Some people call others senseless while it seems its the reverse.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by Borderless: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
rusher14:

His comeuppance is near.

You seem to be the daft one hear. You would have done well to understand the question first.

It's just a "food for thought". Go borrow some sense!
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by ofwest47(m): 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
Melaye everybody knows that U are one of the sponsors of the Fulani herdsmen just to disgrace Buhari and his government been a Fulani indigene, and that Buhari will never stop the killers being member of his Fulani tribe. I also understand you are one of the senior members of your new R L P ( Renewed Looters Party.) take or leave it God will soon deal with all of you trying to destroy Nigeria.
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by cardoso111(m): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
rusher14:

His comeuppance is near.
i have been to 35 states in Nigeria and North has beautiful grazing lands!
Let them irrigate it with oil money so that we will have less,far far less communal clashes in future
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by lookingfly: 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
Do to others what you want them to do to you..... You did same to gej by using bh boys to rig him out of power. Now that you're being served in your own coin, you're crying foul. It's a pity all bubu does is this blame game that will not take him anywhere. #backtodaura is sure come 2019
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by ifymadu: 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
For once I’m on Dino Melaye side on this. Good question
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by lookingfly: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
Sttropez2:

why can't this government ranch in the North and leave the mb, ss, sw and se out of the ranching nonsense. Do these regions rear cows for their livelihood or the Fulani's?

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by Simbrixton(m): 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
Obijulius:
When I say the combination of Buhari and Osibanjo is foolishness zombies argue.

Imagine if Osibanjo was wise, he will surely advice Buhari with wisdom.

But because he is equally stupid Nigeria is in a mess.

Watch as zombies from west side cry over my describing their ‘wise’ brother as stupid!

If the post of VP is as powerless as some claim, then a conscientious man would resign. Zombies use your head.
why did ekwueme not resign when he worked with shagari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by buharitill2023: 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
bendike:

So you actually support the ranching??
that is the Best way to go
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by buharitill2023: 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
chingymingy:
You must either
1. Be a COW
2. Own a COW
3. Be a COWard
For saying Indigenes after been killed in their masses should release their lands for ranching
that is the point, they were kill by the evil politicians, so that the indigene will not agree to ranching, even if the Fulani bring their personal money.
They will not agree again.
That is the aim of the evil politicians.
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by buharitill2023: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
lookingfly:
why can't this government ranch in the North and leave the mb, ss, sw and se out of the ranching nonsense. Do these regions rear cows for their livelihood or the Fulani's?
are we not one,
So why are you doing business in the north and west.
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by dxpecial(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
iloveyou82:

owk if we are to go by your opinion but what of adeshina's statement inciting that poeple giving their ancestral land instead of been dead as only the living will claim a land is an option can u see the writing on the wall that this buhari led government know what they doing it is even more pitiable that a whole Femi adeshina is spewing that trash threaten people with dead pls what can u say about that
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by buharitill2023: 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
Olulinks:

The way Femi Adeshina is instilling fears in people threatening them to release their land for ranching or die? Clear me on the matter abeg.
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra said is the Fulani herdsmen that are killing people, even as Fulani herdsmen and their cow were also killed.

So is it the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra that are killing the Fulani herdsmen and their cow?

Is it not the same evil politicians that are killing the both side?

That is their antics, just to provoke both side. And tell people is because of ranching Fulani is killing,.
And also tell Fulani that the Christians are killing their cow.

In such case, buhari said, let us provide ranches if that will stop the killing.

It was a suggestion,
If that will not work,
You tell us what will work.
dxpecial:

owk if we are to go by your opinion but what of adeshina's statement inciting that poeple giving their ancestral land instead of been dead as only the living will claim a land is an option can u see the writing on the wall that this buhari led government know what they doing it is even more pitiable that a whole Femi adeshina is spewing that trash threaten people with dead pls what can u say about that
he was only suggesting if that is the problem, people should better give their ancestral land instead to be kill by evil politicians.

Jesus said, if one hand will not allowed you to make heaven, cut the hand off.

Femi was only misquoted, femi was saying, if they are looking for your head because of your land, don't drag with them,
Just save your head first, because is the head that is alive that drag land.

You can then take documents of ownership to your Governor, even if it take 10yrs to reclaim your village, is better than to be killed.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London / Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers / Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.