Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? (29578 Views)

774,000 Recruitment: Keyamo Threatens To Resign If Politicians Hijack Process / Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by evandominic(m): 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
why did you voted him in d first place? he did same when he was in khaki bt ibb wasted no time to over throwned his govt.lets show him d exit door through pvc in 2019 my question to mr.president is"are u fighting corruption for d dead?"
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by IbnAbdullah1(m): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
bendike:

Nope I would rather call you a TERRORIST rather than BMC. Check out your profile name "IbnAbdullah1".
If you were based in the US you would probably be under surveillance by homeland security grin

Oga! what are you waiting for!?
Inform the DSS and I may well assist you with my address.
Look at this insecure intellectually shallow lizard who can't seem to form his own opinion without trumpetting what he hears from the pulpit and from insecure christians who have been lying since the ascension of Jesus christ.
And I would gadly be a terrorist whose aim is to blow up your lies in your face and continue to terrorize you with the truth and facts that your brain refuse to process.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by orisa37: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
Don't worry. Saraki/Ekweremadu's Presidency will drive him out of Nigeria to Bukino Faso.
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by IbnAbdullah1(m): 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
VULCAN:
How To SPOT a new BMC moniker(currently)

They registered btw Jan and July 2018

90% of their posts are in Politics

They blame Jonathan govt for all our current problems

They speak of Buhari asif he is a god

They believe APC is doing a good job

They hate Igbos and Igbos

They support herdsmen(sometimes low key)

They support cattle colonies

They say that middle belt clashes are caused by enemies of Buhari or the farmers themselves.

They attack anyone that complains about Buhari.

They always promote Islam above Christianity or other religions.

The latest is some pretend to be Christians to gain sympathy from other Christians.

Read my comment again I don't have repeat myself.
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by dxpecial(m): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Just one of the question they should be asking the demonic terrorist of a president....

Here are the critical questions any sane mind free from zombie virus should be asking..

-It is been 2 weeks now since this demon promised to rejig his security setting but nothing has been done yet...Mark my word this useless terrorist is not ready to sack any of his terrorist security chief!!

-Why did Kpotum Idris Ibrahim ordered everybody to surrender their arms even the one legally acquired if your terrorist government has no sinister motive?

-From climate change to drying up of lake chad to Libyan militia to Islamic state of west Africa and now disgruntled politician??..Can you see the Taqiya here just to confuse the populace?

-Why is it that whenever you have sent your terrorist brothers to kill, maim and land grab, you will then send soldiers to prevent villagers from defending themselves only for you to go on a condolence visit; advising the locals to accommodate the terrorist that has grabbed their land and already renaming it??

-Are the disgruntled politician the one that made the now infamous statement your land or your life?

-Are the disgruntled politician the one looking for cattle colony for your terrorist brother?

-Ganduje of Kano has offered Falgore forest which is more than enough to accommodate all herdsman terrorist..Why go about looking for cattle colony all over Nigeria if their is no sinister fulanisation and islamisation agenda?

Buratai(COAS)- Benue should repeal Anti open grazing law
Abdulrahman Dambazzau(Interior Min.) - They should stop the Anti open grazing law
Ibrahim Idris(IGP)- It is communal clash, they should repeal Anti grazing law
Mansur Dan Ali(Defense Min.)- When they blocked the cattle route what do you expect the herdsman to do now?? They have to fight back....they should repeal Anti grazing law
Presidency-Your land or your life

If you are free from the zombie virus and not BMC member what other evidence do you need to know that this is a state sponsored terror to land grab, fulanise and islamise Nigeria?

Buhari and his gang of terrorist security chief have only come to kill, steal and destroy..Pure and simple!!.
my bro God bless u it is evident that they have sinister and mischievous motive it still baffles me how some poeple are supporting this devilish government their plan is a failure in the Making we get God
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by Marley1993: 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
So that the will know the real herdsmen.... And the terrorist in disguise
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by bendike: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

Oga! what are you waiting for!?
Inform the DSS and I may well assist you with my address.
Look at this insecure intellectually shallow lizard who can't seem to form his own opinion without trumpetting what he hears from the pulpit and from insecure christians who have been lying since the ascension of Jesus christ.
And I would gadly be a terrorist whose aim is to blow up your lies in your face and continue to terrorize you with the truth and facts that your brain refuse to process.
Aboki quota system. Very long boring writeup. I hope you paid the letter writer that helped you articulate your thoughts handsomely.
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
rusher14:
Because solutions to inter-communal clashes must be sought.

I guess such thoughts are way too advanced for daft Dino to understand.

His comeuppance is near.

Pls address the issue raised in Dino Melanye's Tweet.
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
iloveyou82:
What kind of question is this.?
What kind of blackmail is this?

Politicians are taking advantage of the fg ranching support for the herdsmen.

They are hiding inside this crisis, so that this ranches will not be establish.

They are instilling fear in people, in order for the indigenes not to release their land for ranches.

Even a water buffalo understands this tweet.
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
bendike:

Aboki quota system. Very long boring writeup. I hope you paid the letter writer that helped you articulate your thoughts handsomely.

1.Let me educate you a little since this is the least I could do.
" Aboki" is an Hausa word for "my friend" not a word yused to refer to somebody who looks or sound like an Hausa-Fulani or some whose name appaears like he is from the north point one.

2.Your statment looks contracdictory from all respect.
How can you acknowledge the thoughts of a writer as articulate and handsome like and also say the same articukate and handsomewrite up is very long and boring?
It is either you don't understand what you are saying or you are mixing up the use of those words in your sentence.

3.I paid no writer in putting my points out,and if you know me long enough on this platform I am too "lazy" to tell someone to write for me how much more to reply people like you by putting them where they belong .

NB:I am a fully born breed Edo guy.
I have only been to the north not more than three times I think.
And I am not an hausa,Ibo or Yoruba.
I believe and follow the truth based on facts, not on popular sentiments or regional affiliation
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by lookingfly: 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
buharitill2023:
are we not one,
So why are you doing business in the north and west.
we are one indeed........ We're one yet the North claim they are born to rule, why are the igbos not given any chance to rule all these while if we are one in this country or are they not equally citizens like any other person in this country? Just the way non-northers go to the north and pay for the land or shops they rent for their business should equally be the way Fulani's or northerners should pay for the lands they need to acquire for their ranches in other parts of the country if these communities agree. The federal government doesn't have the right to threaten people into forcefully giving their lands for ranching. The day non-northerners will go to the north and they get free land for farming, building of shops etc is the day northerners will get free land for ranching in other parts of Nigeria.
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by bendike: 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

1.Let me educate you a little since this is the least I could do.
" Aboki" is an Hausa word for "my friend" not a word yused to refer to somebody who looks or sound like an Hausa-Fulani or some whose name appaears like he is from the north point one.

2.Your statment looks contracdictory from all respect.
How can you acknowledge the thoughts of a writer as articulate and handsome like and also say the same articukate and handsomewrite up is very long and boring?
It is either you don't understand what you are saying or you are mixing up the use of those words in your sentence.

3.I paid no writer in putting my points out,and if you know me long enough on this platform I am too "lazy" to tell someone to write for me how much more to reply people like you by putting them where they belong .

NB:I am a fully born breed Edo guy.
I have only been to the north not more than three times I think.
And I am not an hausa,Ibo or Yoruba.
I believe and follow the truth based on facts, not on popular sentiments or regional affiliation
Oga. Bottom line is that you are no edo guy if you believe government land acquired ranching is the way forward. You simply a fulani in disguise.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by buharitill2023: 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
lookingfly:
we are one indeed........ We're one yet the North claim they are born to rule, why are the igbos not given any chance to rule all these while if we are one in this country or are they not equally citizens like any other person in this country? Just the way non-northers go to the north and pay for the land or shops they rent for their business should equally be the way Fulani's or northerners should pay for the lands they need to acquire for their ranches in other parts of the country if these communities agree. The federal government doesn't have the right to threaten people into forcefully giving their lands for ranching. The day non-northerners will go to the north and they get free land for farming, building of shops etc is the day northerners will get free land for ranching in other parts of Nigeria.
you are be threatened by your imagination.

Femi only said, if it is because of land they want to you, you should better save your head and let the land go.

On the issue of be president, Igbo's are not playing their Card well.
We are one, and no tribe will wait for you, to just handover president to you, just like that, you work for it, you play politics by associating and positioning yourself.

Buhari has just offer an easy avenue for Igbos.
Let your vote for buhari be more than that of Yoruba.
Very simple.
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by IbnAbdullah1(m): 12:18am On Jul 08, 2018
bendike:

Oga. Bottom line is that you are no edo guy if you believe government land acquired ranching is the way forward. You simply a fulani in disguise.

I can't help your bigotry.
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by Sttropez2: 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
lookingfly:
why can't this government ranch in the North and leave the mb, ss, sw and se out of the ranching nonsense. Do these regions rear cows for their livelihood or the Fulani's?

According to current admin there is 2.5 million hectares in 21 states and FCT mostly in the north already gazetted and reserved for grazing reserve. That is what they want to use
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by Goddex: 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
Obijulius:
When I say the combination of Buhari and Osibanjo is foolishness zombies argue.

Imagine if Osibanjo was wise, he will surely advice Buhari with wisdom.

But because he is equally stupid Nigeria is in a mess.

Watch as zombies from west side cry over my describing their ‘wise’ brother as stupid!

If the post of VP is as powerless as some claim, then a conscientious man would resign. Zombies use your head.
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by lookingfly: 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
Sttropez2:

According to current admin there is 2.5 million hectares in 21 states and FCT mostly in the north already gazetted and reserved for grazing reserve. That is what they want to use
2.5million hectares indeed and yet they the Fulani herdsmen and miyetti guys would not stop killing non-northerners. Why has the presidency said for their to be peace, non-northerners must relinquish their ancestral lands?
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by lookingfly: 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
buharitill2023:
you are be threatened by your imagination.

Femi only said, if it is because of land they want to you, you should better save your head and let the land go.

On the issue of be president, Igbo's are not playing their Card well.
We are one, and no tribe will wait for you, to just handover president to you, just like that, you work for it, you play politics by associating and positioning yourself.

Buhari has just offer an easy avenue for Igbos.
Let your vote for buhari be more than that of Yoruba.
Very simple.
so if they save their heads and let the land go, where do you expect them to go? May be you will give them land in the north to settle right? Cards or no cards, what happened to zoning and pls tell me the last time the presidency was zoned to the igbos if it's all not cheap blackmail by the present regime just to garner votes from the igbos. You're quite on the fulani herdsmen buying land in other parts of the country for ranching, just hoping you read that part.
Re: Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? by bendike: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

I can't help your bigotry.
Your help is not required.
When fed government decides to aquire land or parks for peaceful tax paying bars, pig farm, brothel, hotel and alcoholic owners whose source of livelihood has been destroyed by islamic officials up north then I will begin to understand your ranching.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Happened To These Buhari's Campaign Promises? (Photos) / Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) / Bye-Election: Orji Kalu And His Entourage Storm Ariaria Int'l Market (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.