Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra (62159 Views)

I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Proffdada: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2018
Zoharariel:

Until we abolish Jesus, Yahweh, Allah & religion in general, Man - especially Nigerians will continue to wallow in hypocrisy & deceit because the foundation of religion itself was built on mind-numbing lies.

Jesus came to die for the sins of the world and we have been told that there are 9 major planets. Did Jesus also go to Venus, Jupiter & Mars to die for the sins of the extraterrestrial entities overthere?

Yahweh rained down manna from Heaven. How come you have never seen atleast a McDonald's burger or Tantalizer's meat pie falling from the sky just to feed billions of hungry children in the world? Oh! I forgot, those hungry little children are not from the chosen lineage of Israel. They are mere useless goys (non jews) created by Yahweh to serve the nation of Israel. grin

Imagine what would happen in Nigeria if a closet Atheist assumes the mantle of fiery leadership & power, and then begins imposing mandatory tax on all religious organizations by 75%, confisticating the properties of erring organizations while equipping & converting their expensive auditoriums into a research & development centres nationwide with a strict law of death penalty in place to check any citizen shouting witch-hunt or islamization?

I assure you that in less than 7years, Nigeria would be competing with advance Countrie like Russia, Japan, Germany & China in terms of Technology.

If I am ever privileged to rule this useless Country, we will adopt the head-rolling communist-democratic form of government, and half of Nigerians will die by my laws but we shall all witness instant leap into the future of technology & outright economic growth.
the one thing keeping Nigerians sane is Christianity,remove that and see what happens

2 Likes

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by delzbaba(m): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This is not time for all this , he should use that time to sensitize his community about the importance of PVC
useless pvc will it open heavens gate for you.
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by bigfrancis21: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2018
izzou:
grin

One of the most judgemental places on earth and the where you can find a large number of hypocrites today is the church

I'm a Christian, so don't ask me how I know

Totally agree with you. I don't identify as Christian but from my observation, the height of Christianity in our current time is just similar to the height of Judaism at the time of Jesus where everyone claims to be righteous and know 'God' on the outside (similar to the Sadducees and Pharisees of Judaism) but are the opposite on the inside and, believe you me, if Jesus decides to 'visit' his congregation (so-called modern Christians of our time) as a way to test them, he would appear in a form that most Christians will NOT expect and these same Christians who think they are the 'righteous ones' will reject him because he doesn't fit into what they think he should be/look like. The Jews 2000 years ago did not expect their messiah who was to save them from the rule of the Romans to be a poor carpenter's son, when they were expecting some majestic prince to appear from the heavens riding on a horse etc.

Modern Christianity has become a huge shadow of its former self. Materialism has crept deep into the fabrics of the religion.

2 Likes

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Ijaya123: 9:50am On Jul 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:
This catholic priest should be sacked......

Unless he replicate Same disguise on vote sensitization.

To vote for who exactly?
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 07, 2018
This is a beautiful example of having a pure heart,one of it that Jesus speaks ...we need to love our neighbour as ourselves, fear of evil what man would do unto me shouldn't overtake your thoughts, the Lord had said,so that we may boldly say " The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me "(Hebrews 13:6)...wickedness sums itself only in this, "if I hate and don't care of the affairs of my neighbor"
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 07, 2018
Ijaya123:

To vote for who exactly?
I didn't talk about vote...I said sensitization.
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2018
Saintist:

Just the way your fada is to be sacked for being in sensitive in helping to conceive you fool.

Remain blessed.
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by BLESSMME: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2018
This is the most touching video I have watched this year....We Christians really need to retrace our steps to the right direction. Pastors and their tithe taking is NEVER and will NEVER be our problem, everyone is running their own race. The bible parts that we have read for ourselves, what are we doing with it?
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2018
Ebbyboy:
Come and sack him. Olori gbeske bi apoti Fedeco
I choptas not.
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Ijaya123: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I didn't talk about vote...I said sensitization.

To what end?
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 07, 2018
Ijaya123:

To what end?

Let's sensitize first....there will bee green light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by ameh99: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:
This catholic priest should be sacked......

Unless he replicate Same disguise on vote sensitization.

What is diswan saying
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2018
ameh99:

What is diswan saying
Ameh the same sounds benue to me.
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by toye440: 10:24am On Jul 07, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
THAT'S WHY I LOVE ISLAM, WE ARE CHEERFUL GIVER WE MUSLIMS WORLDWIDE...
imagine Gods children r having a discuss this blood letters abi na killingstanian is wading in with his demonic submission.
U should b ashamed of mentioning a religion known to hv killed more ppl on earth than any plague or epidemic. Allakuberian pls shift jare, here i don't hv to take any demonic oath to chastise u so vamoose to ur Islamic corner.

1 Like

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Shaev7(m): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This is not time for all this , he should use that time to sensitize his community about the importance of PVC
If PVC will lead you to heaven, please go and get multiples of it. Is that what Jesus ask his servants to do? Let me tell you, all aspects of life are interconnected, until we learn how to love the hopeless..., our nation can never move. Take a close look at the reason the western world is better than Africa today, Africans are greedy, they want to have it and even kill the poor around! Bros, a rich man can fight for you in a sane society, that's the reason the revolts at bad government, but here, its the other way round!
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by JohnLou(m): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2018
A pastor did that in Nigeria and it was the same response he received like the priest. You see that Christianity does not change someone until you allow yourself to be changed so as any religious practise.

No human can be changed until he consciously received the message and accepts it.
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Mbediogu(m): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2018
He took an oath of poverty, why is he faking the oath? He ought to be like DAT permanently! Oh my God, can man deceive you?
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by SalamRushdie: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2018
Shaev7:

If PVC will lead you to heaven, please go and get multiples of it. Is that what Jesus ask his servants to do? Let me tell you, all aspects of life are interconnected, until we learn how to love the hopeless..., our nation can never move. Take a close look at the reason the western world is better than Africa today, Africans are greedy, they want to have it and even kill the poor around! Bros, a rich man can fight for you in a sane society, that's the reason the revolts at bad government, but here, its the other way round!

There is nothing like heaven so please wake up
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by godquality: 10:44am On Jul 07, 2018
hisgrace090:
O! God.

This speaks volume than preaching.

Man is becoming too hypocritical and self centered only ready to give to those that will give them back.

Until we make Jesus our roll model.....
my dear don't blame people. If you see this kind beggar won't you think twice b4 giving out money? The society is so bad we don't know who's a genuine beggar and who's trying to steal our Destiny or use us for rituals.
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Dearlord(m): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2018
That's the way it is.

Some beggars can be so annoying though, I remember a beggar begging me for money just very early in the morning while unlocking my shop and later came back just at the exact time I was taking my closing stock telling me that as I told him in the morning that I am just coming out so, he decided to come now.
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Realhommie(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2018
Amarabae:
It looks staged.
How can't they recognize their priest even if he disguised himself?
A mere look at the "beggar face " and they can't recognize anything?
That's because they weren't interested, the mere sight of him turned them off..

They failed the true test of Christianity, the test of love.. They should have a moment of sober reflection, ask for mercy and change their ways..
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:
is pvc his primary job?
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Realhommie(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2018
JohnLou:
A pastor did that in Nigeria and it was the same response he received like the priest. You see that Christianity does not change someone until you allow yourself to be changed so as any religious practise.

No human can be changed until he consciously received the message and accepts it.
Exactly..
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by hisgrace090: 11:06am On Jul 07, 2018
godquality:
my dear don't blame people. If you see this kind beggar won't you think twice b4 giving out money? The society is so bad we don't know who's a genuine beggar and who's trying to steal our Destiny or use us for rituals.

I in particular give to all once I have something to give because nobody, I mean nobody can hijack my destiny.

I have cross that level of fear because it is ungodly and stop people from obeying God by giving to all that ask us.
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by ikorodureporta: 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
Me i no dey drop sometin for beggars. But, i still dey consider d corporate ones
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Revolva(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
EVEN THE CHURCH people r world people
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by gaby(m): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
Zoharariel:

Until we abolish Jesus, Yahweh, Allah & religion in general, Man - especially Nigerians will continue to wallow in hypocrisy & deceit because the foundation of religion itself was built on mind-numbing lies.

Jesus came to die for the sins of the world and we have been told that there are 9 major planets. Did Jesus also go to Venus, Jupiter & Mars to die for the sins of the extraterrestrial entities overthere?

Yahweh rained down manna from Heaven. How come you have never seen atleast a McDonald's burger or Tantalizer's meat pie falling from the sky just to feed billions of hungry children in the world? Oh! I forgot, those hungry little children are not from the chosen lineage of Israel. They are mere useless goys (non jews) created by Yahweh to serve the nation of Israel. grin

Imagine what would happen in Nigeria if a closet Atheist assumes the mantle of fiery leadership & power, and then begins imposing mandatory tax on all religious organizations by 75%, confisticating the properties of erring organizations while equipping & converting their expensive auditoriums into a research & development centres nationwide with a strict law of death penalty in place to check any citizen shouting witch-hunt or islamization?

I assure you that in less than 7years, Nigeria would be competing with advance Countrie like Russia, Japan, Germany & China in terms of Technology.

If I am ever privileged to rule this useless Country, we will adopt the head-rolling communist-democratic form of government, and half of Nigerians will die by my laws but we shall all witness instant leap into the future of technology & outright economic growth.

Something and an idea I've been advocating and still hold very dearly...

Cleansing this country of ours seems tough but surely not unattainable.

I can imagine myself voted as the president, I'll simply identify some revolutionary military brass with same vision as mine to give me the Shonekan treatment, shut down the National Assembly, set up a constitutional draft committee to draft a new constitution with zero immunity and then proceed on clamping down on the enemies of state and recovery of loots before handing back power to me.

Nigerians have been tested and ascertained to be subservient and fall easily in line..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by samilly(m): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
much accolade for him
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by Chikicaka(f): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
els0nm0rali:

I see it differently though.

If you do acts of kindness just for blessings and other returns then you are doing business not charity.

Most Christians miss the fact that the whole sermons in the Bible boils down to just one phrase.

Do unto others what you want others to do unto you.

That's the only criterion with which every human being will be judged after death.

That's why i said heavens and you can't say "just" when talking about blessings, human blessings yes but in this case we are referring to something higher than we can conceive, treating others well and having them treat you well is also a blessing in its right...cheers

1 Like

Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by BluntBoy(m): 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:

So, when is the right time to teach people about charity?

And what if he has taught people about the importance of PVCs countless times?

You sound like teaching about charity is not as important as informing people about PVCs.
Re: Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra by gaby(m): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
Proffdada:
the one thing keeping Nigerians sane is Christianity,remove that and see what happens

Story...religion is our bane as a people and a nation.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Catholic Priests Hold Mass At Lekki Toll Gate / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) / Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.