Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,901 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

My Experience With A Ritualist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Ritualist (11081 Views)

Is He A Ritualist? / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
So I was minding my business when I got a friend request from this guy that filled his page with pictures he took abroad(I have alot of friend request pending both those in Nigeria and those abroad..I'm not freaked about anything if I don't like you)and started chatting me up.......from the chat I knew the guy was up to something but I decided to play alone.

The next day he started telling me his mother would love to talk to me and he kept mentioning chidera,chidera and I had to ask him who chidera was..
Oh she is my daughter..we both came back from Maryland last month..I'm in Abuja building a house together with his mother and daughter..me ok nice.

I told my sister about everything and told her I wanted to play along with them and see what they are up so each time they called I always record it with I'm going to post here.so when I spoke with the mother she told me she was at the village(Nnewi) with chidera and her son is in Abuja(but the son told me they were all in Abuja)and I was like ok when we finished talking I hung up.

The following day this guy(by name Stanley)was practically calling me while I was sleeping(5am)I refused to pick and he kept calling me,when I wasn't picking he sent his so called mother to call me which I didn't pick too.
The first time I spoke with the mother she was speaking like a village woman,when I told her I wanted to speak with chidera she was like let me call her"chidera"chidera,but I knew the girl was there with her...I started talking to chidera and our conversation went like this.

Me.. chidera how are you?
Chidera...I'm fine,is that my muuuuuumy?
Me..no dear it's your aunty
Chidera...aunty you are no more coming to our house
Me...don't worry dear I will
Chidera..ok
Me..what do you want me to buy for you when I'm coming
Chidera...buy me chocolate and ice cream and Christmas clothes
Me..no problem I will
I said goodbye to the mother and she asked me to be calling her because she didn't have credit,i said ok.
When I wasn't calling these people started harassing me with calls every morning..asking me if I live alone ..I got pissed with the early morning calls and stopped picking most of their calls..when I finally picked the started telling me to come to a village in Anambra state(Nnewi to me precise)I promised I was going to come and the started asking what they will keep for me and how to make arrangement for my coming.
Chidera said I should come fast so I can drive her with her daddy's car.

These people continued to harass me with calls for my coming when I got tired I decided it was time to let them know I have been playing along all along..

For those that understand Igbo you will understand every of our recorded conversations because the woman claims not to know how to speak English..even the son that claims he can speak was throwing bombs at me..

This morning I decided to let them know I'm aware of their plans(ok the son that said he was in Abuja told me a day before yesterday that he is now at the village with his mother that he drove home same day..told me how he is going to give me some of his properties that he just recovered from his uncle but I told him I didn't want.
I called him and told him to go offline because I wanted to call him(I only wanted him to go offline so I could post on his wall and let all his victims know he was a killer.
When he went offline I posted what I wanted to post and then called his mother first.

Me...mummy goodmorning..I just want to tell you that car will kill you.. chidera and your son
The mother....oh my daughter,what is the problem?if you are having problem with my son you should atleast tell me.
Me.....mummy..I said car will kill you.. chidera and you son.
I kept repeating it and she ended the call on me then I called the son..this stupid boy started telling me that he is a pastor that he only wanted to bring me out of the bondage he said I'm into..oh..how can you be talking to a pastor like this..do you know I'm a pastor?and all the bullshit coming out from his mouth..

My fear now is..what would they have done to me if i was a stupid person and gone there?and he is still out there trying to deceive people..he even told me they sell body parts at alaba market and he has never seen someone being killed before.
That's the end of my story..I'm tired even

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
These are the pictures he uses on Facebook and his Facebook name is(Stanley ojiofor)maybe the owner of this picture is even on natural and or someone that knows him..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
My head is spinning after reading this story.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
angry
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
OK
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
Abeg it should stop..been trying to upload the recorded conversations but I don't think it's possible.

Admin401:
My head is spinning after reading this story.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by froshroy(m): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
This story is just as confusing as the op.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Bluezy13(m): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
Your thread reads your experience with a ritualist.
Your writeup doesn't aside the last part that he said he sells body parts.

You call him a ritualist and you are still asking what they would have done to you.

You perceived gold but later realized wood, hence you calling them with your airtime instead.

You claim to have played along but actually you were trying to figure out if you'll end up dividing his spoils if he was indeed wealthy or fortunate.

Sorry, I'm only an analyst, not an adviser because you don't need any.
It is an old trick after all. They were after what you could offer.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by emeijeh(m): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
Op, why are you confusing us?

They kept calling you via Facebook messenger, or you skipped the part where you collected their numbers?

Btw, who is the ritualist?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Iamgrey5(m): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
I don't know why you tagged him a ritualist

I didn't see anything In your conversations that gave him away.

Perhaps a proper manuscript of your phone conversations will help clarify your position better, since you cannot upload voice recordings on Nairaland

Are you sure that you aren't trying to defame him?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by izzou(m): 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
Very confusing write-up. But I still think I understood it though

I really do not know if they are ritualists, or scammers, but my advice to you and anybody is don't try to play along if you aren't interested in something

You don't want to be friends? Then tell them immediately. Stay woke ma

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
No good narrative skill.

I couldn't and still cannot fathom the whole content of your post.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
So who are you to tell me what I wanted or didn't want to do?I have no time for you.i was interested in the guy and i was recording from day one?
Abeg shift..I don't have your time..and for those saying he is not a ritualist,why then was he calling me to come to that village since he didn't ask for money?
And no I wasnt calling them with my airtime..I only called the mother and it was on speaker..I and my sister were having fun with time and this is not the first time I'm calling a fraudster with my money just to play around with them.

quote author=Bluezy13 post=69164892]Your thread reads your experience with a ritualist.

You call him a ritualist and you are still asking what they would have done to you.

You perceived gold but later realized wood, hence you calling them with your airtime instead.

You claim to have played along but actually you were trying to figure out if you'll end up dividing his spoils if he was indeed wealthy or fortunate.

It is an old trick after all. They were after what you could offer.[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by uchman(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
Playing along my foot!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by blessedvisky(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
sandra50:

So who are you to tell me what I wanted or didn't want to do?I have no time for you.i was interested in the guy and i was recording from day one?
Abeg shift..I don't have your time..and for those saying he is not a ritualist,why then was he calling me to come to that village since he didn't ask for money?
And no I wasnt calling them with my airtime..I only called the mother and it was on speaker..I and my sister were having fun with time and this is not the first time I'm calling a fraudster with my money just to play around with them.

quote author=Bluezy13 post=69164892]Your thread reads your experience with a ritualist.

You sound jobless. No offence

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
Not as jobless as you are..Mr perfect..let it out,i want to hear how perfect you are on social media.

blessedvisky:

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by blessedvisky(m): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
I don't see anything pointing at him being a ritualist, but he might be a kidnapper or someone looking for someone to rape and kill ( that Sandra's story comes to mind). Anyway sha, Be careful. I don't respond to messages on facebook from strangers.

Your safety first

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by blessedvisky(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
sandra50:
Not as jobless as you are..Mr perfect..let it out,i want to hear how perfect you are on social media.

You really are jobless grin tongue cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
Not as jobless as you are

blessedvisky:

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Hector09(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
I did not see anything here that makes him a ritualist, just that u are a confusionist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by RobinHood147: 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
“Baby, my mom wants to talk to you.”

JAPA!
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by DavilleBadt(m): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
blessedvisky:

Pls use your brain. Is not by force to comment.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Millz404(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
What kind of useless, unarticulated piece of sh!t kinda story is this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by els0nm0rali(m): 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
I suspect the op was initially into the guy and was hoping for a relationship but probably later figured out that it could be scam.

Just my opinion.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Bluezy13(m): 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
blessedvisky:

She is indeed jobless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Bluezy13(m): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
sandra50:

I didn't mean to upset you.
Just told you things the way they are.
It is your choice to get upset
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Headlesschicken(m): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
undecided I have been trying to understand what d phuck u wia saying,even had to read d write up twice,just to see if i could assimilate buh still couldn't,please stop putting up posts like a woman in her menses....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
You didn't say it the way it is..you are very wrong ok? because if I should post the voice recording here you will hear where I told him I didn't want any of his properties and I said it many times to him.

I met a fraudster and wanted to find out what his intentions were you are here telling me I was actually interested in the person but perhaps what he promised me wasn't what I saw..how did you know what my intention was?and why would I record my conversation with him from day one if I believed what he was saying?
I posted this for people to learn from me and also maybe the real owner of the pictures would get to find out what someone is doing with his pictures.
And if him and his group are not ritualists why would they ask me to come to their village knowing fully well he is using a fake picture?

uote author=Bluezy13 post=69171977]

I didn't mean to upset you.
Just told you things the way they are.
It is your choice to get upset [/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
And you are more confusing yourself.

quote author=froshroy post=69164787]This story is just as confusing as the op. [/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
Then you are dumb

quote author=Headlesschicken post=69172353] undecided I have been trying to understand what d phuck u wia saying,even had to read d write up twice,just to see if i could assimilate buh still couldn't,please stop putting up posts like a woman in her menses.... [/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by SamoaJoe: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
How I wish the owner of these pictures can contact me to take you out of this earth. Useless girl. Ashawo kobo kobo. What do you take Nairalanders for? Morrons? Girl, you are on the wrong forum. One person on this forum is smarter than your whole village combined.

Something tells me this skinny ass bitchh is up to no good. He is trying to tarnish this man's image. Maybe she wanted to make a maga out of the guy and the guy was smarter. She now decided to come on Naira land and talk thrash. You think we are stupid? Dumb ass whoree.... Gerrarahia mehn... Ashawo.

How does your morronic story prove the guy is a ritualist? You are just here to tarnish the guys image. Anumanu like you.

Hungry, good for nothing prostitute. How I wish it was me. I will track you down use needle to inject you with HIV.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
You are brainless..take the message before you get scammed and stop acting like a God..I suspect this and that..you will soon suspect your own life.i was interested in him and the first time he called I started recording him?please take your opinion to some where else.

quote author=els0nm0rali post=69169040]I suspect the op was initially into the guy and was hoping for a relationship but probably later figured out that it could be scam.

Just my opinion.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / My Neighbour's Wife Is Tempting Me- / Caught My Girlfriend Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.