Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

My Experience With A Ritualist - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Ritualist (11053 Views)

Is He A Ritualist? / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by SamoaJoe: 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
els0nm0rali:
I suspect the op was initially into the guy and was hoping for a relationship but probably later figured out that it could be scam.

Just my opinion.

Do you mind the brainless animal? Maybe the useless bitchh was expecting. American Visa and lottery. The guy just shine her congo and payed her 5k which is their usual worth. She is now crying foul. Its her type that insult hustlers and ballers. Pit toilet of a human being.

Sandra50, you are a bitcch. I loved how Nairalanders saw you for who you are. If you are looking for stupidd people, go to LindaIkeji. Tozo like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
Shut your stinging mouth up you bastard..it's your mother who is an ashawo or you think I'm like your sisters jumping from one bed to the other you fool..I think you are the fraudster that is even using the pictures and when the owner of the pictures find out you gone you fool..what's your problem?you think you can can just come here and talk trash about me because I shared an experience?you are a big fool... fatherless goat.

quote author=SamoaJoe post=69174760]How I wish the owner of these pictures can contact me to take you out of this earth. Useless girl. Ashawo kobo kobo. What do you take Nairalanders for? Morrons? Girl, you are on the wrong forum. One person on this forum is smarter than your whole village combined.

[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by SamoaJoe: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
sandra50:
Shut your stinging mouth up you bastard..it's your mother who is an ashawo or you think I'm like your sisters jumping from one bed to the other you fool..I think you are the fraudster that is even using the pictures and when the owner of the pictures find out you gone you fool..what's your problem?you think you can can just come here and talk trash about me because I shared an experience?you are a big fool... fatherless goat.

quote author=SamoaJoe post=69174760]How I wish the owner of these pictures can contact me to take you out of this earth. Useless girl. Ashawo kobo kobo. What do you take Nairalanders for? Morrons? Girl, you are on the wrong forum. One person on this forum is smarter than your whole village combined.

Frustrated Animal from a poor family. Its your type that need to be raped to death. Let me warn you bittch. You are messing with the wrong dude now. I will seek you out like a tactical missile. Continue down that path. Check my profile and see ladies I casted. I know how many fake marriages I have wasted in this life before. Just continue inugo? Ozu!

Motor gbuchikwa gi na family ebe ahu. Thunder gbasaa gi akpa nwa dia! Omo ale jati jati.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
You are going to die by car accident if all you just said are not true..you are a bastard..who sleeps around..you think I'm like your mother who still sleeps around at her old age?
Listen I have respect for myself and if abroad was something I saw as a big deal I would have been out of this country you fool.i have rejected alot of guys from abroad and just rejected another not up to 2 weeks now and if it's a lie I will not see tomorrow..
Listen most people abroad are suffering and I know better..alot of their friend request are handing on my Facebook so who is interested in traveling out?
Please tell your mother to stop selling her body for 5k and start respecting your father for once...again tell your sisters that if the continue jumping around they will use their heads for rituals. Mark my word.

quote author=SamoaJoe post=69174933]

Do you mind the brainless animal? Maybe the useless bitchh was expecting. American Visa and lottery. The guy just shine her congo and payed her 5k which is their usual worth. She is now crying foul. Its her type that insult hustlers and ballers. Pit toilet of a human being.

Sandra50, you are a bitcch. I loved how Nairalanders saw you for who you are. If you are looking for stupidd people, go to LindaIkeji. Tozo like you.[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by els0nm0rali(m): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
sandra50:
You are brainless..take the message before you get scammed and stop acting like a God..I suspect this and that..you will soon suspect your own life.i was interested in him and the first time he called I started recording him?please take your opinion to some where else.

A part of me wants to type a few words here that will make you contemplate suicide tonight. But I think I will resist that urge.

The first time he called you started recording him. With what? There are apps that automatically record phone calls. So why is that a big deal?

If you were initially interested in him and then you saw that he wasn't a good fit for you is that a crime? Cos I don't understand why do you feel you have to dish out insults about my observation? Or do you just go round insulting everyone?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
See it's your mother..your father and your entire family members that car will kill..you know what you are?an empty fool making silly noise..it's you who needs to ask about me?do your worst..I repeat do your worst..I have not even spoken to guys I meet on the street then it's you that I don't know from anywhere..I block your type on what without looking back.
The foolish fraudster has confessed and even admitted to being a pastor now you are here saying I slept with him..do you need me to drop his contact here so you all can call him and ask him about Linda and he will tell you all that happened.. stupid element like you.
So if I'm from a poor home?is that a sickness?I'm doing very well for myself and if you ever get to know you you will know I play way above your silly ass.
I repeat,do your worst..you can't even do anything with me as a single girl not to talk of when Im married..I don't even keep wayward girls as friends so why would I want to mess with a big head like you?you are not up to anyone I know..bring it on..I want to see how you will mess me up..you think I'm one of those cheap girls you see around..try.

quote author=SamoaJoe post=69175065]

Frustrated Animal from a poor family. Its your type that need to be raped to death. Let me warn you bittch. You are messing with the wrong dude now. I will seek you out like a tactical missile. Continue down that path. Check my profile and see ladies I casted. I know how many fake marriages I have wasted in this life before. Just continue inugo? Ozu!

Motor gbuchikwa gi na family ebe ahu. Thunder gbasaa gi akpa nwa dia! Omo ale jati jati.[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by SamoaJoe: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
sandra50:
You are going to die by car accident if all you just said are not true..you are a bastard..who sleeps around..you think I'm like your mother who still sleeps around at her old age?
Listen I have respect for myself and if abroad was something I saw as a big deal I would have been out of this country you fool.i have rejected alot of guys from abroad and just rejected another not up to 2 weeks now and if it's a lie I will not see tomorrow..
Listen most people abroad are suffering and I know better..alot of their friend request are handing on my Facebook so who is interested in traveling out?
Please tell your mother to stop selling her body for 5k and start respecting your father for once...again tell your sisters that if the continue jumping around they will use their heads for rituals. Mark my word.

quote author=SamoaJoe post=69174933]

Sandra50, you are a bitcch. I loved how Nairalanders saw you for who you are. If you are looking for stupidd people, go to LindaIkeji. Tozo like you.

Ibu ezigbo ezi my dear. Chukwu kpoo gi oku dia. Ewu nwuru anwu. Ara yigbukwa your whole family.

I lay a curse onto you today useless girl. You will continue to have irregular menstruation till you die. Even when it comes out, it will be green and blue in colour. Your menses will be so smelly that whoever you pass on the road will spit twice. Same applies to the unborn daughters you will born in the future. Boys will use their vaggina as toys. Your daughters will end up as prostitutes you morron.

As for the boys you will give birth to, all of them will be still borns. They will last only one second on earth. As they are coming out of your Ashawo vagina, they are being handed over to the mortuary attendant straight. If by any miracle they survive, may the car you are in as you are going home start tumbling till you and the babies get crushed.

May madness be everywhere you go like MTN in your family.

Strange sickness will continue to wipe out your whole generation.

Ezi!

Bring it on prostitute.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by SamoaJoe: 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
els0nm0rali:

A part of me wants to type a few words here that will make you contemplate suicide tonight. But I think I will resist that urge.

The first time he called you started recording him. With what? There are apps that automatically record phone calls. So why is that a big deal?

If you were initially interested in him and then you saw that he wasn't a good fit for you is that a crime? Cos I don't understand why do you feel you have to dish out insults about my observation? Or do you just go round insulting everyone?

Nigga murder this bitchh. She is not worth wasting oxygen on earth. Please tell her stuff that will make this nematode drink acid tonight. Her type of girls are dangerous and I use plank on them steady. Better 2 by 4 plank.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
One I don't care about what you have to say because no human being can ever make me want to contemplate suicide..for what nau?when I have things going we for me..you can still try that.
And no if I was interested in him and later got uninterested it's not a crime and you should be asking those making issues out of that that question..and no I was never interested because telling lies upon lies..when someone says hi..my name is so so and so..I live in Maryland(Europe)i wouldn't know he is lying and a fraudster.
Anybody I have insulted here first of all insulted me and I wouldn't have any of that..for what nau?just for writing about what happened to me?never.

ote author=els0nm0rali post=69175621]

[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by SamoaJoe: 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
This Ashawo, incredible, pit toilet of a girl is now claiming the so called ritualist confessed? Wow! So fast? Lekwe aturu!

You said in your former post that you block guys like me. See this animal? Block me? Hahahahahaha. Bitchh, I not only block bitcxhes. I beat too. I will use hammer on your head then fucck you while you are unconscious. Terrible lying animal. Empty brain of a nematode that spreads legs for survival.

Do you know there are 125 million girls in Nigeria! Read my lips... 125 million females. Why should your useless, cray fish smelling pussie be an issue for me?
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
All these things you said will only happen if I ever bleeped the guy..if I have ever gone to the club in many years and I the last time i went it was not with my ex..if I have ever slept with more than one man in a month and if I have had sex more than once in a month + now..if I'm not always at home once it's 7pm..since I'm a prostitute but my dear if I have not done any of these and and you call me a prostitute..all these curses will come back to you.. your children unborn and your entire household.amen.

SamoaJoe:

Ibu ezigbo ezi my dear. Chukwu kpoo gi oku dia. Ewu nwuru anwu. Ara yigbukwa your whole family.

I lay a curse onto you today useless girl. You will continue to have irregular menstruation till you die. Even when it comes out, it will be green and blue in colour. Your menses will be so smelly that whoever you pass on the road will spit twice. Same applies to the unborn daughters you will born in the future. Boys will use their vaggina as toys. Your daughters will end up as prostitutes you morron.

As for the boys you will give birth to, all of them will be still borns. They will last only one second on earth. As they are coming out of your Ashawo vagina, they are being handed over to the mortuary attendant straight. If by any miracle they survive, may the car you are in as you are going home start tumbling till you and the babies get crushed.

May madness be everywhere you go like MTN in your family.

Strange sickness will continue to wipe out your whole generation.

Ezi!

Bring it on prostitute.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
You have been dealing with the wrong girls..one I wouldn't even come to your house but when you come to mine and look for my trouble then you will be shocked at where you will get yourself...I don't make mouth..I act.just a call and you gone..

Yes he confessed that he is nolonger from Maryland but a pastor who wanted me to down to his village for cleansing.

quote author=SamoaJoe post=69176095]This Ashawo, incredible, pit toilet of a girl is now claiming the so called ritualist confessed? Wow! So fast? Lekwe aturu!

You said in your former post that you block guys like me. See this animal? Block me? Hahahahahaha. Bitchh, I not only block bitcxhes. I beat too. I will use hammer on your head then fucck you while you are unconscious. Terrible lying animal. Empty brain of a nematode that spreads legs for survival.

Do you know there are 125 million girls in Nigeria! Read my lips... 125 million females. Why should your useless, cray fish smelling pussie be an issue for me?[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by ambrosini593(m): 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
see curses. lalasticlala Abeg close this thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by SamoaJoe: 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
sandra50:

All these things you said will only happen if I ever bleeped the guy..if I have ever gone to the club in many years and I the last time i went it was not with my ex..if I have ever slept with more than one man in a month and if I have had sex more than once in a month + now..if I'm not always at home once it's 7pm..since I'm a prostitute but my dear if I have not done any of these and and you call me a prostitute..all these curses will come back to you.. your children unborn and your entire household.amen.

Why won't he cleanse you? When you have runzed the whole Nigeria gracing every bed. Atimes, I ask myself what guys find interesting in an average Nigeria girl that they ask you people out for more than one minute.
If you area guy reading this, know you that Nigerian girls are super liabilities. Its better you masturbate and feel free than waste money on these whores. Their poosies are not worth it. I literally know of a guy that asked one girl out for over 2 months just to blow. For what kwanu? When there are over a hundred female fowls to pick from? Go to Taraba, Imo, Enugu, Lagos, PH, Akwa Ibom and see as poosie scatter everywhere they find who go fucck them.

I maintain it that Nigerian females holds Guinness record for the highest smelling, dirty mammals to have graced mother earth. If I were god, I will create you people in Mars. If men need fucck, they will book flight to go and fucck and come back. You people are nothing but good for fucck. With strong condom oo. Because only god can testify to the amount of bacteria and germs resident in you peoples poosie.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ok now let's set this right..today is Saturday and I'm on my bed to sleep anytime soon.
I do not drink nor smoke..
I don't club nor stay out late in the night..
I do not enter lift from strangers...
I scored the younger ones when they don't get home on time...
I do not see strangers...
I do not hang around with boys in the hood not even one...
I do not date more than one guy...
I advice people to live right...
I have my own company I run and I do business with it...
Nobody adds me on WhatsApp and I accept without me knowing you...and most of you here called me a prostitute?the reason I posted this was for the owner of that picture to be aware of what someone is doing with his pictures and also for people not to fall victim of such but some of you here said I'm a prostituted and I have slept with the guy in question..why wouldn't I know someone is a fraudster when he started his introduction with..I'm Stanley,i live in Maryland in Europe?
Well for those of you that called me a prostituted and cursed my and my family,if all what I wrote up there is not me in real life then your curses will come to me but if I am,your curses are coming back to you a million folds.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by els0nm0rali(m): 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
sandra50:
One I don't care about what you have to say because no human being can ever make me want to contemplate suicide..for what nau?when I have things going we for me..you can still try that.
And no if I was interested in him and later got uninterested it's not a crime and you should be asking those making issues out of that that question..and no I was never interested because telling lies upon lies..when someone says hi..my name is so so and so..I live in Maryland(Europe)i wouldn't know he is lying and a fraudster.
Anybody I have insulted here first of all insulted me and I wouldn't have any of that..for what nau?just for writing about what happened to me?never.

ote author=els0nm0rali post=69175621]

Go and sleep. Frustration is knocking on your door sis.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
No it shouldn't be..anyone that insults me I will insult the person back.

ambrosini593:
see curses. lalasticlala Abeg close this thread
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
You sound more frustrated now

quote author=els0nm0rali post=69176808]

Go and sleep. Frustration is knocking on your door sis.[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by els0nm0rali(m): 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Nigga murder this bitchh. She is not worth wasting oxygen on earth. Please tell her stuff that will make this nematode drink acid tonight. Her type of girls are dangerous and I use plank on them steady. Better 2 by 4 plank.

Lol.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by els0nm0rali(m): 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
sandra50:
You sound more frustrated now

quote author=els0nm0rali post=69176808]

Go and sleep. Frustration is knocking on your door sis.

Really? Who's scouring the internet looking for a guy living in Yankee to date? You or I?

Do you know what desperate looks like?

Stand in front of a mirror first.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
You know why they ask me out?one I'm beautiful and well shaped.. secondly I'm a hard working women and everyone that knows me tell me this so being with someone doesn't necessarily mean it's because of Bleep.

From the way you sound..going to all the states just to Bleep girls you need the cleansing more..again I'm a clean woman and I smelling fresh all day..dirty people and things actually irritate so how clean are you?I don't want to persevere your smell from here.

ote author=SamoaJoe post=69176612]

Why won't he cleanse you? When you have runzed the whole Nigeria gracing every bed. Atimes, I ask myself what guys find interesting in an average Nigeria girl that they ask you people out for more than one minute.
If you area guy reading this, know you that Nigerian girls are super liabilities. Its better you masturbate and feel free than waste money on these whores. Their poosies are not worth it. I literally know of a guy that asked one girl out for over 2 months just to blow. For what kwanu? When there are over a hundred female fowls to pick from? Go to Taraba, Imo, Enugu, Lagos, PH, Akwa Ibom and see as poosie scatter everywhere they find who go fucck them.

I maintain it that Nigerian females holds Guinness record for the highest smelling, dirty mammals to have graced mother earth. If I were god, I will create you people in Mars. If men need fucck, they will book flight to go and fucck and come back. You people are nothing but good for fucck. With strong condom oo. Because only god can testify to the amount of bacteria and germs resident in you peoples poosie.[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
I can dash you some on my case who actually want marriage and nothing more..maybe when I see your picture you will be one dirty looking hungry and ugly girl.

els0nm0rali:

Really? Who's scouring the internet looking for a guy living in Yankee to date? You or I?

Do you know what desperate looks like?

Stand in front of a mirror first.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by SamoaJoe: 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
sandra50:
I can dash you some on my case who actually want marriage and nothing more..maybe when I see your picture you will be one dirty looking hungry and ugly girl.

Ashawo go and sleep. All your useless curses are returned to you a million fold too.

N.B
I pray you never wake up. May your building collapse this night with everybody coming out except you and your family members.

Willy willy all over your dreams too... In Jesus mighty name I pray... Amen.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
Kindly do me a favour..you asked someone to murder me,i want you to do it yourself..what happened to your hand..you use plank on people like me but I use the authorities on people like you and you will beg for mercy.

quote author=SamoaJoe post=69176612]

I maintain it that Nigerian females holds Guinness record for the highest smelling, dirty mammals to have graced mother earth. If I were god, I will create you people in Mars. If men need fucck, they will book flight to go and fucck and come back. You people are nothing but good for fucck. With strong condom oo. Because only god can testify to the amount of bacteria and germs resident in you peoples poosie.[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
Why are you rejecting the curse now?did I reject yours?my curse must surely happen if I'm not any of those things people said I am but if I am then let all your curses happen to me..you sound more frustrated..if something eating you up?

ote author=SamoaJoe post=69177169]

Ashawo go and sleep. All your useless curses are returned to you a million fold too.

N.B
I pray you never wake up. May your building collapse this night with everybody coming out except you and your family members.

Willy willy all over your dreams too... In Jesus mighty name I pray... Amen.[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by els0nm0rali(m): 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
sandra50:

Oh I know you can dash me after all you deal in men, right? Should have known you are a love-vendor.

BTW, I'm not gay so you can take your business elsewhere.

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
So much hatred in one thread.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by SamoaJoe: 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Oh I know you can dash me after all you deal in men, right? Should have known you are a love-vendor.

BTW, I'm not gay so you can take your business elsewhere.

Don't mind the useless prostitute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
No I deal with husband's and I know you need one.. i dare you to give me your Facebook handle let me check you out.. im very sure I'm talking with a low life ugly club girl who might not even be at home as we speak but feels she has the right to tell the kind of life I live from your club house.. i know you girls,most of you can not feel ok if they have not gone to disgrace their family name for money..

quote author=els0nm0rali post=69177276]

BTW, I'm not gay so you can take your business elsewhere.[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
You need help..you are proud saying you rape girls and you feel its ok?they next girl you will rape must cut off your manhood

SamoaJoe:

Don't mind the useless prostitute.
Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by els0nm0rali(m): 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
sandra50:
No I deal with husband's and I know you need one.. i dare you to give me your Facebook handle let me check you out.. im very sure I'm talking with a low life ugly club girl who might not even be at home as we speak but feels she has the right to tell the kind of life I live from your club house.. i know you girls,most of you can not feel ok if they have not gone to disgrace their family name for money..

You deal in husbands? As in snatching other people's husbands?

You are gradually showing your true colour. The only person disgracing her family name here is you cos you just defined your job as a husband snatcher.

I feel so sorry for you.

Re: My Experience With A Ritualist by sandra50(f): 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
Shut your mouth low life..dirty low life like you..I think you are frustrated because no one approaches you..well it's not my fault that I'm blessed with beauty and shape so you can go and do plastic surgery to look fine so you can be having toasters that want to marry you like me.
Na me dey do shakara for them.

els0nm0rali:

You deal in husbands? As in snatching other people's husbands?

You are gradually showing your true colour. The only person disgracing her family name here is you cos you just defined your job as a husband snatcher.

I feel so sorry for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB / Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams / I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.