Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze (8776 Views)

How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) / Beautiful Slay Queen That Visited The Mechani / See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by hoygift(m): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
@Pix.ng

Eza adjara from Cameroon is a very beautiful young girl that got the eyes of Nigerians cus of her outstanding beauty

Eza wore it right here and she is glowing as you can see.

This pix is very cute...

grin grin grin dont get it Twisted she is pretty share your thoughts

http://pix.ng/index.php/2018/07/04/african-beauty-eza-adjara-pix-ng/ visit to get featured
Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by Jossyroyal1: 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nothing special

25 Likes

Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by olexjay(m): 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
So because she expose half of her boobs now has make her look beautiful?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by decatalyst(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
Set what ablaze?

With this fallen heroes? undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by Awodipog(m): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nothing new...... Better asset here in nigeria.. cool cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by dumininu01(m): 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
She's just a normal girl.. dis op sef cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by hoygift(m): 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
dumininu01:
She's just a normal girl.. dis op sef cheesy cheesy

VASELINE CREW grin grin grin grin
Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by dumininu01(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
hoygift:

VASELINE CREW grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
my girl is far more beautiful than her.. even ramota "Omo iya elewa" fine pass her

5 Likes

Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by zynellsmum(f): 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
Outstanding keh undecided
Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
hoygift:
@Pix.ng

Eza adjara from Cameroon is a very beautiful young girl that got the eyes of Nigerians cus of her outstanding beauty

This pix is very cute...

http://pix.ng/index.php/2018/07/04/african-beauty-eza-adjara-pix-ng/ visit to get featured

Nonsense. Truth be told our Nigerian girls are prettier

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by Demmtek(m): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
So we should fry the breast, abi what is there that we havent seen rubbish undelicouness punn
Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nothing special about her but i could fùck her tho
Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by MrCork: 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
hoygift:
@Pix.ng

This pix is very cute...

..kaiiiiii. ..this chick make nairaland females like Hisduchess. Saff.. Onstelly. .maybe Oyindidi. .looklike house girls.... I will definitely pour inside!! (Everything ) cheesy
Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by Oyindidi(f): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
MrCork:

..kaiiiiii. ..this chick make nairaland females like Hisduchess. Saff.. Onstelly. .maybe Oyindidi. .looklike house girls.... I will definitely pour inside!! (Everything ) cheesy
Go and watch football.
Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by MrCork: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
Go and watch football.

..done...our country all ready won..ENGLAND! ! smiley

..anyways wot u wearing?
cheesy
Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by Oyindidi(f): 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
MrCork:

..done...our country all ready won..ENGLAND! ! smiley

..anyways wot u wearing?
cheesy
Behave like a man
Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by HouseOfWine: 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by HouseOfWine: 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
grin
Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by Hisduchess(f): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
MrCork:

up Croatia!!! semi-final things loading. these guys are truely repping group D well.I love modric and rakitic they are real men not a short engine like mrcork the troll.real men show themselves in the pitch and in a ring not on Nairaland and in the bedroom.so Oga swerve
Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by MrCork: 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hisduchess:

up Croatia!!! semi-final things loading. these guys are truely repping group D well.I love modric and rakitic they are real men not a short engine like mrcork the troll.real men show themselves in the pitch and in a ring not on Nairaland and in the bedroom.so Oga swerve

angry
Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by MrCork: 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hisduchess:

..ok LET'S DO THIS..

....if my England beat Croatia ((7- 0)).....u will owe me 5 week punnnnnny. ...2 week hug ...and one week French kiss...DEAL??..... I dare u to agree!! (Real talk )
smiley
Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by Hisduchess(f): 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
MrCork:

..ok LET'S DO THIS..

....if my England beat Croatia ((7- 0)).....u will owe me 5 week punnnnnny. ...2 week hug ...and one week French kiss...DEAL??..... I dare u to agree!! (Real talk )
smiley

who is this one again?
Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by MrCork: 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hisduchess:

who is this one again?

..the year u will ever ever ever ever look like my beautiful girlfriend or the beauuurifull babe on this thread...I swaaaar I will give u £2000!!! ((((Cash)))) undecided
Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by AyamStarch: 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
makydebbie, coman see your face match
Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by milemimi93(m): 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
hoygift:
@Pix.ng

This pix is very cute...

As ugly as NwanyiAwkaetiti is, NwanyiAwkaetiti is still a million time beautiful than this girl..
Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
milemimi93:

As ugly as NwanyiAwkaetiti is, NwanyiAwkaetiti is still a million time beautiful than this girl..
Miles leave me alone naaa sad. Ogini du? If you want my attention, be nice about it. When do you get time to attend to customers if you always on Nairaland like its a life support eh
Breathe in the positives and breathe out the negatives. Just try meditation in your quiet time.
Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by milemimi93(m): 12:04am On Jul 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Miles leave me alone naaa sad. Ogini du? If you want my attention, be nice about it. When do you get time to attend to customers if you always on Nairaland like its a life support eh
Breathe in the positives and breathe out the negatives. Just try meditation in your quiet time.
[b]
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by imaeruaka: 12:53am On Jul 08, 2018
wow

ENTREPRENEURSHIP
*You all will agree with me that for a business to experience success, yielding much more income that the marketing sector or unit of such business or company must be as rigid as ever. That is to say, if such unit functions properly, there’s a greater tendency of such a business to experience success, since marketing is the heart of all business.*
Read more>>> and share
https://www.millitime.com/a-working-marketing-strategy-for-businesses-multiplication/?wpam_id=7

Millitime
Your 247 Career Magazine

Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by makydebbie(f): 5:50am On Jul 08, 2018
AyamStarch:
makydebbie, coman see your face match
You mean we look alike?
Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by AyamStarch: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2018
makydebbie:
You mean we look alike?
Yeah, the first pix especially
Re: Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze by Skmoda360(m): 9:01am On Jul 08, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
Nothing special
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Gives More In A Relationship? / Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? / Angry Wife Cut Off Husbands D!ck B/c Of Cheating And Use It To Make Noodles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.