Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match (80456 Views)

The Croatian President Who Was A Hot Model / Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work / Nigeria Vs Croatia: Nigerian President Vs Croatian President In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 08, 2018
this is what buhari was watching wen Nigeria played against Argentina

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Temptee101(m): 9:43am On Jul 08, 2018
Bossontop:
grin cheesy grin
Milf! Milf!! Milf!!! Milf!!!! Milf!!!!! Milf!!!!!!

[img]https://media1./images/30e510813527a01d530671bc158158f9/tenor.gif?itemid=4061877[/img]
grin cheesy
Warrisdiz bro?
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by slawali: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2018
Flirtyjane:
Can PMB do this lalasticlala?

you be mumu no Nigeria president will go and watch match when our country is not settle.
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Temptee101(m): 9:45am On Jul 08, 2018
dat9jaguy:

Everybody have their styles or ways of doing things.
That lady has her style,Emmanuel Macron has his style,Trump has his style,PMB has his style.
There should be no basis for comparison.
I take god beg you, commot that evil name PMB from the progressives. He should be among cows not humans

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Awodipog(m): 9:46am On Jul 08, 2018
Flirtyjane:
You wan kill am

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Temptee101(m): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2018
afonso22:
what a humble president....smh
How did you know she is humble? Forget camera bro, who knows it might be politically motivated

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Obierika(m): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2018
She really does look hot

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by BluntBoy(m): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2018
Flirtyjane:
If Buhari does this, you will still complain.
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Truthisit: 9:54am On Jul 08, 2018
beautygboel:
Am in love, somebody find me that beb
List, not love!
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by mexzony: 10:04am On Jul 08, 2018
egopersonified:
My own problem now is that since this world cup started, my kids have abandoned cartoons and only watch sports stations, even when they are airing club matches. I love cartoons too, but watching football for me is like eating sand. How do I make them switch their love for cartoons back on?
You cant. Once you go down the sport road you can never go back.� grin

2 Likes

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by motivativesweet: 10:04am On Jul 08, 2018
she is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by valnosky(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2018
Bossontop:
grin cheesy grin
Milf! Milf!! Milf!!! Milf!!!! Milf!!!!! Milf!!!!!!

[img]https://media1./images/30e510813527a01d530671bc158158f9/tenor.gif?itemid=4061877[/img]
Guy abeg today na Sunday, I take God beg u

3 Likes

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by mystiquemaestro(m): 10:16am On Jul 08, 2018
When you guys were tweeting BABA WHILE YOU WERE AWAY in 2015, you didn't know buhari is a disaster and a disgrace.

It's shameful seeing such a scrap represent Nigeria in the comity of nations.

Tonythriller:
Buhari would rather watch his cows than flying to Russia to watch eagles. When I look at the presidents of all these progerssive countries and remember Buhari I just burst into uncontrollable tears for Nigeria. Like seriously which of the gods did we offend? Me I want to go and beg. This Buhari plague is too much.

3 Likes

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Kingsley1000(m): 10:19am On Jul 08, 2018
PHILipu1:

And how many did your Jonathan watched when he was in office?.
I guess if Buhari had gone to watched the eagles,you would have still complained that he left the herdsmen killing to go and watch football.
Must you guys wail?
no mind all these Igbos,pd pigs and wailers

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by seguno2: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2018
Tonythriller:
Buhari would rather watch his cows than flying to Russia to watch eagles. When I look at the presidents of all these progerssive countries and remember Buhari I just burst into uncontrollable tears for Nigeria. Like seriously which of the gods did we offend? Me I want to go and beg. This Buhari plague is too much.

Instead of looking for gods to beg, you should look for your PVC to use.
Do you have one?
What of your family and friends? Do they also have their own PVC
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by netozii(m): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2018
Gossiplover:
She is pretty...I saw her jumping up when Croatia scored the second goal. Her trousers were see-through from the upper thigh downward.

Pervert

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by benjsniper33: 10:33am On Jul 08, 2018
Gossiplover:
She is pretty...I saw her jumping up when Croatia scored the second goal. Her trousers were see-through from the upper thigh downward.

This one weak me grin undecided
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Sikay19(m): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2018
Gossiplover:
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by ignosi: 10:47am On Jul 08, 2018
BUHARI! BUHARI! BUHARI!
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Switruth: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2018
[b][/b
Tonythriller:
. See abeg no kill me with lafffff abeg. Na Sunday be this. My Belle ohhhhhh grin grin
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by gentlegenius(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Uh lala, She is hotter than the hottest.

You never see anything...
This woman is making me fall in love with Croatian team.

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by gentlegenius(m): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2018
Tonythriller:
We offend the gods of common sense when we voted an aged former military dictator to be a democratic president and expect him to lead us to the promise land. The best way to beg the gods of common sense is to make a wise choice with your Pvc next year.

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by 3Ceagle(m): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2018
dat9jaguy:

Everybody have their styles or ways of doing things.
That lady has her style,Emmanuel Macron has his style,Trump has his style,PMB has his style.
There should be no basis for comparison.

What is Buhari style?
This is how leaders inspire a nation to achieve greater heights. You have to be seen among the your people. You can see the plain sincerity in her. Because of her I have support Croatia this far in the world cup.

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by vanhelsing1(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2018
egopersonified:
My own problem now is that since this world cup started, my kids have abandoned cartoons and only watch sports stations, even when they are airing club matches. I love cartoons too, but watching football for me is like eating sand. How do I make them switch their love for cartoons back on?
ma dear..Honestly....its far far better for ur kids to watch football,a game with non violence dan watch modern day cartoons filled wt spiritism and violence...so many cartoons produced today r replete wt dos tins I jus mentioned...if I dont care bat u n ur kids...I wodnt b telling u all dis..
anyways..for u to make dem watch cartoons again,jus switch to d station n watch it.u control ur home,don't allow minors control it for u.also monitor d kind of cartoons dey watch...take ma candid advice n u wil see things work out for u.

2 Likes

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Vested(m): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2018
Gossiplover:

OGA, u get X-ray for eye?
I see when she jump and I no see anything under cloth O!
Haba!
She make sense sha

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Barrystar5585(m): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2018
phemmyfour:
Infantino really enjoyed are company. Russia prime minister regretted inviting her grin
as she turn distraction for
all Russians...�

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Kingsley1000(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2018
Vested:

OGA, u get X-ray for eye? I see when she jump and I no see anything under cloth O! Haba! She make sense sha
na telescope ,the guy don UnCloth her with his eyes

i know he is vaseline crew cheesy
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by babalolaabayo(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
Flirtyjane:

it's better the way he didn't go...he'll just go and disgrace your country....wait self is it cows that want to play the ball nii...

old wagon

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Dreydoe(m): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
Wow. So humble. I
But we will never allow a female president in Nigeria.. No way!

Its divine rule...Men are always meant to be on top of women
Mind you, this doesn't mean women should be taking advantage of... It is what its
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Dyt(f): 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
BoneBlogger:

Is that what this thread is talking about?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by RexTramadol1: 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
I will not lie

Cos all liars shall perish

I saw her jumping when Vida scored

Her booooobs were jumping too

I was into her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liberia V Nigeria: 2013 AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On September 8th 2012 / Pita Taufatofu Shines At Tokyo Olympic As He Appears Without Shirt (Pix / Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.