Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match (80412 Views)

The Croatian President Who Was A Hot Model / Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work / Nigeria Vs Croatia: Nigerian President Vs Croatian President In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by john650(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Very humble
That's what I call a real leader. She's set a good example.

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by lexy2014: 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
beautygboel:
Am in love, somebody find me that beb
don't u no d way 2 Croatia? By d way, what makes u think she likes getting down with lesbians? U can check Jóhanna Sigurðardóttir, d former PM of Iceland or d present PM of Serbia

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by profbayo: 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
dat9jaguy:

Everybody have their styles or ways of doing things.
That lady has her style,Emmanuel Macron has his style,Trump has his style,PMB has his style.
There should be no basis for comparison.
thanks Jawe jane
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by profbayo: 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
flirtyflirtyjane flirtyjane can you chat me uo on 07033217574.i have something for u
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Humility017(m): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
egopersonified:
My own problem now is that since this world cup started, my kids have abandoned cartoons and only watch sports stations, even when they are airing club matches. I love cartoons too, but watching football for me is like eating sand. How do I make them switch their love for cartoons back on?
you should be happy your kids took interest in football...who knows someday one of them may opt to become a professional footballer...
that's something great...

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by lexy2014: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
beautygboel:
Am in love, somebody find me that beb
don't u no road 2 Croatia? By d way, what makes u think she wants 2 get down with a lez? Try Jóhanna Sigurðardóttir, d former PM of Iceland or that other cheek in serbia, Ana Brnabić
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by EmmanNweke50: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
dat9jaguy:

That lady has her style,Emmanuel Macron has his style,Trump has his style,PMB has his style.

No basis what so ever!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by EmmanNweke50: 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
Humility017:

you should be happy your kids took interest in football...who knows someday one of them may opt to become a professional footballer...
that's something great...

True!!!

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by movetoca: 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
Tonythriller:
Buhari would rather watch his cows than flying to Russia to watch eagles. When I look at the presidents of all these progerssive countries and remember Buhari I just burst into uncontrollable tears for Nigeria. Like seriously which of the gods did we offend? Me I want to go and beg. This Buhari plague is too much.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Austema(m): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
egopersonified:
My own problem now is that since this world cup started, my kids have abandoned cartoons and only watch sports stations, even when they are airing club matches. I love cartoons too, but watching football for me is like eating sand. How do I make them switch their love for cartoons back on?
madam, Am surprise to see that you have spent 5 months and 13 days on Nairaland, and we both signup thesame year, and I have not even spent 20 days online yet, I thought am so active
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by zillazilla: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
Beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
When u see a president of a nation u become happy and hopeful, but seeing Buhari gets me so angry and irritated that I would just like to strangle Him, in a saner clime how can that dumb illiterate f00l become president.
Yorubas caused this by voting Him massively.. so make all of una enjoy
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by usy309(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
Gossiplover:
She is pretty...I saw her jumping up when Croatia scored the second goal. Her trousers were see-through from the upper thigh downward.

Wetin carry ur eye go dia.....
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by ima4sure(f): 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
dat9jaguy:

ur pmb no get any style abeg

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by ima4sure(f): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
Princedapace:

I use God of god's beg u. There is nothing presidential about Buhari.

In a society full of merit, Buhari can never ever win a class rep election.

Buhari does not have charisma, his grammar is poor, his choice of words and usage are bad. He is not flexible, he doesnt know how to relate with the masses, he hardly talks to Nigerian press, he mode of walking is village like, he is not smart, he doesn't look smart, he talks like a bush man. Look at that video where he was interviewed in US, I guess, simple questions asked by journalists, his answers were so unintelligent.

It is difficult to get Buhari to speak without a written script bedside he doesn't have anything tangible to talk about.

Buhari is not someone u can look at and get inspired. He doesn't have this thing, this spark, this energy to be a president. He is not a presidential material.

Religion and ethnic sentiments and rigging made buhari to win. If Buhari had been an American citizen, he can't even win a class rep election.

Chai.......see finishing abeg....

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Bluffly: 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
Tonythriller:
Buhari would rather watch his cows than flying to Russia to watch eagles. When I look at the presidents of all these progerssive countries and remember Buhari I just burst into uncontrollable tears for Nigeria. Like seriously which of the gods did we offend? Me I want to go and beg. This Buhari plague is too much.

A country where we have poor rich men acting big man
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by gbemishile: 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
Flirtyjane:
Can PMB do this lalasticlala?
go and ask your ancestors
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by SexTin(f): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
Gossiplover:
She is pretty...I saw her jumping up when Croatia scored the second goal. Her trousers were see-through from the upper thigh downward.
Haha Ha, U Still Observe The Leg.
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Smartademu(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
GutsOverFear:
Below is her bikini pics..
See it.

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by princessG35: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
Tonythriller:
LWKMD. You pple will not kill me in this country

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by kolawoleibukun2: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
hehhehehehehe
i wan laff die
well, na the usual thing way we day see for nairaland.
GutsOverFear:
Below is her bikini pics..
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by mechanics(m): 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
Wow, her coming was not in vain, it shows she loves football and her presence made her players to win the match.

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Ojima23(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
Flirtyjane:
Can PMB do this?
can any of our presidents ( past and future) do this?

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by adontcare(f): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
Tonythriller:
grin grin
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by obinna58(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
gentlegenius:

You never see anything...
This woman is making me fall in love with Croatian team.
NOT her stop spreading fake information
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by SlimDaddyPee: 12:13am On Jul 09, 2018
Flirtyjane:
Can PMB do this?
which pmb, private mail box?

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Ugosample(m): 12:41am On Jul 09, 2018
lexy2014:
don't u no d way 2 Croatia? By d way, what makes u think she likes getting down with lesbians? U can check Jóhanna Sigurðardóttir, d former PM of Iceland or d present PM of Serbia

Are those ones lesbians shocked
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by hamzyluv(m): 2:27am On Jul 09, 2018
Tonythriller:

Funny you ... Croatia's forefathers has laid down a well structure for their citizens, while the reversed is the case in Nigeria ...

Even if u happened to be Nigeria President today , I swear , u won't have the effrontery nor audacity to do quarter of what she is doing due yo higher level of poverty in the land ...

Tell me a single working Government company we have In Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Mhizrohzz(f): 8:21am On Jul 09, 2018
crystill haven't recovered from d tension of Dis match
I'm ashamed to say I cried,but I did

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by egopersonified(f): 9:08am On Jul 09, 2018
Austema:

madam, Am surprise to see that you have spent 5 months and 13 days on Nairaland, and we both signup thesame year, and I have not even spent 20 days online yet, I thought am so active

Wow, I have never checked. Those five months are not a waste. Helped me so much financially that I resigned my job and got a great mentor whom I have never met.
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by AmazonHippolyta(f): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2018
Dreydoe:
Wow. So humble. I
But we will never allow a female president in Nigeria.. No way!

Its divine rule...Men are always meant to be on top of women
Mind you, this doesn't mean women should be taking advantage of... It is what its

And you just had to exercise your low level of reasoning on this thread.

Countries that progress do not vote in leaders based on gender but on vision and idealogy

You would not remain on planet earth forever so the children of the future can vote in a woman to lead and there is nothing you can do about it.

The world is getting liberal and there would be more opportunities for women in every sector and not the backward African mentality or religion can stop it.
Croatia has a woman president and it is far more better than Nigeria.
Divine rule indeed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) / Pita Taufatofu Shines At Tokyo Olympic As He Appears Without Shirt (Pix / Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.