Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match (80454 Views)

The Croatian President Who Was A Hot Model / Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work / Nigeria Vs Croatia: Nigerian President Vs Croatian President In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 08, 2018
mazinoweb:

With that photo you posted, you said 50? Unbelievable
yeah she's..

Not all white people age fast.. Kim Kardashian mother is also a good example

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Jethrolite(m): 8:38am On Jul 08, 2018
fr3do:
That woman is coco austin, Ice T's wife
Exactly, Coco is thicker though.
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Butterflyleo: 8:50am On Jul 08, 2018
GutsOverFear:
Below is her bikini pics..

That is not her. That was a case of mistaken identity. The lady on the left is not her.

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by ozoebuka1(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2018
Flirtyjane:
Can PMB do this lalasticlala?
if he dares enter the crowd, they go give am jungle justice. grin

3 Likes

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2018
Smart woman.

She went there with a body double.

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by lawrence35(m): 8:51am On Jul 08, 2018
GutsOverFear:
That's Coco ice not the president
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2018
GutsOverFear:

Only one of those picture is hers - the one in blue bikini. The rest is Ice-T's wife. Stop spreading fake news.

Picture below is her. What a beauty. I don't even know why I'm so attracted to this woman. It not just beauty but the fact that she hold power over a country and she's still so hot. God really blessed some nations.

3 Likes

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by ollah2: 8:53am On Jul 08, 2018
Tonythriller:
Buhari would rather watch his cows than flying to Russia to watch eagles. When I look at the presidents of all these progerssive countries and remember Buhari I just burst into uncontrollable tears for Nigeria. Like seriously which of the gods did we offend? Me I want to go and beg. This Buhari plague is too much.

Which previous president have you seen in any super Eagles match? When

4 Likes

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by lacemose(m): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2018
with this president, I can win any game

4 Likes

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 08, 2018
I tell you, African leaders seems to be cursed. Look at how simple this woman is. Things are working in their countries.

Oh, why did Noah's son couldn't be wise to cover his father's unclothedness and get blessed

All we talk here is cows, road, killings, herdsmen, Boko Haram, Tribe, religion and corruption.

5 Likes

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 08, 2018
Tonythriller:
Buhari would rather watch his cows than flying to Russia to watch eagles. When I look at the presidents of all these progerssive countries and remember Buhari I just burst into uncontrollable tears for Nigeria. Like seriously which of the gods did we offend? Me I want to go and beg. This Buhari plague is too much.
Roflmao grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by martowskin1(m): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2018
Tonythriller:

when you guys were voting 2015, did you look at other progressive nations and compare? buhari must return for 2nd term.... lets completely ruin this nation to the ground, next time we go ask question b4 shouting sai baba

2 Likes

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by sammirano: 9:00am On Jul 08, 2018
beautygboel:
Am in love, somebody find me that beb

?? Are you a...
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Siberia01(m): 9:00am On Jul 08, 2018
angry vaseline crew

DumaEmpire:
That lady is damn Hot ..ME Likey She must be getting it from a younger generation #milfs
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 08, 2018
Vibrant, strong and healthy leader. Unlike what we have here where sick and mentally tire people are Foist on us. Let pmb try to Jump let see.

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Bellgal: 9:00am On Jul 08, 2018
Gossiplover:
She is pretty...I saw her jumping up when Croatia scored the second goal. Her trousers were see-through from the upper thigh downward.
Only u saw all these things. Wonders they say shall never end.
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by PHILipu1(m): 9:02am On Jul 08, 2018
Tonythriller:
And how many did your Jonathan watched when he was in office?.
I guess if Buhari had gone to watched the eagles,you would have still complained that he left the herdsmen killing to go and watch football.
Must you guys wail?

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by DumaEmpire(m): 9:02am On Jul 08, 2018
Siberia01:
angry
vaseline crew

Bleep off
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Burgerlomo: 9:03am On Jul 08, 2018
beautygboel:
Am in love, somebody find me that beb

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Princedapace(m): 9:05am On Jul 08, 2018
dat9jaguy:

Everybody have their styles or ways of doing things.
That lady has her style,Emmanuel Macron has his style,Trump has his style,PMB has his style.
There should be no basis for comparison.

I use God of god's beg u. There is nothing presidential about Buhari.

In a society full of merit, Buhari can never ever win a class rep election.

Buhari does not have charisma, his grammar is poor, his choice of words and usage are bad. He is not flexible, he doesnt know how to relate with the masses, he hardly talks to Nigerian press, he mode of walking is village like, he is not smart, he doesn't look smart, he talks like a bush man. Look at that video where he was interviewed in US, I guess, simple questions asked by journalists, his answers were so unintelligent.

It is difficult to get Buhari to speak without a written script bedside he doesn't have anything tangible to talk about.

Buhari is not someone u can look at and get inspired. He doesn't have this thing, this spark, this energy to be a president. He is not a presidential material.

Religion and ethnic sentiments and rigging made buhari to win. If Buhari had been an American citizen, he can't even win a class rep election.

9 Likes

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by BabaO2: 9:06am On Jul 08, 2018
Flirtyjane:
No, but ask obasanjo where is our national carrier?
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by thunderbabs: 9:10am On Jul 08, 2018
Flirtyjane:

P wetin? Na hin head dey go use play goal kick

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Ken4agent(m): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2018
mazinoweb:

Google is my gate man

Hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Ugosample(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2018
Senselin:
I tell you, African leaders seems to be cursed. Look at how simple this woman is. Things are working in their countries.

Oh, why did Noah's son couldn't be wise to cover his father's unclothedness and get blessed

All we talk here is cows, road, killings, herdsmen, Boko Haram, Tribe, religion and corruption.

I feel your pain bro

The chaos in Africa is too much

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by chibestjerry(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2018
My igbo people will be like Ada Kolinda Amaka Grabar-Kosisochukwu

Shhh her root must be from Igbo just investigate.... . weldone Amaka Grabar Kosisochukwu

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by Ugosample(m): 9:20am On Jul 08, 2018
Princedapace:

I use God of god's beg u. There is nothing presidential about Buhari.

In a society full of merit, Buhari can never ever win a class rep election.

Buhari does not have charisma, his grammar is poor, his choice of words and usage are bad. He is not flexible, he doesnt know how to relate with the masses, he hardly talks to Nigerian press, he mode of walking is village like, he is not smart, he doesn't look smart, he talks like a bush man. Look at that video where he was interviewed in US, I guess, simple questions asked by journalists, his answers were so unintelligent.

It is difficult to get Buhari to speak without a written script bedside he doesn't have anything tangible to talk about.

Buhari is not someone u can look at and get inspired. He doesn't have this thing, this spark, this energy to be a president. He is not a presidential material.

Religion and ethnic sentiments and rigging made buhari to win. If Buhari had been an American citizen, he can't even win a class rep election.

Will zombies hear?

That man is not presidential material, but because tribalism; they will not hear

4 Likes

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by xreal: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2018
Gossiplover:
She is pretty...I saw her jumping up when Croatia scored the second goal. Her trousers were see-through from the upper thigh downward.

Were your eyes not supposed to be following the ball?

Wetin your eyes dey find for woman trouser?...from thigh downward.

2 Likes

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by weyreypey: 9:27am On Jul 08, 2018
Flirtyjane:

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by 9inches(m): 9:29am On Jul 08, 2018
She wants the D in Donald. grin

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by joshrare(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2018
dat9jaguy:

Everybody have their styles or ways of doing things.
That lady has her style,Emmanuel Macron has his style,Trump has his style,PMB has his style.
There should be no basis for comparison.

yeah bro, well said...
please tell us PMB style

4 Likes

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by LazyNairalander(m): 9:38am On Jul 08, 2018
my own be say I shaaa love blondes and she's hotter than sokoto sun.

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:40am On Jul 08, 2018
GutsOverFear:
na magot full ur head not Brian which one be bikini pictures please go get a life cos I can see u lost the previous one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liberia V Nigeria: 2013 AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On September 8th 2012 / Pita Taufatofu Shines At Tokyo Olympic As He Appears Without Shirt (Pix / Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.