Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

APC Loses Majority In National Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Loses Majority In National Assembly (50303 Views)

Opposition Parties Claim Majority In House Of Representatives, First Time Ever / Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats / APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by Patrioticooduan: 10:13am On Jul 08, 2018
If Buhari wins next year election, some people will cry.

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by babyfaceafrica: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2018
frank41:

Yes bro. Both are scam but I prefer PDP to scam me than APC. Still regaining from APC trauma.
your choice bro..for me..all scam na scam..we deserve better

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by babyfaceafrica: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2018
seguno2:

What alternative do you propose sir? Thanks
we leave this kwantry
Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by ayusco85(m): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2018
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
but I noticed buhari supporters avoided this thread like Ebola why? my bele dey sweet me die

Don't mind them. Their eyes will soon clear
Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by Patrioticooduan: 10:17am On Jul 08, 2018
Kpress:
mehn i love the way Nigeria politics is going towards 2019 buhari and APC members better make sure he win the election wat ever means o, because if PDP ever win,, the anti graft war APC fought towards opposition party pdp,will be a learner to the one pdp will do to apc,,,,if i were buhari by now he should forget about the political difference and carry everyone along,
PDP cannot win.

2 Likes

Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by Didacus1759: 10:18am On Jul 08, 2018
There is light at the end of the tunnel. Bubu must go
Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by Patrioticooduan: 10:19am On Jul 08, 2018
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you've changed tactics, buhari is going nowhere, thunder fire buhari and all his supporters
Thunder fire you and your family join.
Buhari till 2023

2 Likes

Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by akoaki(m): 10:19am On Jul 08, 2018
Im enjoying all the negative comments about burari and APC. But has any of us bothered about the alternatives to him in 2019.
I hope we are not going back to Egypt by leaving a known devil for an unknown angel. By the way, I'm not one of them but just a straight and critical thinker and a lover of good things for Nigerians.
Amongst those offering to serve Nigeria from may 2019, how many of them combine the needed qualities to lead the country out of our woes? I have not identified any.

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by 3Ceagle(m): 10:22am On Jul 08, 2018
The President and his party have not managed the 2015 elections success well. The primary aim of the party prior 2015 elections was to get GEJ out and therefore entered into all sort of alliance with all sort of people. The party had no strong principles or manifesto, and the president is even denying some of the campaign promises. The leadership style of the president and his party as a whole is not inspiring. We all know these politicians are after their selfish interest but the president failed to unite his party by tactful and pragmatic words and actions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by Patrioticooduan: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:
I am only seeing Igbo online activists jumping from thread to thread here..........I guess there will be much wailing in 2019.
Lolz! Dem go cry no be small.
Watch how they will remember Biafra after the election

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by seguno2: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
we leave this kwantry

To a country where the people have laboured to build hence they will make you pay fully or you remain a perpetual underdog and slave
Is that wise or foolish compared to investing less energy to make your own country better?
Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by Patrioticooduan: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2018
ayusco85:

Don't mind them. Their eyes will soon clear
Na your eyes never clear yet. Buhari till 2023

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by babyfaceafrica: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2018
seguno2:

To a country where the people have laboured to build hence they will make you pay fully or you remain a perpetual underdog and slave
Is that wise or foolish compared to investing less energy to make your own country better?
it is better...all politicians in naija are selfish..simple!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by akoaki(m): 10:32am On Jul 08, 2018
The maladies we are accusing Buhari of now are naturally present in most of our present politicians. Nepotism, tribalism, inefficiency , ineptitude, corruption , bigotry, etc.
Except for the new ones who are just indicating interest now ,majority of our so called leaders lack the needed capacity to manage this country. Unfortunately, these roten eggs would not allow fresh hands to get close to office.

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by seguno2: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
it is better...all politicians in naija are selfish..simple!!!

Unlike you, right? You are not selfish?
Is that why you are abandoning your family and friends to run to another country
Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by seguno2: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2018
akoaki:
The maladies we are accusing Buhari of now are naturally present in most of our present politicians. Nepotism, tribalism, inefficiency , ineptitude, corruption , bigotry, etc.
Except for the new ones who are just indicating interest now ,majority of our so called leaders lack the needed capacity to manage this country. Unfortunately, these roten eggs would not allow fresh hands to get close to office.

Is there anything that you are doing to enhance the chances of “the new ones who are just indicating interest now”?
What are the things that you are doing
Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by ashala(m): 10:37am On Jul 08, 2018
dre11:

•Mass defection alters legislative equation

•Oshiomhole’s brinkmanship, too late -Shehu Sani

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/07/apc-loses-majority-in-nassembly/

Better hasten now as everything is working to your advantage. Impeach Buhari now that you have the numbers.
Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by akoaki(m): 10:37am On Jul 08, 2018
We tend to over emphasize burari as the bane of Nigeria but I think the people are a major part of our woes. Because we have democracy, we seat in our comfort zones and expect good things to fall on us. It may never happen. Nigerians must demand good governance which does not always come easy. Mere voting out of incompetent government will not give us the needed change. We must DEMAND , constantly and untiringly what we need from the leaders.

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by frank41(m): 10:38am On Jul 08, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
your choice bro..for me..all scam na scam..we deserve better

Hope you are not expecting your choice from heaven?
Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by akoaki(m): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2018
seguno2:

Is there anything that you are doing to enhance the chances of “the new ones who are just indicating interest now”?
What are the things that you are doing

Well, I am co sponsoring a gentleman who has shown interest but my fear is that those powerful , evil lords may not give him ticket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by AkimJ: 10:50am On Jul 08, 2018
Was that what happened to PDP also when Jonathan became a bully? The problem was not using propaganda to win power. It was in compromising for temporary political gains and making your platform too flexible for people to use. Given the atmosphere in 2015, APC would still have won without accommodating the PDP dissenters because they would have been in limbo frustrated by Jonathan controlled PDP and rejected by the CPC/AC/APC/part APGA fusion. If the fusion had gone it alone without accommodating PDP orphaned dissenters, it would still have won and rule without the blackmail it is now being subjected to. How can a group with this hold on the legislature, this control over executive and legislators at such number of states claim the party had failed to compensate it. It shows how greedy the so called nPDP are. APC had itself to blame for compromising and accommodating these greedy and corrupt people. If APC had fielded its own people against these guys, most of them would not be in their positions now.

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by Caseless: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2018
APC has always been in the minority. The imaginary majority has never worked in the party's favour.

Let them go

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by senatordave1(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2018
AkimJ:
Was that what happened to PDP also when Jonathan became a bully? The problem was not using propaganda to win power. It was in compromising for temporary political gains and making your platform too flexible for people to use. Given the atmosphere in 2015, APC would still have won without accommodating the PDP dissenters because they would have been in limbo frustrated by Jonathan controlled PDP and rejected by the CPC/AC/APC/part APGA fusion. If the fusion had gone it alone without accommodating PDP orphaned dissenters, it would still have won and rule without the blackmail it is now being subjected to. How can a group with this hold on the legislature, this control over executive and legislators at such number of states claim the party had failed to compensate it. It shows how greedy the so called nPDP are. APC had itself to blame for compromising and accommodating these greedy and corrupt people. If APC had fielded its own people against these guys, most of them would not be in their positions now.
Your over correct thats why buhari and tinubu have never been comfortable with this political harlots.let them leave so that only the real apc people will be left.up buhari
Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by Eammy: 11:07am On Jul 08, 2018
maximunimpact:
Not only in NASS, APC have lost majority of Nigerians. All Thanks to Buhari's nepotism, tribalism and one sided govt we are all forced to endure. I will enjoy voting out Buhari in 2019
Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by Caseless: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2018
AkimJ:
spot-on!

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by PHILipu1(m): 11:20am On Jul 08, 2018
They are giving looters and ipob terrorists false hope.
Buhari is not Jonathan.
His millions votes are on standby in the north and PDP don't have anybody like Tinubu in the southwest
Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by ayusco85(m): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Na your eyes never clear yet.
Buhari till 2023

Thunder with high voltage electricity strike u thr. Don't ever quote me. Zombie
Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by uridadole: 11:47am On Jul 08, 2018
praise010:
Anything that will take that man back to DAURA in 2019 is welcomed

Unfortunately sir,
Nothing is taking this man to daura in 2019 except presidential aircraft during visit to country home.
Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by Patrioticooduan: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2018
ayusco85:

Thunder with high voltage electricity strike u thr. Don't ever quote me. Zombie
Thunder go strike you and your family dead.
Flat-head
Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by Ikpongiton: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2018
seguno2:

What alternative do you propose sir? Thanks
let the civil defence take over.is that okay for you ?aboki
Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Thunder fire you and your family join.
Buhari till 2023
Ogun go kill all buhari supporters, may petrol tanker fall on you and buhari
Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by Patrioticooduan: 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Ogun go kill all buhari supporters, may petrol tanker fall on you and buhari
Petrol tanker fall on your family. All of una go die before December of this year.
Buhari till 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) / Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) / Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.