Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,131 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

APC Loses Majority In National Assembly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Loses Majority In National Assembly (50314 Views)

Opposition Parties Claim Majority In House Of Representatives, First Time Ever / Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats / APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by Goddex: 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:
That's what happens when you maneover into power
Wen u use propaganda to win people's vote
Victory at last
Their eyes have opened now
Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Petrol tanker fall on your family. All of una go die before December of this year.
Buhari till 2023
e pain am,heart attack will kill your generation
Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by lohresloco: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
oneeast:
Ngeneukwenu--corruption is pighting back

It appears that everyone is just working hard to send Bubu back to Daura.

Obj right now cheesy
working super hard
Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by ChrisAC: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Telegraph should continue deceiving themselves with their silly headline. It should be:
APC Loses Majority In Nigeria
Gbam...
Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
super story...APC and PDP na scam

You are on point...All na the same thing. Those in APC are they not in PDP before? All if them are the same thing, na just nomenclature they use in deceiving people. What matter most us the candidate himself not the party. If the right candidate is in APGA, why not support him or her but our people have been blindfolded with party names
Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by Minjim: 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
All I know is that, all these movements and commotion are not in the interest of the masses.
Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by Bimpe29: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
You have said it all. Your head is perfectly correct. Buhari is a destroyer. He collapsed APC's structures and exterminated her political life abruptly.

maximunimpact:
Not only in NASS, APC have lost majority of Nigerians. All Thanks to Buhari's nepotism, tribalism and one sided govt we are all forced to endure. I will enjoy voting out Buhari in 2019
Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by zazza01(m): 7:03am On Jul 09, 2018
maximunimpact:
Not only in NASS, APC have lost majority of Nigerians. All Thanks to Buhari's nepotism, tribalism and one sided govt we are all forced to endure. I will enjoy voting out Buhari in 2019

Stupid!
Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by zazza01(m): 7:05am On Jul 09, 2018
senatordave1:
How? Between legislators and governors,who influence elections most?

Governors!
Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by FatherJP(m): 10:26am On Jul 09, 2018
contigiency:

You are rejoicing when there is nothing to rejoice about. All these paper propaganda are what some people just Sat down to write with the intention to sway the public. Most of those described alignment and all sorts of that are just on paper. As days go by, you will say i told you.

My friend pleas3 shut it. Which one is paper work here ? Is it that you didn't watch Dino singing oh my home, or you didn't hear Shehu cry about Buhari's inability to be in charge of the party, or you didn't see Galadima make all those remarks against APC and her leadership ? Tell me, which of them are just on paper ?
Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by zazza01(m): 6:58am On Jul 14, 2018
wink I stand with Buhari..
Re: APC Loses Majority In National Assembly by JanSnow: 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
JonSnow:
The beginning of the end of APC
why did you use this moniker before me tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) / Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments / Break Down Of September 2016 Allocation To States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.