Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap (3348 Views)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by lacemose(m): 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
what in earth name is this , Nigerian Man Today Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And
Received A Dirty Slap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF_IJgdTMI0

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by manuel4real(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
aa
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by pyyxxaro: 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lmao grin

It can't happen to me shaa

It's nor possible

All my gals know say Big Bomb de my head

You slap me

Not just once self ...haaaaa cry

Am sure it's acting shaa

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by decatalyst(m): 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
This is what happen when you act as though your life is dependent of a specific person's love.

What happens to walking away with ur dignity when she said no to the proposal?

This dude dey angry me sha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by iRepNaija1: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
A person would not just slap another person like that three times because of a proposal. Something happened prior to this and we might never know.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by anath(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
lacemose:
what in earth name is this , Nigerian Man Today Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And
Received A Dirty Slap

Now acting

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by youngsahito(m): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
is this real or acting? cos I can't stand this embarasement

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by iphanyiuma(m): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
If you watched the video please explain what happened.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by Hhenryy: 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
When will Nigerian guys learn to stop this public proposal stunt?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by Olalan(m): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
This must be pure acting

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by agbonkamen(f): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
iphanyiuma:
If you watched the video please explain what happened.. Thanks
A guy trying to hold down for life an innocent girl with his small dick, so the girl thought of other vandalisers and said No grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by konkonbilo(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by teckmore(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
Gather here if you can't take this sh.it
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by iphanyiuma(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
A guy trying to hold down for life an innocent girl with his small dick, so the girl thought of other vandalisers and said No grin
gringrin that guy is wicked Sha... But how did you know he has small dick
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by sinaj(f): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
I just want to believe that its from a movie scene shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The girl na pure werey and the guy a sissy shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by imitateMe(m): 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
Acting..
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by Franzee(m): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ha I no fit take did shame....my advice na God save you wat if you had marry dis kin person drop for hoz...na every day fight my brother...
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by Lomprico2: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
Na acting joo!

I will not even propose in public. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
Looks fake
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
Jobless man

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
i watched the video on Twitter and i dont pity the guy at all.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
So unfortunate...... Better a broken relationship than a broken marriage.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by kellz0(m): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
Is that guys head shaking

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by Bluezy13(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
iphanyiuma:
gringrin that guy is wicked Sha... But how did you know he has small dick

He knows because they both have the same size cheesy

Before you ask how I know; I am their surgeon.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by KelvinCX(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
lacemose:
Received A Dirty Slap

Stale video
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by sarahade(f): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
Mtcheew
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by anochuko01(m): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
ggg
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
Looks like a sugar mommy slapping her toy boy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
iRepNaija1:
A person would not just slap another person like that three times because of a proposal. Something happened prior to this and we might never know.
U have a point, though
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by Moneyspeakingz: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
that serves him right. I wonder wat people derive from all this public stunt called "proposal". Wetin dey dhr to just propose to the bae privately with your garri and Kulikuli for table?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap by wayne4loan: 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday Backside Alert! Actress Rosy Meurer Shows Off Her Hot Sexy Packages / Your Husband Earns 100k A Month, How Much Do U Want Him To Give You As Allowance / Woman Cycles Around London Without Clothes For Charity After Flatmateā€™s Dare Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.