Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos (56487 Views)

Davido And Chioma Share A Kiss In Qatar (Photo) / Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos) / Two Young Lovers Seen Locked Up In Thunderous Kiss In Ibadan.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Angelanest: 6:11am On Nov 04, 2017
This is how it's done... Nigerian Instagram couple Lara and Dapo, appears to be waxing stronger as the day goes by. The couple got frisky in an elevator as the husband grabbed his wife's behind in the lovely photo shared on Instagram. The couple of five years are known for sharing relationship tips on the social media platform. See their pictures below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/nigerian-cute-couple-five-years-show-display-affection-public.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Angelanest: 6:12am On Nov 04, 2017

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Greenville990: 6:14am On Nov 04, 2017
Nice chemistry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by dollyjoy(f): 6:14am On Nov 04, 2017
They look good together.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by rawpadgin(m): 6:16am On Nov 04, 2017
Is it everything people bring to the internet nowadays?

159 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by madridguy(m): 6:19am On Nov 04, 2017
I tire oooo

rawpadgin:
Is it everything people bring to the internet nowadays?

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by QueenSekxy(f): 6:21am On Nov 04, 2017
nice physique

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by squash47(m): 6:21am On Nov 04, 2017
Dt Nyash..

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by nero2face: 6:22am On Nov 04, 2017
madridguy:
I tire oooo

i swear na me tire pass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 6:39am On Nov 04, 2017
Nothing is secret anymore

I don't know what's wrong with some people

There should be a limit to everything

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Samusu(m): 6:41am On Nov 04, 2017
Lubbish

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Lalas247(f): 6:49am On Nov 04, 2017
Yes grin love it
The lady and the guy are cute ...

My own go hot no be small kiss

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Partnerbiz(f): 6:52am On Nov 04, 2017
ftc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 04, 2017
Jobless bloggers everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2017
She's a complete package

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 04, 2017
Airforce1:
She's a complete package

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:13am On Nov 04, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

grin
Na true na
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by emmabest2000(m): 8:19am On Nov 04, 2017
Greenville990:
Nice chemistry

As in .....

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 04, 2017
Pls I want to ask tiri questions.
Eskuss sir/ma....

(1) Those people wey electric shock and their
blood dry,abeg where their blood go? Shey na kanji dam or transformer?

(2) Those naira notes people use to vomit after dem don use them for ritual, is it from CBN?

(3) Who use to cook the food they give to people in dream?

Today, I need answers!..

49 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by SenorFax(m): 8:20am On Nov 04, 2017
The guy below dey see madness, I dey see.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 8:20am On Nov 04, 2017
We see this madness everyday
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 04, 2017
Afonja.. They are so romantic but time ton fi n jete lawon omo Igbo fi n pawo. I kmow say the one wey wan carry that thing go south africa go don dey airport now, the one wey wan carry en own go indonesia go don dey there too, and the one wey wan sell gala likewise the one wey wan sell baby don dey ready for today business and that one wey wan dey recreate coca cola for onitsha don dey en own factory too and there this two afonja at kissing passionately in the elevator.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by 9japrof(m): 8:21am On Nov 04, 2017
I can never be fooled with all these Instagram love, not in a million years.....

Who did better than Tonto and Mosquehill on insta, but behind the scenes they were cats and dogs. Tonto even lied to have faked so many things she claimed he bought for her to garner attention.

Who did better than Tiwa and the estranged husband on insta, while bae was hussling hubby was busy patronising edible caterer who catered for his every needs.

Bros what is private is private, our parents lived happy lives and never garnered social attention to make people see and believe it, why do I have this feeling that grabbing ur partners privates in front of camera to get attention is childish and very immature.

fake happiness is the worst form of sadness

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by saraki2019(m): 8:21am On Nov 04, 2017
no veil
almost naked
wife looking slutish
two whores

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Johntitus: 8:21am On Nov 04, 2017
Wentin man no go see again jare? make una no dull una selves ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 04, 2017
yahoo couple
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by AishaBuhari: 8:21am On Nov 04, 2017
See wetin some people role model the do...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by agarawu23(m): 8:21am On Nov 04, 2017
I careless
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by marvin902(m): 8:22am On Nov 04, 2017
cute..
buh all the same wobbish undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Johntitus: 8:22am On Nov 04, 2017
kkko:
Pls I want to ask tiri questions.
Eskuss sir/ma....

(1) Those people wey electric shock and their
blood dry,abeg where their blood go? Shey na kanji dam or transformer?

(2) Those naira notes people use to vomit after dem don use them for ritual, is it from CBN?

(3) Who use to cook the food they give to people in dream?

Today, I need answers!..
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by freeman95(m): 8:22am On Nov 04, 2017
Still

I. Don't like marriage grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.