Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. (3006 Views)

What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / Tayo Demola: 10 Signs That God Is Warning You Not To Date Someone / Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by Ishilove: 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
MrCork:

...noted!! smiley
Old timers like us all know that there is a sane human being behind this mask of yours. wink

I think mimimile93 is a jerk, but i don't wish death upon him. Just keep being the consistent, pain in the neck albeit hilarious troll that you are. At least it has helped someone to live. smiley kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by milemimi93(m): 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ishilove:

Old timers like us all know that there is a sane human being behind this mask of yours. wink

I think mimimile93 is a jerk, but i don't wish death upon him. Just keep being the consistent, pain in the neck albeit hilarious troll that you are. At least it has helped someone to live. smiley kiss

What do you mean?
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by KillaB(f): 2:45am On Jul 10, 2018
We love you Mrcork kiss

Why you run away? Can’t handle all this love? embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by Oyindidi(f): 6:36am On Jul 10, 2018
Maxi112:
Lol... Waiting they tire you for there, probably you roll with few boring peeps.
I am always on my own. No boring person around me, I feel like changing location
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by HisExcellence(m): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
He said he is a playa grin
to which Club if I may asked?
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by Oyindidi(f): 10:15am On Jul 10, 2018
HisExcellence:

to which Club if I may asked?
Ask him
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by HisExcellence(m): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
Ask him
t thought you may help him out?
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by Oyindidi(f): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2018
HisExcellence:

t thought you may help him out?
He is a playboy without girlfriendgrin
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by HisExcellence(m): 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
Oyindidi:

Smile grin
Oyindidi:

Smile
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by Hisduchess(f): 11:13am On Jul 18, 2018
Diamond23:
U v foresight wink, tot I wz d only one looking forward to dat blue typeing. Although I hardly comment,sometimes I laff ma ass out reading hz write ups, comment Nd also hz trolling on a female moniker starting with H buh v forgotten her name. He z such a clown

me abi mrcork wants to Kee me but nah me and him for this Nairaland ooo.mrcork can troll someone to grave aswear.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by Diamond23(f): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hisduchess:

me abi mrcork wants to Kee me but nah me and him for this Nairaland ooo.mrcork can troll someone to grave aswear.
Yes dear!!! ....Hisduchess, Mrcork nightmares grin grin grin....both of u will make a nice couple grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by MrCork: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
Diamond23:
Yes dear!!! ....Hisduchess, Mrcork nightmares grin grin grin....both of u will make a nice couple grin grin grin

angry
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by MrCork: 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
Diamond23:

...I will rather marry a tree than to marry village bush baby like Hisduchess! ! ((No ofeense )) angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by Diamond23(f): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
MrCork:

...I will rather marry a tree than to marry village bush baby like Hisduchess! ! ((No ofeense )) angry
chia!!!, I don die grin grin grin....Hisduchess over to u I no get strength abeg!

Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by Hisduchess(f): 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
Diamond23:

my dear I sincerely reject this prayer ooo.I ll rather marry buhari than marry that short engine, baby elephant dating oldie elephant, short engine, k- legged with wild bow leg midget with a tiny crankshaft like that of a baby ant called mrcork. chukwu ekwela ife ojooo (((shaking my head 10times))) (((real story)))
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by Diamond23(f): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hisduchess:

my dear I sincerely reject this prayer ooo.I ll rather marry buhari than marry that short engine, baby elephant dating oldie elephant, short engine, k- legged with wild bow leg midget with a tiny crankshaft like that of a baby ant called mrcork. chukwu ekwela ife ojooo (((shaking my head 10times))) (((real story)))
kukuma kee d guy, c finishing...................................................Shaking my head to both of u (no offense grin)

Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by Hisduchess(f): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
Diamond23:
kukuma kee d guy, c finishing...................................................Shaking my head to both of u (no offense grin)

grin grin grin. u are enjoying our fight abi.be ready ooo cos he might change his mind and start trolling you u. u can ask saff and killabeauty grin grin
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by MrCork: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hisduchess:

grin grin grin. u are enjoying our fight abi.be ready ooo cos he might change his mind and start trolling you u. u can ask saff and killabeauty grin grin

..I still love to have 3 some with u & Onstelly though. ...u IBO chicks are nomaly sweeter! wink
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by Betterlife100: 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
I am very happy today with my family. My name is Brittany living in USA, My husband left me for a good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to Dr.zanzin a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2days. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email drzanzinspellcaster@gmail.com Now i will advice you if you have found yourself in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without stress. contact his email address is drzanzinspellcaster@gmail.com
Re: Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?.. by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 17, 2019
grin
MrCork:
...ok..my idea of serrrrrrrrrioooooooous relation ship is maximum. .9 days.. ....although am a *plaYa* wink

QUESTION.
.can you date an person for more than a week?.. who does that?

.. please advise?
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Afraid Of Loosing My Girlfriend, What Should I Do To Get Rid Of Such Fear / Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? / Different Types Of Guys When Chyking (wooing) A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.