Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Different Types Of Guys When Chyking (wooing) A Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of Guys When Chyking (wooing) A Lady. (3008 Views)

Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme / My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of Guys When Chyking (wooing) A Lady. by ADAMS0129(m): 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
Exclusive.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF GUYS WHEN CHYKING (WOOING) A LADY.

1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Guys When Chyking (wooing) A Lady. by ADAMS0129(m): 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
Cont...

Re: Different Types Of Guys When Chyking (wooing) A Lady. by Snipper007: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
3 grin
Re: Different Types Of Guys When Chyking (wooing) A Lady. by Youngkingjaey1: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Guys When Chyking (wooing) A Lady. by ADAMS0129(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
Cont

Re: Different Types Of Guys When Chyking (wooing) A Lady. by ADAMS0129(m): 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
Cont....

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Guys When Chyking (wooing) A Lady. by ADAMS0129(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
Cont..........

Re: Different Types Of Guys When Chyking (wooing) A Lady. by timibare(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
#TeamNumber3Gang
Re: Different Types Of Guys When Chyking (wooing) A Lady. by Davash222(m): 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
Men still dey chyke Nigerian girls? Waste of time and resources!!

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Guys When Chyking (wooing) A Lady. by Petyprincess(f): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
"Your face looks familiar" that line is so common for Nigerian guys,nd you d be wondering hw come i always look familiar?it took me a long time to know it's just a wack pickup line for typical Nigerian guy.

The ones that will insult you for not responding their cat calling
This type are worse ehh, naso one insult me say i am not responding because i am deaf nd dump nd they should rather call me using deaf sign i almost cried that day ehh cry grin
Re: Different Types Of Guys When Chyking (wooing) A Lady. by Osobi32(m): 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2020
Am on number 5.... There's nothing to be shy about
Re: Different Types Of Guys When Chyking (wooing) A Lady. by Osobi32(m): 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Petyprincess:
"Your face looks familiar" that line is so common for Nigerian guys,nd you d be wondering when hw come i always look familiar?it took me a long time to know it's just a wack pickup line for typical Nigerian guy.
sorry dear..... Only weak men drop that line to a woman
Re: Different Types Of Guys When Chyking (wooing) A Lady. by Davash222(m): 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
Petyprincess:
"Your face looks familiar" that line is so common for Nigerian guys,nd you d be wondering hw come i always look familiar?it took me a long time to know it's just a wack pickup line for typical Nigerian guy.

The ones that will insult you for not responding their cat calling
This type are worse ehh, naso one insult me say i am not responding because i am deaf nd dump nd they should rather call me using deaf sign i almost cried that day ehh cry grin
So, why ain't you replying his chats/calls? Why having him as a friend and still refused to respond to his chats or calls??
You think having unread messages and missed calls are class
You really need to have a rethink.

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Guys When Chyking (wooing) A Lady. by vincentjk(m): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
I use this line "I think I've once met you from somewhere and you told me your name is aisha/Jane/chioma, if you say no then you're calling me a liar" lol

How i say it make most of them laugh and convo flows. Just wear a smiling face and see the magic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Guys When Chyking (wooing) A Lady. by Petyprincess(f): 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Davash222:

So, why ain't you replying his chats/calls? Why having him as a friend and still refused to respond to his chats or calls??
You think having unread messages and missed calls are class
You really need to have a rethink.
I simply stated "cat calling" it literally mean trying to pick up a girl while she's walking on the street.
Re: Different Types Of Guys When Chyking (wooing) A Lady. by richesbhc(m): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
This is so funny
Re: Different Types Of Guys When Chyking (wooing) A Lady. by Nicklaus619(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
Lols my elder brother that year, each time he approaches to chyk a babe that's when his dick will start rising to its full length under his boxer. grin
and boy the dude has got a very big d'ck and the girl will be embarrassed and just walk away
He will always tell me with a sad face
"nick the gods want me to die a virgin
grin grin
Our mom knew this very issue with him and she will alwas be like shey dis my pikin go see wife marry so grin
Las las dude is married with 2 kids grin

4 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Guys When Chyking (wooing) A Lady. by Slawormir: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Nice
Re: Different Types Of Guys When Chyking (wooing) A Lady. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Lols my elder brother that year, each time he approaches to chyk a babe that's when his dick will start rising to its full length under his boxer. grin
and boy the dude has got a very big d'ck and the girl will be embarrassed and just walk away
He will always tell me with a sad face
"nick the gods want me to die a virgin
grin grin
Our mom knew this very issue with him and she will alwas be like shey dis my pikin go see wife marry so grin
Las las dude is married with 2 kids grin
lol on God

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Should Stop Worshiping Women. / Shey U Still Remember / Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.