Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Diary Of An Independent Woman #1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diary Of An Independent Woman #1 (516 Views)

Is Hard Sex Good For A Pregnant Woman (1-2month) / 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman / I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of An Independent Woman #1 by IndependentGirl: 6:47am On Jul 09, 2018
This is going to be my conscience, an unknown identity writing every day without judgment, without fear, without prejudice, without opening her mouth. This is going to be a go to place for the horrible way I feel about myself most nights when I am home and alone and in need of someone, this is going to be the me I will never say out loud in person but will share with millions of faceless strangers, this is going to be the me you will never get to meet or know.

This is going to be an everyday episode of my life, so I’d start with the most recent happenings.
I never thought about anyone but myself for the longest time, I have always been selfish with my emotions and never considered dating, all I wanted to do was/is make money and be happy…. Being alone was the new vogue for me until I met someone .

That chapter ended as soon as it began, I never really understood the concept of dating, being alone really did a number on me and I think I lost someone who would have been really good for me.
Now am back to being the old me, work my heart out and follow the path I created for myself a long time ago.

This is me, this was me yesterday, today will tell a new tale, I want to write and talk every day and this will be the place to do it without judgment, I want to learn how to share my pain without seeming weak.

This is me, this is going to be my diary.

https://indepenndentwoman..com/2018/07/diary-of-independent-woman-1.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of An Independent Woman #1 by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 09, 2018
Why don't you do this in the diary section where you'll be uninterrupted by comments or you want it to be an interactive Diary?
Re: Diary Of An Independent Woman #1 by IndependentGirl: 7:36am On Jul 09, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Why don't you do this in the diary section where you'll be uninterrupted by comments or you want it to be an interactive Diary?

yes, other women can update it with theirs
Re: Diary Of An Independent Woman #1 by IndependentGirl: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
I’m back home, today’s been awesome I woke up sad and a bit empty but I came back home awesomely happy.

Had a lot of positively filled meetings, rode home with someone who I think I may have a crush on� and as for the guy who would have been I am learning gradually to let go of him, I don’t want to wake up every morning feeling that ache in my heart.

But there’s this wanting he evoked in me, I guess some people are more of an emotional jolt to bring you back to reality, now I come back home I want to talk to someone maybe cuddle and even kiss but some of us aren’t afforded that luxury so what do I do? I write, think about my meetings for tomorrow and read the news, fall asleep in between and wake up the next day for work.

This is me sharing, this is me talking without saying a word, this is me not keeping it all inside, this is me you’d never get to know or meet.

http://indepenndentwoman..com/2018/07/diary-of-independent-woman-2.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

The Only Reason Why Whites Are Finer Than Blacks / 7 Reasons Why A Rebound Relationship Is A Bad Idea / Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids, Elopes With His Gay Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.