Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) (2561 Views)

This Boy Is Perfection! / Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by Diamond23(f): 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
chenzen:
l met this lady sometime in August 2016 we kick-started a romantic relationship up until May 2017 after which we both took a break off the relationship for a while(1yr) and re-activated it on May 18 2018... and as l write @ this moment the relationship is @ the height of love and bliss.

she is an independent lady... selfless and enterprising
easy-going, truthfully honest, reliable, surpportive, pretty, intelligent, sassy, verbal physical and mental maturity. and endowed with countless skills and talents.

the thrilling thing is...

she puts in equal work and commitment into the relationship
she enjoys the idea of spear-heading our outing and dating programmes and idea and footing our bills each time she takes the lead on our dates.

she introduces me to friends and family each time l m with her and they come around.

she funds the little she can into my business projects and idea

she listens and respects me

Always seek my opinion after coming up with a sound idea

she recently asked for my clothing measurement size... l m guessing she wants to tailor a stitch of matching outfit for us.

And she s just 25.

It looks like a dream and looks too Good to be true.

Honestly l need someone to honestly tell me what is going on....

it feels like l m living in a sacred garden of red and white roses, butterflies, Angels and fairies...

please honestly tell me what u think of all that

Thanks.
Just be in dat garden nd enjoy ur dreams while it last!
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by Ogbenimax(m): 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:
I never knew men don't know what they want until today.....

Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
romenna:
extremely lucky chap but he's ignorant. how r u today chi
I am great
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by Babyforever(f): 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
IamPlato:
So Its You
Don't slap me again angry
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by Babyforever(f): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
donbachi:
and if i dont
You'll get to know me better
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by samysmoothfresh: 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
Uglymugg:
Atleast you didn't say she's a Nigerian, so your story is believable. Enjoy what you have. cool cool

hahahahahaha
this one just off me cheesy
see savagery!!

meanwhile op abeg drop the lady's contact on my email lemme congratulate her

and please where does she reside?
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by samysmoothfresh: 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
Diamond23:
[s]Just be in dat garden nd enjoy ur dreams while it last![/s]

shurrup there!! undecided

which one is "while it last"?

are you saying there are not ladies like this in reality and the few ones we have (like op's babe), are all pretending? undecided

to think this is coming from a supposed "lady" undecided

aunty go and work on yourself to be like this lady or even better and stop hating!!!
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by samysmoothfresh: 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
chenzen:
she traveled to Ukrain to av her 1 yr Msc. in medicine

was she like this before her trip abroad?
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

was she like this before her trip abroad?

nope she wasnt... was the early stages of the relationship though.
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
Diamond23:
Just be in dat garden nd enjoy ur dreams while it last!

she gives me reasons to want to love... previously l never thought of myself in that regard.
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by samysmoothfresh: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
chenzen:

nope she wasnt... was the early stages of the relationship though.

oh really?....................my thought was right afterall

before i asked after seeing that comment, i thought she prolly learnt how to be independent, loving and mature during her stay there

maybe one way we can make our average nigerian women better is by taking them abroad to learn the ethics and characteristics of a real woman from the white women

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by donbachi(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:
You'll get to know me better
and if i dont
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by Diamond23(f): 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

shurrup there!! undecided

which one is "while it last"?

are you saying there are not ladies like this in reality and the few ones we have (like op's babe), are all pretending? undecided

to think this is coming from a supposed "lady" undecided

aunty go and work on yourself to be like this lady or even better and stop hating!!!
Mannerless kid....my comment wz beyond ur comprehension xo Bleep off ma mentions undecided u v been noticed undecided
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by IamPlato(m): 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:
Don't slap me again angry

Come Beat Me Na
Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by samysmoothfresh: 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
Diamond23:
[s]Mannerless kid....my comment wz beyond ur comprehension xo Bleep off ma mentions undecided u v been noticed[/s] undecided

Re: Is This Perfection? Is This luck? ( Help ) by Erums(m): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
Guy i really do wish u well.. Had same relationship for a year.. Den it crashed... Still single till date

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Free 1gb Of Data On Any Network When You Register On Dent / 9 Surprising Things Guys Find Unattractive In Women / Download. Eminem Music To Be Murdered By Full 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.