Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC (10345 Views)

Soldiers Beat Salihu Aliyu, The Galadima Of Tungan-Maje & Family Members / Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau / "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by BAILMONEY: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2018
Hon. Ahmed Maje, a member of the House of Representatives, recently disclosed that politicians were behind the killings in Plateau State. He also claimed he had ample evidence to support his claim and that a report on this had earlier been submitted but nobody did anything about it.

Reacting to this revelation, the Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) said in a statement issued on Monday, 9th July, 2018 and signed by its director, Professor Ishaq Akintola, that it is greatly agitated by the disclosure. “This is a matter concerning security of lives and properties. The precious lives of our people are being wasted as if they are mere flies or cockroaches. It is callous, insensitive and inhuman. Hon. Maje’s claims must be investigated immediately. We suggest that a powerful commission of inquiry must be instituted for this purpose.

Speaking during plenary in the House of Representatives, Hon. Maje had said, “I want to tell this House and Nigerians that about 300 people were trained in Israel, it’s there in our report, we gave it to the government to work on and find out those sponsoring them. Till today, nobody has been traced and these people are the ones who go about killing people. I’m giving you this and I’m willing to surrender these documents.

“A company in Plateau State did importation and about four containers were missing and when we traced as a committee what was in those containers, we were told that the containers were taken to the house of a politician. When we traced the name of the company it was a security company in Israel. They bought arms.

“We do not want to say the truth and this will continue to hunt and bedevil us. The truth of the matter is that there are some politicians behind these killings. I’m from Plateau State and I’m saying those behind this are politicians and I know I’m putting my life on the line by saying this, but I prefer to die and save others. I’m willing to surrender some of these documents”.

Commenting on Maje’s allegation, MURIC said, “The above revelation is quite disturbing. Reference has been made to four missing containers. The four containers were traced to the house of a politician in Plateau State. Further investigations revealed that the containers were imported from an Israeli company which manufactures arms.

“There is more to six than seven. Even a six year old can deduce a connection between the four missing containers with arms which were traced to the house of a politician in Plateau State and other arms-laden containers which were intercepted by customs in various boarders.

“By extension, a link may be established between stories of containers seized at the nation’s boarders and the aircraft of the former president of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, which was seized in South Africa in 2014 after a failed attempt to purchase arms in that country. With hindsight, we can see that those weapons were never meant for the Nigerian military but were part of the grand plot to arm some killer militia but Jonathan’s government simply gave Oritsejafor a coverup. A neatly packaged plot to train and arm militiamen in several Nigerian states is emerging from this scenario.

“It means that we have been living with killers all along and walking in the shadow of death. These people have prepared very well. They were only moving from state to state to execute their diabolical plot. The leakage of this deadly plot can be adduced to Allah’s response to the prayers of innocent Nigerians.

“Thinking aloud, we doubt if several trips made by former President Goodluck Jonathan to Jerusalem in company of some religious leaders were actually what we were made to believe or sheer hocus pocus designed as covers for the same grand plot, namely, a clandestine importation of large cache of weapons from Israel. We say this because the last time we checked, two plus two still gave us four. Those trips were too regular for comfort and they may have given official government cover for anything.

“This may have been responsible for the unusual push of a section of religious leaders to remove President Muhammadu Buhari from power as well as the several feverish rush for protests against killings organized by CAN. Are those protests intended as coverups? Are some religious leaders panicking? Has the wind blown? Are we going to see the ruff of the hen very soon?”

The Islamic organization followed this up with some posers, “Maje mentioned a report submitted to government. We need to know which government? Was he referring to this Buhari regime, that of Jonathan, Yaradua or Obasanjo? Again, when was this report submitted? Where are copies of the report? It is only after we have answers to these questions that we can know whether or not Maje’s claim has merit”.

MURIC therefore called on the Federal Government (FG) to immediately set up a powerful commission of inquiry to investigate the claims. “The identity of the politician connected with the four containers which disappeared must be revealed. FG must also provide adequate protection for Hon. Maje, his family and properties from harm. This is the Mother of Whistle-Blowing. There is no time to waste. We must make hay while the sun shines”.

http://drishaqakintola..com/2018/07/killings-investigate-hon-majes-claims.html?spref=tw&m=1

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by saaron(m): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2018
Bloody Terrorist.
Buhari's govt's claim that politicians are behind middle belt genocide is nothing but a Roster and Bull Story aimed to Protect Perpetrators of Plateau massacre and deliberately misguid Nigerians and the world about the REAL CAUSE of middle belt massacre.
The current Genocide in middle belt is all about FULANI EXPANSION AGENDA TO MASSACRE/WIPE INDIGENOUS POPULATION, THEN RENAME AND TAKE OVER THEIR ANCESTRAL LAND AS IT HAPPENED IN BENUE AND PLATEAU STATE!
NOTE: Just take a trip to villages attacked by terrorist Herders and you will see for yourself that the terrorist have since Renamed those communities to Hausa Fulani names! What sort of communal clash (How Buhari's Govt Describes the Grnocide in Middle Belt) will lead to terrorist settling there and renaming the attacked locations? Your guess is as good as mine. The plan is to drive out or wipe the locals off their own Ancestral land for fulani expansion agenda.
That is why buhari's terrorist govt is desperately pushing for Grazing Reserves for fulanis. Buhari's govt's Grazing Reserves/Ranching = Cattle Colonies. We all know what colonies mean.
The word Colony is basically a Settlement with human population. A place where groups of people decides to build houses and live there permanently.
Looking at buhari's plan to set up Grazing Reserves (Colonies) all over Nigeria, you will see that the plan is nothing but a demonic attempt to set up Fulani Settlements in all states in Nigeria. Their idea is to populate every state in Nigeria with fulanis until they increase in population (Import Fulanis from West African Countries) and take over the land through Genocide the same way they are currently doing in middle belt under guise of cattle rearing.

Anything contrary to the above is Taqiya LIES!!!!!!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 09, 2018
From the article, MURIC is claiming it may be CAN, JONATHAN, ORITSEJAFOR etc that are behind the killings and the container of weapons..

And not a mention of the Fulani herdsmen?

Trash..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by Proffdada: 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
When you know MURIC stands for Muslim Union of R.etarded Imbeciles Committee grin

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hunnnm na wa oooo.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by Sirpaul(m): 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
dis man shut up there

8 Likes

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
God bless Muric for always speaking the truth

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
“A company in Plateau State did importation and about four containers were missing and when we traced as a committee what was in those containers, we were told that the containers were taken to the house of a politician. When we traced the name of the company it was a security company in Israel. They bought arms.

“We do not want to say the truth and this will continue to hunt and bedevil us. The truth of the matter is that there are some politicians behind these killings. I’m from Plateau State and I’m saying those behind this are politicians and I know I’m putting my life on the line by saying this, but I prefer to die and save others. I’m willing to surrender some of these documents”.

The senator should release the documents with him and
The government should look into this.
These killings must STOP.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by bedspread: 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
The Government should keep Decieving itself!!!

The Major Problem of Nigeria today is Fulani Herdsmen Which has the Backing Directly or Indirectly of the President and the Presidency!!

If Pmb had used half of the Force he used in shutting down the Ipob boys on these Fulani Menace, Nigeria would be Safer!!

Have a look at what The Ghanaian Government did to the Fulani Herdsmen causing problems in their country!! When you have a willing president, there will be order...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFJYLXx_bT0&feature=youtu.be

9 Likes

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by Authoreety: 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
Can u imagine d terrorist muric trying to divert the whole fulani herdsmen issue...?

MURICS DUMBNESS IRRITATES ME.

15 Likes

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by olametrix(m): 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
Cant we look for solutions to d religion problem in dis country
Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by madridguy(m): 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
DSS should act fast.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by Obijulius: 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
Watch this thread and see the overwhelming support this senior zombie will get from junior zombies.

To be headslammer no easy sha!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by LazyNairalander(m): 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
They are all playing with human's life which is supposed to be sacred.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by dadavivo: 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
Its about time Yoruba Nation put this upcoming terrorist to a chain before it gets worse.

This is how boko haram started.

8 Likes

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by OBAGADAFFI: 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
You better don't start another diplomatic row with Israel.

It means that we have been living with killers all along and walking in the shadow of death

Killers like Boko-Haram and co.

3 Likes

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by goldviaggra: 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
Proffdada:
When you know MURIC stands for Muslim Union of Retarded Imbeciles Committee grin
Hahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by Kupaskeybaba(m): 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
I just need to get out of diz country it sooooo f**kd up
Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by GavelSlam: 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
Investigations must be carried out.

Anybody that doesn't want investigations to be made is not willing to find long lasting peace.

May the household of those who wish this bloodshed to continue be visited with death.

May it begin with their mothers or fathers ,their sons and daughters before crippling them.

And all the good people said Amen.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by CodeTemplar: 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
What about Ghana, Mali, and Benin Republic Fulani killings? Are politicians behind those? The most common denominator here is islam and Fulani.

9 Likes

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
MURIC should suggest ways to stop the killings!

If FG could deploy 30,000 police men to peaceful Ekiti to intimidate voters why can't he do more in these states that are affected instead of the blame games

I wish the IGP take this matter serious the way he is doing in Ekiti right now undecided

This government is just exposing its clueless daily!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by Pauldollars(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
If you stil see anybody supporting PMB's administration's today, you will easily understand why Noah took more animals into the Ark than Humans.

8 Likes

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by 1shortblackboy: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
for once i thought this man is about to say something resonable alas i was wrong. why the needless draging of jonathan CAN and Oritsejafor into this matter?

6 Likes

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by OhiOfIhima: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
Sirpaul:
dis man shut up there
For What reason?
Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by LUGBE: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
This is to distract Nigerians, fear these enemies

1 Like

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by OhiOfIhima: 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
Sirpaul:
dis man shut up there
For What reason?
Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by 1shortblackboy: 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ejimagift:
God bless Muric for always speaking the truth
oga what truth are u talking about. the guy just jumbled a host of conjectures together and u call it truth what truth is that.

6 Likes

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by alBHAGDADI: 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
Click the link below to answer questions about the killings carried out by fulani herdsmen.

https://www.nairaland.com/4607399/why-it-only-christian-leaders
Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by vedaxcool(m): 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
grin^^^^
One of the militia whose role is to forment hate towards Muslims by brain washing nairaland Christians. MURIC is right to be concerned about the deliberate covert actions being taken in the north central and north east. PMB must rise to the occasion and ruthlessly prosecute all militias and herdsmens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killings: Investigate Ahmed Maje’s Claims - MURIC by mekaw(m): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
pls dis MURIC is it a newly registered political party?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money / Biography Of Aisha Achimugu, Nigerian Woman Who Shut Down Grenada With 50th Birt / Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.