Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,791 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection (3985 Views)

Spicing Up Your Sex Life. / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection by GistMeMore: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2018
GistMore.com

Spicing up your sex life, the do's and Don'ts.

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/spicing-sex-life-dos-donts-meme-collection

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection by GistMeMore: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2018

Re: Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection by GistMeMore: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection by GistMeMore: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2018

Re: Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection by GistMeMore: 11:55am On Jul 09, 2018

Re: Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
Number 6!
Men need to let us know they're enjoying it, too! Or does he only enjoy the Cummings part?

Lie for God sake, tell me it's the tightest, like I lie when I tell you it's the best I've ever had... Gees undecided

*thinking out loud*

1 Like

Re: Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection by Babyforever(f): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
No. 3 though tongue
Re: Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection by Babyforever(f): 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
LivingFree:
Number 6!
Men need to let us know they're enjoying it, too! Or does he only enjoy the Cummings part?

Lie for God sake, tell me it's the tightest, like I lie when I tell you it's the best I've ever had... Gees undecided

*thinking out loud*
I tell you girl like maybe things like.... You're my mummy.... baby wait wait wait here is the pin to my ATM card lipsrsealed or something like yeee baby atuolam cheesy cheesy

#TEAMVIRGIN cool
Re: Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection by dangoteinlaw: 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
Big shark!!! They wanna know "man's not hot""" beat""gbauuuuuunnnnnn"""

grin
Re: Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection by ibori1(m): 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
grin
Re: Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:
I tell you girl like maybe things like.... You're my mummy.... baby wait wait wait here is the pin to my ATM card lipsrsealed or something like yeee baby atuolam cheesy cheesy

#TEAMVIRGIN cool

@ bold: Girl, no... just no!

Your # cleared things up, though cheesy
Re: Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection by GistMeMore: 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
shocked
Re: Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection by Babyforever(f): 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
LivingFree:

@ bold: Girl, no... just no!
Your # cleared things up, though cheesy
I'm still learning tongue
Re: Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection by olarwhumy6(f): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
grin
Re: Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection by babyfaceafrica: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
hmmm..good points though
Re: Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection by rex444(m): 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:

#TEAMVIRGIN cool
thief no b only pin to my atm card... Wait if i go shoe i buy u aba
Re: Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection by Horlaidex(m): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
Eat Butt hole for this 9ja wey we dey so?
undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
Eat gini? Rimming isn't safe o, very unhygienic. angry
Re: Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection by Prognose: 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:

#TEAMVIRGIN cool

Wtf

HELL NO.
Re: Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
This is the real gee
Re: Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection by oyatmicah(m): 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
everything was making sense till i saw eat butt hole, like kini? is dat one a pawpaw or pineapple. later come nd open a thread here telling people u have lung or mouth cancer o

2 Likes

Re: Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection by pu7pl3(m): 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
oyatmicah:
everything was making sense till i saw eat butt hole, like kini?
is dat one a pawpaw or pineapple.
later come nd open a thread here telling people u have lung or mouth cancer o

Stop dating dirty girls

1 Like

Re: Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection by Constie(f): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Issokay
Re: Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection by mikebrown92: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
Girls coming to this post like

Re: Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection by Agadsman(m): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
Walahi talahi sex is over rated.
Re: Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection by oyatmicah(m): 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
pu7pl3:

Stop dating dirty girls
i pity ur life, dat place was never meant to b sucked, lai shey ice cream for God's sake

1 Like

Re: Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection by pu7pl3(m): 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
oyatmicah:

i pity ur life, dat place was never meant to b sucked, lai shey ice cream for God's sake

Bruh ur archaic sexual mentality isnt my problem...

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gabonese Man Marries Four Wives At Once / [STORY] Sex With My Class Teacher (episode 1-17) / A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.