Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection (48666 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Brides On Their Wedding Day - Meme Collection / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) / LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by AlphLukau: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2018

24 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by AlphLukau: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Great List !!

DON'T MISS ... "9 Different Types Of Nigerian Guys While Chyking A Girl - Meme Collection"

READ HERE : https://aprokogirl.com/14071/9-different-types-nigerian-guys-chyking-girl-meme-collection/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by delugajackson: 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
10. The broke ones that will be ordering what they have never bought in their entire lives.

Reminds me of one I took out months back. We were about conversing before the waiter came up with the menu. The young man just started calling out the items and she cut in immediately..
Her: A bottle of your finest wine, please.
Me: Are you paying for this?
Her: No.
Me: Good. She can have water.

You need to see the look on her face. For her mind, she been think say she don catch maga.

242 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by sarahade(f): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
grin

#3...

Well..well..well ..Me likey to listen to any stories he will tell me.. I don't care if it's a real story or juz fabricated.. I don't buy it anyway as long we are having liquid buffet grin

A man that talks like a radio is surely fun to be with... tongue

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by donstan18: 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Those accent ones eh!...No 4
grin

Hai need Fred Raize and Chuken plz.....Don't bring spun, geh me fek and naif, also a borrle of warra

And the guy will be like....

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
The ones that will order fried rice, sharwarma, French fries, two laps of fried chicken, yoghurt and take away and still tell you that she will "think about it" and later on, goes "voice mail".

As a rule, I don't spend much on the first date. I see it as bribing the lady and l didn't want to start what I couldn't finish (I no be Finidi George).

I once took a lady I met newly to eat fresh fish barbeque and after the first one, she asked me to order her "take-away", and I kindly told her I planned for only for what I have spent already. She got it with her money (she wanted to keep some cos it was very tasty) -she is now my wife. grin

302 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by nairavsdollars(f): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
That number one is on point especially in these days of instagram, facebook and co

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by rapcy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
undecided

The first picture is just the perfect explanation for LONG ASS DAY
or when you are always LAUGHING YOUR ASS OUT (LMAO)

6 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by tayo4ng(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
Laff wan kill me oooo
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by wj26584(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
kk
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by EmekaBlue(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
grin

No.3 is bae...I will just be imagining her butt nekkid in my slaughter room

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by herkeym001(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by DeeTweenie(f): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
Me na all of the above.. lolz
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by Bossontop(m): 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
cry cry cry

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by LOSKYXANDER: 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
You forgot to add the ones that will be forming silly like they just did you a favour by showing up grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by Felixalex(m): 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Number 9, the guy go de play AMAKA DISAPPOINT ME

5 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by SAMBARRY: 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
grin grin

I'm number 8 grin tongue
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by abdeiz(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
Number four tho.

Anyway OP explain how anambla ladies would make the date memorable pls...we have naive minds here abeg grin grin

Among the first 5 commenters we have the nairaland generals, always a mainstay in the top ten first to comment you begin to wonder if they are being paid to. like if you agree.

wierd that suya guy isnt here yet undecided

12 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by Siki355(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
Space book
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by Truckpusher(m): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
Number 8 killed me grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by Jesus5656(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
Owerriz:
Funny
, .i'm interested.. watsapp 08034403341
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by Jascon4: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
11. The ones who would show up with the sole motive of filling their empty stomachs...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by Bills2307(m): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
LOSKYXANDER:
You forgotbto add the ones that will be forming silly like they just did you a favour by showing up grin
Siki355:
Space book
wj26584:
kk
Lol
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by sotall(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by Bryan88(m): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
thunder fire number 8 girls...ofcox they knw dey can never see my 1naira.
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by Gracespecial101(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
Senselin:
The ones that will order fried rice, sharwarma, French fries, two laps of fried chicken, yoghurt and take away and still tell you that she will "think about it" and later on, goes "voice mail".

As a rule, I don't spend much on the first date. I see it as bribing the lady and l don't want to start what I couldn't finish (I no be Finidi George).

I once took a lady I met newly to eat fresh fish and after the first one, she ordered another, and I kindly told her I planned for only for what I have spent already. She got it with her money (she wanted to keep some cos its very tasty) -she is now my wife. grin
If that's true then i hail her and you for the courage
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by Koolking(m): 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
No. 8 na die. Funny though

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by may320: 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
The one that will be forming accent is hilarious. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With / Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.