Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

"Help! My Boyfriend Kicked My Belly, Ruptured My Intestine.." - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Help! My Boyfriend Kicked My Belly, Ruptured My Intestine.." (580 Views)

Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club / Jealous Boyfriend Kicked And Ruptured Her Intestine!! / How Policeman Abducted 14-yr-old Girl, Raped Her Fr Days.. Ruptured Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Help! My Boyfriend Kicked My Belly, Ruptured My Intestine.." by TheTalkWVanessa(f): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2018
As a result of what I do, I get to see and hear all sorts. But this one is again, another shocking story.
The picture you're looking at is that of a young lady whom I met yesterday through a friend. She was put in this condition on the 12th of February, 2018 by her boyfriend who hit her on her belly with such force that her intestines got ruptured; just because she refused to grant him access to her phone for ‘inspection’. After hours of surgery and months of treatment, complications arose and she had numerous near-death experiences in the theater. She survived, but with a brain situation. She's breathing through a hole on her neck. She eats, urinates and stools through various tubes passed into body orifices.

She can't talk or walk and she isn't even aware of her surroundings.
I'm trying to raise N150K for a brain scan that she has to undergo by Friday, next week. This is because, we have to ascertain her present situation and see what hope there is, for this strong woman. She's fought a good fight up till now, her family is out and dry. Can i count on your help? Nothing is too small please. If you can help the account details:
Gtb: 0110576409. Brain Dreams Ltd.  God bless you immensely

Cc lalasticlala dominique mynd44 Seun fynestboi amarabae NwanyiAwkaEtiti lemuelirabor ishilove

Re: "Help! My Boyfriend Kicked My Belly, Ruptured My Intestine.." by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
Paranoia or jealousy, I hope her fallen angel is behind bar

1 Like

Re: "Help! My Boyfriend Kicked My Belly, Ruptured My Intestine.." by Dami12345: 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
She should have dropped the phone or better yet made a better decision by choosing out of the man weak men who don't mind sharing their women,

Now she made her bed and doesn't want to lie on it.
Hell no, I won't put my money on a woman whose value I don't know, why on earth should I help a woman whose actions point to be a cheat, now her actions lead to a reaction and the poor boyfriend my have to go to jail.

No, she should deal with her issue, maybe other girl would learn and either choose to live responsibly or be loyal.

1 Like

Re: "Help! My Boyfriend Kicked My Belly, Ruptured My Intestine.." by Sheuns(m): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
Na wa oh
Re: "Help! My Boyfriend Kicked My Belly, Ruptured My Intestine.." by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Dami12345:
She should have dropped the phone or better yet made a better decision by choosing out of the man weak men who don't mind sharing their women,

Now she made her bed and doesn't want to lie on it.
Hell no, I won't put my money on a woman whose value I don't know, why on earth should I help a woman whose actions point to be a cheat, now her actions lead to a reaction and the poor boyfriend my have to go to jail.

No, she should deal with her issue, maybe other girl would learn and either choose to live responsibly or be loyal.

What more can I say than to concur with you

2 Likes

Re: "Help! My Boyfriend Kicked My Belly, Ruptured My Intestine.." by NisforNicky: 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
O ma she o
Re: "Help! My Boyfriend Kicked My Belly, Ruptured My Intestine.." by MrCork: 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
TheTalkWVanessa:
As a result of what I do, I get to see and hear all sorts. But this one is again, another shocking story.
The picture you're looking at is that of a young lady whom I met yesterday through a friend. She was put in this condition on the 12th of February, 2018 by her boyfriend who hit her on her belly with such force that her intestines got ruptured; just because she refused to grant him access to her phone for ‘inspection’. After hours of surgery and months of treatment, complications arose and she had numerous near-death experiences in the theater. She survived, but with a brain situation. She's breathing through a hole on her neck. She eats, urinates and stools through various tubes passed into body orifices.

She can't talk or walk and she isn't even aware of her surroundings.
I'm trying to raise N150K for a brain scan that she has to undergo by Friday, next week. This is because, we have to ascertain her present situation and see what hope there is, for this strong woman. She's fought a good fight up till now, her family is out and dry. Can i count on your help? Nothing is too small please. If you can help the account details:
Gtb: 0110576409. Brain Dreams Ltd.  God bless you immensely

angry

(1) (Reply)

Right / Biscuit Company For Sell In Lagos / Change 'romance' To 'We Hate Women'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.