Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Jealous Boyfriend Kicked And Ruptured Her Intestine!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous Boyfriend Kicked And Ruptured Her Intestine!! (509 Views)

Why I Shot My ‘Prostitute’ Girlfriend ― Jealous Boyfriend Confesses / Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp / Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Boyfriend Kicked And Ruptured Her Intestine!! by TheTalkWVanessa(f): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Good evening my people! How market?  I know the country is hard for alot of us but I'm almost sure it can't be as bad as this lady's situation.  Try not to analyze her situation or judge either and listen to your heart.
The picture above is of a lady who was beaten by boyfriend, he kicked and ruptured her intestine. Her story is long but this is a summary. She has undergone several surgeries which have been successful,however there's an *urgent* need for and MRI scan which has been delayed for lack of funds.  She needs #200k for this and we have raised  #63k so far from donors as can be seen in the excel sheet above. Rest assured, your money will be duly accounted for.

The family is out and dry, the man that did this is on the run. I need your help to save this life. She needs an urgent test to help improve her condition. She's *eating, stooling and breathing* through pipes.  Nothing is too small. I beg of you. Feel free to ask me any questions. God bless you!

Gtb: 0110576409
Name: Brain Dreams Ltd -

Re: Jealous Boyfriend Kicked And Ruptured Her Intestine!! by ipobarethieves: 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
sad cry Nah wah oo.U leave responsible man gi marry drug addict, nah like dis E dey end. Abeg,give us the name of the hospital, medical report so far not GTBank report. Nah 9ja we dey.Make person nor com develop anoda man
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Kicked And Ruptured Her Intestine!! by dabocity(m): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
the lord is your strength
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Kicked And Ruptured Her Intestine!! by sarahade(f): 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Kicked And Ruptured Her Intestine!! by Nightmareo07: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nawao
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Kicked And Ruptured Her Intestine!! by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
Date a pot belied man you say saam u want a guy with 6 pack now see your life
Re: Jealous Boyfriend Kicked And Ruptured Her Intestine!! by ipobarethieves: 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
undecided undecided shocked sad embarassed :sad sad sad grin grin see dem prayer warrior,dem don land.

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Couple Arrested For Kissing During Driving Lesson / Ex-BBA Star, Pokello Narrates The Craziest Thing She Has Done Over A Man / Does This Explain Women’s Materialistic Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.