Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison (23416 Views)

Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants / Court Sentences Abba Kyari’s 2 Co-defendants To 6 Years In Prison / FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by Organs(m): 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
dadavivo:
The struggle must continue, buhari is going to hellfire for sure.

He can't waste blood and still go to heaven, God no dey do ojoro

Ojukwu died a coward and Gowon is a Nigerian ex head of State, elder statesman, soldier and hero, with so many federal roads and buildings named after him, Buhari is president commander in chief and nnamdi kanu is in hiding in Ghana.... Now tell me who God bless and who God punish? The truth shall set you free my broda.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by abbaapple: 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
Strika247:

mere looking at your post I just confirmed that you are a hard core coward...afonja spotted.

angry

MyouMyou Gerrarahia from my mention! lipsrsealed spits on you coward! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
wonderful
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by Sarkin: 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
Strika247:

look at this timorous soul...it is you and your family that are criminals...ewu.
if i report this unfortunate fool now...

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
As long as I LIVE
BIAFRA LIVES

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by kennisman(m): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
As long as I LIVE
BIAFRA LIVES

There s no how u can escape eating undone beans, prison is ur home and u will surely return dere.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by gidgiddy: 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
Where are all those who said that Kanu's co-defendants have been forgotten in Kuje Prison?

Where are all those shameless slowpoke who said that Kanu abandoned his co-defendants in jail?

All of you should bow your heads in shame!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by Ikenna0b: 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
Organs:

Ojukwu died a coward and Gowon is a Nigerian ex head of State, elder statesman, soldier and hero, with so many federal roads and buildings named after him, Buhari is president commander in chief and nnamdi kanu is in hiding in Ghana.... Now tell me who God bless and who God punish? The truth shall set you free my broda.

Gowon's tribesmen are getting slaughtered left and right by the people he fought for while his president is doing nothing but trying to award them with free land. A huge slap in the face for the "elder statesmen, soldier and hero." Hilarious enough, God kept him alive long enough to witness it.
Buhari's two children from his first wife are both dead. Him and the wife out lived his children. Who knows what the outcome would be for the ones he has now? Who knows what God has planned for them.
The biafra they killed and forced to be in this shithole with the rest of una, despite zero aid from the shithole government and deliberately trying to undermine ty have recovered itself in less than 40 years while the shithole, well look where's it's at. Shit, a country at war yet not at war. Even Somalia is better.

We know who God cursed. We are all looking at it as it transpires

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by Antipob777(f): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
They have violated their bail conditions, I think the court will send them back to the prison. This guys are terrorists and enemies of the state. They should be hanged immediately

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by RevenGeMission: 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
ademoladeji:

Hahahahahahahaha

Na good detoxicant because of kuje beans

I swear my hand no dey there oo
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by RevenGeMission: 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
mubeela:
Garden egg oooo cry Dis is nt fair cry

Meant no pun really !! , i couldn't see it , but someone said it's a good detoxicant for kuje beans and called it garden egg
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by ademoladeji(m): 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
RevenGeMission:

I swear my hand no dey there oo

We are in it together... Going nowhere
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
kennisman:

There s no how u can escape eating undone beans, prison is ur home and u will surely return dere.

E pain u

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by RevenGeMission: 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bros abeg nah grin grin grin

I no wan do
ademoladeji:

We are in it together... Going nowhere
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by Organs(m): 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Gowon's tribesmen are getting slaughtered left and right by the people he fought for while his president is doing nothing but trying to award them with free land. A huge slap in the face for the "elder statesmen, soldier and hero." Hilarious enough, God kept him alive long enough to witness it.
Buhari's two children from his first wife are both dead. Him and the wife out lived his children. Who knows what the outcome would be for the ones he has now? Who knows what God has planned for them.
The biafra they killed and forced to be in this shithole with the rest of una, despite zero aid from the shithole government and deliberately trying to undermine ty have recovered itself in less than 40 years while the shithole, well look where's it's at. Shit, a country at war yet not at war. Even Somalia is better.

We know who God cursed. We are all looking at it as it transpires

Chairman, Buhari lost his daughter, only 1 daughter to death. Death will come to even you typing now, weather you accept or not, what you are left with is your legacy. The people that died from this is Biroms, that is not Gowon's area, although they are Nigerians and all death is wrong, hence i will not comment about the number of those Ojukwu led to war shouting Chukwu Okike Abiama and lost and ran away, and Kanu followed in his footsteps. See here, we have issues in Nigeria, caused by Nigerians. Your tribesmen are causing lots of issues in Dubai and many other countries just like you have some others doing Nigeria proud. You can say zero aid all you want but remember, Gowons magnanimity helped to rebuild the nation that Ojukwu ran away and left us to re-build. Nigerians all over are more welcoming, in Lagos, Kano, Sokoto, all you have lots of ibos living at peace, but in Igboland you dont allow anyone not igbo to do same business, you insult everyone and boast and lie to high heavens. You are writing your legacy, Ojukwu wrote his, we know what it is, nnamdi Kanu wrote his, we know what it is, Buhari, OBJ, Gowon has all written theirs we all know what it is. Write yours while i write mine, but for the most part, Ojukwu and Nnamdi kanu are not Nigerian heros, period.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by Macmoni(m): 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Nnamdi Kanu's codefendants Benjamin Madubugwu, David Nwawusi, Chidiebere Onwudiwe and Bright Chimezie who were released from Kuje Prison last week were today hosted by Kanu's lawyer Barrister  Ifeanyi Ejiofor.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/nnamdu-kanu-lawyer-hosts-kanu.html
Only yallo and one bottle of wine??
Dey didn't even drink d wine dey use it to snap first
How are we sure dat daz not just an empty bottle??

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by MONITZ: 12:08am On Jul 10, 2018
That guy in white with shawl on his shoulders was particularly very ruthless with the DSS and prisons operatives while the whole drama lasted,the guy was too bold despite being in incarceration...
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by Sleekfingers: 12:24am On Jul 10, 2018
Enjoy your freedom in peace
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by InvertedHammer: 1:08am On Jul 10, 2018
Bar Ifeanyi Ejiofor has proven to be a diligent lawyer.

Kudos.

/

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by Ikenna0b: 1:47am On Jul 10, 2018
Organs:

Chairman, Buhari lost his daughter, only 1 daughter to death. Death will come to even you typing now, weather you accept or not, what you are left with is your legacy. The people that died from this is Biroms, that is not Gowon's area, although they are Nigerians and all death is wrong, hence i will not comment about the number of those Ojukwu led to war shouting Chukwu Okike Abiama and lost and ran away, and Kanu followed in his footsteps. See here, we have issues in Nigeria, caused by Nigerians. Your tribesmen are causing lots of issues in Dubai and many other countries just like you have some others doing Nigeria proud. You can say zero aid all you want but remember, Gowons magnanimity helped to rebuild the nation that Ojukwu ran away and left us to re-build. Nigerians all over are more welcoming, in Lagos, Kano, Sokoto, all you have lots of ibos living at peace, but in Igboland you dont allow anyone not igbo to do same business, you insult everyone and boast and lie to high heavens. You are writing your legacy, Ojukwu wrote his, we know what it is, nnamdi Kanu wrote his, we know what it is, Buhari, OBJ, Gowon has all written theirs we all know what it is. Write yours while i write mine, but for the most part, Ojukwu and Nnamdi kanu are not Nigerian heros, period.

Speak what you know
It’s a pity that two children from first Muhammadu Buhari marriage died. We would like to tell you about his first daughter, Zulaihat Junaid. It is known that her husband was Captain Junaid Abdullahi. The young woman passed away in 2012 from complications of sickle cell anemia after giving birth to a baby. Years ago, the President’s son Musa died during childhood from sick cell anemia too.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.naija.ng/amp/1116778-muhammadu-buhari-children.html

You rebuilt what? Obasanjo himself revealed how your useless and worthless government repeatedly made ways to damage and tried to poverty-stricken Igboland which in terms backfired on una because GOD cursed you all hence now the entire fucking nation is poverty ridden. Serves you lots right.

Secondly, Ojukwu did not kill any Igbo. Your Niggeria did. Your Niggeria made it legal to kill Igbos during the misery times our ancestors lived with una; Ojukwu pulled his people out to save them from your blood thirsty ways. Your Niggeria again was the one that INVADED Biafra and started killing again. When getting your ass handed to una, your Niggeria diversed another strategy to statiafy your bloodlust. Hence, funny cursed. That evil you implanted beared fruit and now hilariously, your currently experiencing everything you did during biafra. Your one of the nation staving with majority of your citizens can barely afford one meal a day. Yourlifeworth is less than that of a rat. Every damn day a niggerian died by either suicide or external factors.

Lastly, which Niggerians are welcoming. Are you talking about the same hellhole where indigenous kills any migrant in their state based on small grievance. Please spare me your bullshit, Niggerians are the least accepting in the entire fucking world.

Finally, last I fucking checked not ONE single Igbo gives two bleeps about being a Niggerian hero especially Ojukwu and most definitely Nnamdi. Your shithole is currently one of the worst country on Earth in what way do you think Igbos care about becoming a Niggerian hero. Majority of Igbos want NOTHING to do with Niggeria and have repeatedly announced it. Why that has yet to hit una Koko head is beyond me. And if Igbos are so fucking bad, why did hell aren't you miscreant diving divide this shithole already and push us out. That's what the Bleep we want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by Ikenna0b: 1:59am On Jul 10, 2018
Organs:

Oh and let me explain one more thing since you're playing ostrich

You Niggerians are getting killed repeatedly by the people you fought for more than by those you fought against. Them alone have claimed thousands of lives since the beginning of this year alone. If we add in the amount they've killed since the end of biafra, the death toll igbo lost wouldn't even match the death toll you lots have lost by their hands.
Despite being an extremely religious country where majority of the citizens are extremely obsessed with praying to God for aid and assistance. Nothing has happened to reduce your plight. Instead, you've gotten worse and still getting worse as I type this. If that's not God punishing una, I don't know what punishment is.

Sorry to break it to you. Your Niggeria is literally the definition of a cursed nation. God cursed you people and it's hilarious you lots still decieve yourselves that you're not.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by technuel: 3:33am On Jul 10, 2018
It will only take time but God's will must be done. God bless Biafra Land my father Land
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by ccudoye(m): 4:18am On Jul 10, 2018
Emvico34:
Shebi namadi malu ( the freedom fighter ) yaf ran away ? grin
so let them go back to their tent na

You moronic to have thought so,idiots that valued cows more human being.

If you guys think IPOB are not grateful why not allow us to go. Ewu Gambia
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by Eleponblue(m): 5:55am On Jul 10, 2018
Sarkin:
See them...
Terrorists of goodness and progress.
I don't know why they are still outside.
They are meant to be in jail with the keys thrown in the ocean.
The jobless lazy aggressive supreme leader is still hiding in a well in GHana.

I trust the Ghanian authorities to fish the criminal element out.
Choi! And this one calls himself a human being... Pathetic!!
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by Amumaigwe: 6:12am On Jul 10, 2018
Organs:

If all these disreputable people you called are blessed by your abysmal standard, then you really need to leave your slum in Oshogbo for once and try to see the world.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by Amumaigwe: 6:21am On Jul 10, 2018
Organs:

Pathetic and pitiable. Igbo land is the only place in Nigeria where things are not shared or allocated, they are gotten on merit through competition. Many of your people are in lagos, Abuja etc where there is government patronage based on ethnicity. What is driving you away from investing in SE is fear of competition. If you can afford it, come buy up lands in any location here, but make sure you come with loads of money; you will need it.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by Cedarwealth: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2018
Why am i not seeing any red, black and yellow cloth dere...First time this guys dey gather without their flag...chai dem go don chop small pepper sha..��
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by Organs(m): 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Oh and let me explain one more thing since you're playing ostrich

You Niggerians are getting killed repeatedly by the people you fought for more than by those you fought against. Them alone have claimed thousands of lives since the beginning of this year alone. If we add in the amount they've killed since the end of biafra, the death toll igbo lost wouldn't even match the death toll you lots have lost by their hands.
Despite being an extremely religious country where majority of the citizens are extremely obsessed with praying to God for aid and assistance. Nothing has happened to reduce your plight. Instead, you've gotten worse and still getting worse as I type this. If that's not God punishing una, I don't know what punishment is.

Sorry to break it to you. Your Niggeria is literally the definition of a cursed nation. God cursed you people and it's hilarious you lots still decieve yourselves that you're not.

hahahaha, i laugh in swahili, are you not part of it? Why are you inconsistent in your analysis? You claim Nigeria invaded Biafra right, so, anyone can wake up and declare his own country and we all should fold our hands and let them go? The way and manner you abuse fulani that has no education is the way and manner you behave. If a police officer should arrest and ibo man smuggling goods illegally into the country, you all will support him and say he is doing business. Innoson forged bank documents and you are supporting him, he has been missing court dates, again, and again. You are in war with Nigeria and you want Nigeria to be sending you food while you are sending Ogunegbe... imagine? Bottom line my broda, why do you think all other non-igbo states will rather go with the North than with you guys? because they do not trust you. Broda, that is shameful. Stop dancing round in circles, Yes, i agree, Ojukwu was pardoned but they now distrusted him, that was wrong, IPOB igbos are distrusted, rightly so. Igbos, and all Nigerians should be judged by merit. We all need each other. We are where we are today because of all your corruption and voting GEJ again and again. We all are in this together, be there laughing at me, you are laughing at yourself. This is our country. No any other country we can call our own, stop holding on to the ghost of Biafra.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by Organs(m): 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Pathetic and pitiable. Igbo land is the only place in Nigeria where things are not shared or allocated, they are gotten on merit through competition. Many of your people are in lagos, Abuja etc where there is government patronage based on ethnicity. What is driving you away from investing in SE is fear of competition. If you can afford it, come buy up lands in any location here, but make sure you come with loads of money; you will need it.

Not true, Igbos do not play by the rules its all about money. Now, try this simple experiment if you have time and money. The Nigerian passport is the same and issued by the Nigerian Customs and immigration. Now try to apply for a Nigerian passport in Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi and Abia, Now, try to apply for same in Kano, Bauchi, Kwara, Ondo, Lagos and FCT. You will understand clearly how We Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria, but worse in Igboland because of their money money money mindset. Please you just try this experiment, no argument. Note, you dont have to have it made just inquire about the price.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison by Amumaigwe: 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
Organs:

Not true, Igbos do not play by the rules its all about money. Now, try this simple experiment if you have time and money. The Nigerian passport is the same and issued by the Nigerian Customs and immigration. Now try to apply for a Nigerian passport in Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi and Abia, Now, try to apply for same in Kano, Bauchi, Kwara, Ondo, Lagos and FCT. You will understand clearly how We Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria, but worse in Igboland because of their money money money mindset. Please you just try this experiment, no argument. Note, you dont have to have it made just inquire about the price.

You are talking off point. However, I got my last passport from FESTAC office and it was hell. I had to pay bribes to get people to do their jobs. The rot in the public sector is universal. We are talking about the private sector. It is driven by just competition as obtained in developed countries, no sentiment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Ranked 8th Most Hardworking Foreigners In US / APC Presidential Primary: Dimeji Bankole Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.