Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I (901 Views)

How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice / My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by matamaros: 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hi
Re: I by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
You don’t need advice! You know what you doing with her is bad, so stop it and your conscience will stop pricking you
Re: I by mrtomola(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
4 Kids ? Chisos shocked Pls how old are you ?
Re: I by matamaros: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
I
Re: I by Erudite01: 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
Stop it and you will be delivered.
I know you must be supporting her since she is married with children, stop supporting her, like giving her money and stop calling or asking about her
Finally if it doesn't work visit a christ believing church, i mean real one not the one of sacrifices or the one you pay to visit pastors for prayers don't go to that kind of one if you want list of popular christ believing churches i know quote me
Re: I by mrtomola(m): 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
matamaros:

I AM 33

I know how difficult it is to stop really especially when she is kinda helpful financially...But you must find a way to reduce the attention you are giving her first then other things follow....
Re: I by Olalan(m): 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
Please flee from her, try and break all forms of communication with her but you do this diplomatically.
BTW how many ladies are faithful to their spouse these days, am really scared whenever I read stories like this

1 Like

Re: I by mikejj(m): 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
you have just done the first step,, by wanting to stop...so bro speak some sense into her....and advice yourself..u re killing your future.
Re: I by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
You feel bad. You're so sorry for what you might have done.

I'm so happy you're self-conscious of your actions.
If need be, walk away with your head up high.
You can quietly get across to the husband and tell him about it.

If you'd do the above, do it quietly.
I believe in justice and fair treatment of all individuals.

People may say you shouldn't let him know, but I employ you to be thorough with your actions.
Pray for God's forgiveness upon your life.

It's well with you!
Re: I by Bluezy13(m): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
matamaros:
HI I HAVE A PROBLEM THAT IS WEIGHING ME DOWN I GOT INVOLVED WITH A MARRIED WOMAN WITH FOUR KIDS WE STARTED AS FRIENDS ALONG THE LINE WE STARTED DEVELOPING FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER.

I WILL NOT LIE I HAVE HAD SEX WITH HER A NUMBER OF TIMES RIGHT NOW I AM ASHAMED OF WHAT I DID I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO OR HOW TO STOP THIS RELATIONSHIP. YOUR ADVICE WILL ASSIST ME IN DECIDING ON WHAT TO DO.
How do you feel each time you look and observe her husband??
Re: I by izzou(m): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bluezy13:

How do you feel each time you look and observe her husband??

Have mercy upon him grin

Don't make his matter worse. He is sober already grin

Please grin

1 Like

Re: I by Bluezy13(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
izzou:

Have mercy upon him grin

Don't make his matter worse. He is sober already grin

Please grin

I know how I felt each time I saw and observed a man I was having an affair with his wife. Although it was on an initial stage. She is older than I am. He was always friendly and innocent looking. Named their second son after me. Man thought I was just being friendly.
I had to halt. I couldn't take it.

2 Likes

Re: I by izzou(m): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bluezy13:

I know how I felt each time I saw and observed a man I was having an affair with his wife. Although it was on an initial stage. She is older than I am. He was always friendly and innocent looking. Named their second son after me. Man thought I was just being friendly.
I had to halt. I couldn't take it.

sad

He's remorseful. And so were you

Sometimes, we are good people who did pretty bad stuff. I just feel for him.

I hope he stops and forgives himself too.
Re: I by Bluezy13(m): 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
izzou:

sad
He's remorseful. And so were you
Sometimes, we are good people who did pretty bad stuff. I just feel for him.
I hope he stops and forgives himself too.
I hope so too. But he doesn't need any advice. He knows just what to do, unless he has no conscience.
Re: I by Bluezy13(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
Isaacmacdon:
You feel bad. You're so sorry for what you might have done.

I'm so happy you're self-conscious of your actions.
If need be, walk away with your head up high.
You can quietly get across to the husband and tell him about it.

If you'd do the above, do it quietly.
I believe in justice and fair treatment of all individuals.

People may say you shouldn't let him know, but I employ you to be thorough with your actions.
Pray for God's forgiveness upon your life.

It's well with you!
Tell the husband??
Are you sure you are alright??
How would you feel if I walk up and tell you that I'm having an affair with your wife and that I'm sorry;
You would hug me, pat me in the back and hail me for telling you, right After all, everybody deserves fair treatment and you'll end up living together happily ever after! Abi

Hey! Don't be stupid, if you really want to show concern, call her to order. Talk sense into her, let her be retrospective with respect to her family. Let her be remorseful and fix her family.
There is absolutely no way that family can be happy or stand if he should foolishly tell her husband under any ramifications!

For me; I would quietly walk away.
Re: I by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bluezy13:

Tell the husband??
Are you sure you are alright??
How would you feel if I walk up and tell you that I'm having an affair with your wife and that I'm sorry;
You would hug me, pat me in the back and hail me for telling you, right After all, everybody deserves fair treatment and you'll end up living together happily ever after! Abi

Hey! Don't be stupid, if you really want to show concern, call her to order. Talk sense into her, let her be retrospective with respect to her family. Let her be remorseful and fix her family.
There is absolutely no way that family can be happy or stand if he should foolishly tell her husband under any ramifications!

For me; I would quietly walk away.

Well, there are somethings you can't keep as a secret forever.
It's better he - the husband - knows on time.
You could say quietly telling her off would be the best possible situation, but I assure you that women these days are so f**ked up that they can't stop committing adultery.

It's a general thing nonetheless, but the moment a married woman is hooked in adultery, she's hooked for life, unless through divine intervention.

Hope you catch my drift? That's just it.
There's no guarantee that she'd stop practicing adultery.

The husband needs to know on time for fear of future actions.

Think About this bruv.
It's better to tell it as it is than lie or keep hoarding the truth.
Re: I by Chubhie: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
You are a motherfucker. I pray the husband is on nairaland and pick your trails.
Re: I by Bluezy13(m): 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
Isaacmacdon:

Well, there are somethings you can't keep as a secret forever.
It's better he - the husband - knows on time.
You could say quietly telling her off would be the best possible situation, but I assure you that women these days are so f**ked up that they can't stop committing adultery.

It's a general thing nonetheless, but the moment a married woman is hooked in adultery, she's hooked for life, unless through divine intervention.

Hope you catch my drift? That's just it.
There's no guarantee that she'd stop practicing adultery.

The husband needs to know on time for fear of future actions.

Think About this bruv.
It's better to tell it as it is than lie or keep hoarding the truth.

It therefore means you don't even care about the wellbeing of the family.
All you are after is exposing her actions to the detriment of herself, her family, her four children.
It is unwise.
Walk away quietly or caution her to mind her family, not only with you but in her lifetime.
She can change, she is human.
Just detach yourself from her and leave her to herself and her family.
Whether she keeps committing adultery or not, it is none of your business, posterity will not hold you accountable.
If she insist, her husband will find out someday.
Learn to mind your business.

It is said that let no man put asunder in marriage.
Re: I by HouseOfWine: 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
Dont U have self control?
Re: I by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
matamaros:
HI I HAVE A PROBLEM THAT IS WEIGHING ME DOWN I GOT INVOLVED WITH A MARRIED WOMAN WITH FOUR KIDS WE STARTED AS FRIENDS ALONG THE LINE WE STARTED DEVELOPING FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER.

I WILL NOT LIE I HAVE HAD SEX WITH HER A NUMBER OF TIMES RIGHT NOW I AM ASHAMED OF WHAT I DID I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO OR HOW TO STOP THIS RELATIONSHIP. YOUR ADVICE WILL ASSIST ME IN DECIDING ON WHAT TO DO.
bro,hope its nt raw sex u mostly av wit her
Re: I by matamaros: 5:26am On Jul 10, 2018
I
Re: I by babyfaceafrica: 7:23am On Jul 10, 2018
shameless......well life is karma..don't worry when your gateman gets down with your wife..don't complain!!.. how do people even do somethings..sleep with a married lady with 4 kids..four!!!!!......only God can safe you

(1) (Reply)

We All Have To Be Careful. A Devilish Circle Using Girls. / Saved from gambling addiction. Thanks Nairaland. / Hilarious Break Up Letter Trends On Social Media (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.