Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice (3799 Views)

My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by Victorisoni3(m): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2019
Good mornin Nairalanders please I need helped advice

There's this girl I met when I was attending a class around february last year and it was that she lives in the street next to my street; so twas easy to get along with her on the fact that we walk back home together. Initially we don't talk when we walk back home base on the fact that we were both shy to talk to each other, gradually we got to know ourselves, but we became intimate on september, one of the days I was bold enough and tried touching her she behaved somehow
Twas later she texted me one of the days that I can kiss, hug or romance her but no sex . Though myself I've not been involved in the act before but atleast I won't behave like a too novice. by Gods grace I've been meeting to her demands anytime she ask for it. But I noticed that since became intimate its as if problems were thrown to her, today she will say she lost like dis, tomorrow she will the same, almost every day.it came to a point that anytime I see any romantic text i'll ask myself what she want this time around.
She dont even come to my house, but be giving me excuses since she's living with sombody

I started ignoring her cos I was just fed up, and since I've stop calling her she has been disturbing me saying I don't love her again, telling my friends and sending me emotional messages.

Please at this point I don't know what to do
I'm A student
Should I just tell her I don't want to continue in the relationship again?
Remember we've not sexed together before. sad

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 27, 2019
I started ignoring her cos I was just fed up, and since I've stop calling her

You are already doing the right thing, yet you say you don't know what to do?

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by Victorisoni3(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:
You are already doing the right thing, yet you say you don't know what to do?
the right thing like what
Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by TundeeednuT: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2019
I need to curse my English teacher. He taught me rubbish, imagine I can't comprehend this simple write up.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by rottennaija(m): 11:38am On Jun 27, 2019
Victorisoni3:

There's this girl I met when I was attending a class around february last year and it was that she lives in the street next to my street; so twas easy to get along with her on the fact that we walk back home together. Initially we don't talk when we walk back home base on the fact that we were both shy to talk to each other, gradually we got to know ourselves, but we became intimate on september, one of the days I was bold enough and tried touching her she behaved somehow
Twas later she texted me one of the days that I can kiss, hug or romance her but no sex . Though myself I've not been involved in the act before but atleast I won't behave like a too novice. by Gods grace I've been meeting to her demands anytime she ask for it. But I noticed that since became intimate its as if problems were thrown to her, today she will say she lost like dis, tomorrow she will the same, almost every day.it came to a point that anytime I see any romantic text i'll ask myself what she want this time around.
She dont even come to my house, but be giving me excuses since she's living with sombody

I started ignoring her cos I was just fed up, and since I've stop calling her she has been disturbing me saying I don't love her again, telling my friends and sending me emotional messages.

I'm A student

Is it because of her demands that you want to quit the relationship or because she has not allowed you sex?

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:38am On Jun 27, 2019
angry

AYam not understanding....

* You are already doing the right thing, yet you say you don't know what to do?

* Is it because of her demands that you want to quit the relationship or because she has not allowed you sex

Victorisoni3 answer those questions...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by Kezim: 11:41am On Jun 27, 2019
Victorisoni3:

I'm A student

Is it that I cant read again or what

If you are no longer interested,japa

It takes two to tangle!
Peace.
Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by CosmicPhoenix: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2019
you are a student,focus on your studies for fvck sake

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by Aidejay(m): 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
By God's grace I've been meeting to her demands
BY GOD'S GRACE!!!

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by Akinbahm(m): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
Victorisoni3:

I'm A student
Welcome to the party bro...
My dear brother you've killed the game before u even started the game... You've given her the upper hand in the game by succumbing to her demands by doing that to her she has successfully pinned u down right from the day she told u there's no sex but kiss and hug( because she knew once she offered u the sex u would turn to the boss of the game but she outsmarted u by equating sex out of the relationship and introduce her financial needs and u ignorantly accepted that instead of u to turn the table away from her and be the boss of the relationship.
1. Limit the way u spend on her and av this at d back of ur mind that u r not entitled to spend on her at ur detriment do so if u feel like don't allow her to man u u should man her u know the way ur friends request money from u that u snubbed them stylishly without hurting them.
2. Don't get carried away with her emotion messages a lady who loves u by her actions it will tell that she does really care nd love u.
3. I love the courage u summoned by ignoring her calls that's better for u so, find another babe that u will divert ur attention to before she finally pin u down emotionally... I rest my case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by Airtimex(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
By God's grace you have been meeting to her demands anytime she wants it. lipsrsealed

You better face your studies and leave God alone angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by wike54(m): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
By God's grace U ve been meeting to her demands

You deserve some accolades

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by adeboi1: 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
Victorisoni3:

I'm A student

Post this on www.manymen.men u will get the right answers there
Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by Quality20(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
seems u in secondary school! Honestly u are derailing big time, intact both of u.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by djoe21(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
Aidejay:
By God's grace I've been meeting to her demands
BY GOD'S GRACE!!!

The thing sef weak me undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by Victorisoni3(m): 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
Akinbahm:

Welcome to the party bro...
My dear brother you've killed the game before u even started the game... You've given her the upper hand in the game by succumbing to her demands by doing that to her she has successfully pinned u down right from the day she told u there's no sex but kiss and hug( because she knew once she offered u the sex u would turn to the boss of the game but she outsmarted u by equating sex out of the relationship and introduce her financial needs and u ignorantly accepted that instead of u to turn the table away from her and be the boss of the relationship.
1. Limit the way u spend on her and av this at d back of ur mind that u r not entitled to spend on her at ur detriment do so if u feel like don't allow her to man u u should man her u know the way ur friends request money from u that u snubbed them stylishly without hurting them.
2. Don't get carried away with her emotion messages a lady who loves u by her actions it will tell that she does really care nd love u.
3. I love the courage u summoned by ignoring her calls that's better for u so, find another babe that u will divert ur attention to before she finally pin u down emotionally... I rest my case
Hmm thanks much
Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by Victorisoni3(m): 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
Equal2DeTask:
angry

AYam not understanding....

* You are already doing the right thing, yet you say you don't know what to do?

* Is it because of her demands that you want to quit the relationship or because she has not allowed you sex

Victorisoni3 answer those questions...
Bro myself am not interested in d pre-sex of A thing
My problem is her demands, almost every day
its almost that when I see her calls my belle start paining me sef
Its funny but annoying
Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by Victorisoni3(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
rottennaija:

Is it because of her demands that you want to quit the relationship or because she has not allowed you sex?
Bro it's not sex
Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by Jagaban99(m): 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
Bro, the girl is just going to be billing you..
don’t let her turn you to her client
Just tell her point blank that you are not longer interested
Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by Diamond23(f): 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
Victorisoni3:

Twas later she texted me one of the days that I can kiss, hug or romance her but no sex . Though myself I've not been involved in the act before but atleast I won't behave like a too novice. by Gods grace I've been meeting to her demands anytime she ask for it. But I noticed that since became intimate its as if problems were thrown to her, today she will say she lost like dis, tomorrow she will the same, almost every day. [/b] it came to a point that anytime I see any romantic text i'll ask myself what she want this time around.[b]

I'm A student
@ d bolded grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by Victorisoni3(m): 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
Diamond23:
@ d bolded grin grin grin
U no well
Na de advice b dat
Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by clive2u(m): 12:32am On Jun 28, 2019
Victorisoni3:

I'm A student
so you need God's grace to fornicate?
Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by Victorisoni3(m): 9:35am On Jun 28, 2019
clive2u:
so you need God's grace to fornicate?
Its not my fault that you read it from down to up

next time try understanding things
Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2019
Seems u r very confused and u need a little help for sure. Well heres my advice to u.. learn how to decline some of her request and if she truely loves u she won't live u. Don't give her everything she wants. I think ur problem is if u say u don't have u might hurt her. The truth is she can always find another alternative to her need if she can. Go on wiv the relationship but pls cut down on her needs it will help u get over that feeling of getting sick. And pls don't put ur egg in one basket u r still young.
Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by Skmoda360(m): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2019
Jagaban99:
Bro, the girl is just going to be billing you..
don’t let her turn you to her client
Just tell her point blank that you are not longer interested
op use this.....she won't stop billing you....
Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by clive2u(m): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2019
Victorisoni3:

Its not my fault that you read it from down to up

next time try understanding things
las las it boils down to sex, wats d diff
Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by adaksbullet: 11:47am On Jun 28, 2019
op are u go too school sha? these ur Engrish his made head too ached me o

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by Victorisoni3(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2019
clive2u:
smiley
Hm u think its everybody that loves sex or are in relationship for sex
Hhhh 21st century mindset
Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by Victorisoni3(m): 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
clive2u:
Hm u think its everybody that have the mind set for sex in a relationship
Or sir
21st century mindset smiley
Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by clive2u(m): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Victorisoni3:

Hm u think its everybody that have the mind set for sex in a relationship
Or sir
21st century mindset smiley
me i do or at least something close
Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by Akinbahm(m): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
adaksbullet:
op are u go too school sha? these ur Engrish his made head too ached me o
I wouldn't mind u to be my English teacher.
Re: How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice by Victorisoni3(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
clive2u:
me i do or at least something close

If u do den its ya problem
I still repeat not everybody has the mind set

Excluding you

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor / How Our Dogs Saved Me From An Episode / When DNA Test Messes Up Beautiful Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.